Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kid Icarus: Bane of Monsters|
|Developer(s)|| Pixelburst Gaming|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, 3DS.|
| late 2015 |
|Media Included||Wii U disc, 3DS cartridge.|
Kid Icarus: Bane of Monsters is the sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS. This game features the TPS gameplay that set Uprising apart from the previous two Kid Icarus installments, but introduces a new mechanic - alternate characters - that transforms the way players will play. Each character is able to equip certain weapons - Pit can wield Blades and Bows, "Pittoo" can use Talons and Staves, etc. - and each also has different stats and abilities that give each a unique gameplay style that builds off of the land combat of it's predecessor. The story is set almost two years after the events of the previous game, and both humans and gods have had their time to rebuild and return to an old way of life. One fateful day, however, Pit's expertise is called upon to face a new threat - one quite possibly even more powerful than Hades himself!
- —Pit“You know who the gods call in when the going gets tough? Me! I mean, sometimes... They have their own champions, sure, but when THEY fail...”
- The captain of Palutena's army - and, ironically enough, one of the few angels among their ranks who can't fly for prolonged periods. Pit became a hero more than twenty-five years ago, when he defeated Medusa, and again two years ago, when he fought against the Lord of the Underworld himself. While rebuilding, Pit quickly decided that he couldn't be thrown into EVERY near-death situation, and devoted his spare time to training other angels in their combat techniques. Pit is lighthearted, a little wimpy, and rather silly at times, but his devotion to the Goddess of Light and his knack for using weapons always gets him to the end (almost) unscathed. Even when literally in the bowels of evil, he never gives in, no matter how many times he utters the phrase "I'm Finished".
- —Palutena“I wish I could help, Pit, but... Well, there's a reeeally tough enemy up ahead, and I thought you'd like to fight him yourself. You won't die! ... I think.”
- The Goddess of Light and protector of Skyworld, Palutena devotes herself and her forces to protecting harmony and making sure that the humans survive the next temper tantrum of the gods. Her love of peace is only outmatched by her love of messing with Pit's head. Despite this, she cares for the safety of her trump soldier, as well as all of her troops and every human. Palutena is often goofy and a little geeky. She often drifts off and thinks about other things, most often food, and admits to enjoying her habit of making things up. Being a goddess, she has a host of potent magic techniques at her disposal, and is a force to be reckoned with.
- Dark Pit ("Pittoo")
- —"Pittoo"“Things are really starting to look better around here now that Medusa and Hades are out. I wouldn't be surprised if I started seeing trees grow...”
- Dark Pit, or "Pittoo" to Pit and Palutena, is a chaotic yet incomplete manifestation of Pit's dark side. Despite enjoying violence and destruction, he isn't completely evil by nature, and manages to channel that lust for destruction into his battles against evil. After Hades was defeated, "Pittoo" took over as a temporary Lord of the Underworld until Thanatos got his act together, and, surprisingly, is the most benevolent ruler it's seen in a long time. "Pittoo" is edgy and chaotic, often preferring combat to diplomacy. He and Pit share an empathic link of some kind. He's also quite serious.
- Wields Swords and Bows.
- Power: 4/5
- Armor: 3/5
- Speed: 4/5
- Flight: 2/5
- Wields Talons and Staves.
- Power: 3/5
- Armor: 4/5
- Speed: 4/5
- Flight: 2/5
More coming soon.