Super Smash Bros. Eternal Showdown.
This little pink ball may not appear to be much, but looks can be deceiving. Kirby is the hero of Dreamland, and the entire planet of Pop Star, as the Star Warrior. He can gain the powers of his foes by inhaling them in and use those powers in combat for himself. However, Kirby has the mind of a child, and the heart of one to match. He's very friendly and outgoing, and is willing to make friends with anyone he meets.
Kirby is very light and floaty. He can jump a total of eight times in the air. Despite his lightness and small size, Kirby has powerful attacks to easily take on larger opponents, and his attacks are somewhat better in the air.
- Standard Special - Inhale: Kirby inhales his opponent. He can then either spit them out as a star, dealing 5% damage to the opponent, or swallow the opponent and spit them out, copying the opponent's standard special and gaining a hat to represent them. The copied power is lost after Kirby takes too much damage or if Kirby taunts.
- Side Special - Hammer: Kirby whips out his hammer and strikes with it forward. Strikes twice if aerial. 15% damage.
- Up Special - Final Cutter: Kirby pulls out a blade and performs the Final Cutter move, in which Kirby slashes upward and then slices down. 12% damage.
- Down Special - Stone: Kirby transforms into one of many stone shapes. If midair, Kirby slams himself into the ground. 18% damage.
- Final Smash - Cook Kirby: Kirby gains a chef's hat and throws all nearby opponents in a pot. Kirby then cooks up the opponents and launches them out afterwards, alongside items and health restoring food. 42% damage overall.
- Final Smash - Ultra Sword: Kirby whips out the Ultra Sword and traps opponents, then slashes multiple times before launching them away. 35% damage overall.