Kirby: Eternal Entente is a Platformer game for the Nintendo GameCube being made by Lemmykoopa24. This game does not make use of Kirby's copy abilities nor his abilities from Kirby's Epic Yarn.
Gameplay & Controls
As said above, this game doesn't make use of Kirby's copy abilities or his Yarn abilities. Instead, Kirby has a weapon that he can use to fight enemies, and he has soldiers that he can use to attack enemies or defend himself. He can also ride a creature that enables his ability to travel the land, but the creature itself is unable to attack. This game also supports a 2-Player Co-Op mode. Player 2 controls Pitch. Pitch can fly, attack enemies directly, and abduct them. Pitch and Kirby are also able to help each other. Pitch can carry Kirby through the air, for example.
- Control Stick - Move
- A Button - Jump
- B Button - Use Weapon
- Y Button - Set Soldiers to Attack Mode. Soldiers will attack enemies.
- X Button - Set Soldiers to Defend Mode. Soldiers will defend Kirby from attacks.
- L Button - Set Soldiers to Collect Mode. Soldiers will collect anything that enemies drop.
- R Button - Set Soldiers to Follow Mode. Soldiers will simply follow Kirby.
- Waddle Dee - No special attributes. Come in many different variations.
- Waddle Doo - Shoots a beam.
- Bronto Burt - Flies.
- Sir Kibble - Throws a boomerang.