Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby's Dream Land Karting is an upcoming spin-off game in the Kirby franchise for the Wii U. It is similar to Kirby Air Ride, however, all characters are racing in karts in the Dream Land locale. In addition, Kirby's Dream Land Karting features many new characters and race courses, courtesy of the Wii U's superior hardware.
The seven items which can be picked up in item cubes are Hazard, Boost, Shield, Invincibility, Attack 1, Attack 2, Attack 3, and Warp Star. Each character puts their own unique twist and variation of each of these items.
- Hazard - The user drops or flings forward an object which will cause opposing karts to spin out or drive slower if hit.
- Boost - The user receives a substantial increase in speed for several seconds.
- Shield - The user is protected from damage from one other attack.
- Invincibility - The character slowly gains more and more speed. In addition, the character becomes temporarily invulnerable to all attacks.
- Attack 1 - The user shoots in any direction an object which will bounce multiple times off walls before shattering. Any character hit will spin out for an very short period of time.
- Attack 2 - The user fires several objects which will lock on to a character within range of the user's choosing. Any character hit will spin out for several seconds.
- Attack 3 - The user fires a deadly barrage of objects which will lock on to all characters in front of him. Any character hit will spin out for a few seconds and propelled in a random direction.
- Warp Star - The user, if exceedingly far behind, warps to the rest of the pack. If attempted in 1st or 2nd its effects may be reversed.
Likelyhood of Appearances
- Water Kirby
- Tornado Kirby
- Whip Kirby
- Ice Kirby
- Mike Kirby
- Leaf Kirby
- Stone Kirby
- Needle Kirby
- Ninja Kirby
- Bomb Kirby
- Flame Kirby
- Wing Kirby
|Standard Kart||A go-kart which resembles the ones used in Mario Kart Wii||3/5||3/5||3/5||3/5|
|Meta Knight Kart||A scaled-down model of the Battleship Halberd with metal wheels||1/5||1/5||5/5||5/5|
|Dedede Kart||A tank-like jeep similar to the one used in early episodes of Kirby: Right Back at Ya!||5/5||5/5||1/5||1/5|
|Bandana Dee Kart||4/5||4/5||2/5||2/5|
|Waddle Doo Kart||5/5||2/5||2/5||3/5|
|Knuckle Joe Kart||3/5||2/5||2/5||5/5|
|Cup Name||Kirby Cup||Bandana Dee Cup||Meta Knight Cup||
King Dedede Cup
|Original Game||Kirby's Dream Land||Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land||Kirby's Dream Land 2||Kirby's Return to Dream Land||Kirby Mass Attack|
|Course 1||Green Greens||Vegetable Valley||Iceberg||Cookie Country||Green Grounds|
|Course 2||Float Islands||Orange Ocean||Ripple Field||Raisin Ruins||Sandy Canyons|
|Course 3||Bubbly Clouds||Grape Gardens||Red Canyon||White Wafers||Dedede Resort|
|Course 4||Mt. Dedede||Yogurt Yard||Dark Castle||Nutty Noon||Volcano Valley|