|Kid Dracula: Castle-Mania of Monsters|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita|
|Genre(s)||Action RPG, Metroidvania|
| January 3rd, 2016 (Worldwide)
March 3rd, 2016 (Vita)
|Adventure, Cheat Passwords, Options|
|Series||Castlevania, Kid Dracula|
|Max. amount of players||1 to 2|
Kid Dracula: Castle-Mania of Monsters, known in Japan as Akumajō Special Dracula-kun: Akki no Pātī (Castlevania Special Kid Dracula: Party Ghouls) is an 2.5D Action Platform RPG Metroidvania which is the direct sequel of Kid Dracula for Famicom and Game Boy. Developed and published by Konami released for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
The Young Master Kid Dracula was usually sleeping in his coffin, up at noticing he can't sleep due to noises on his castle, there was actually a party in the entire castle, in which he didn't authorized, and the noise is actually the upbeated music in the party. Kid Dracula decides to see why they did a party in his castle without authorization and without invitation to himself, up at discovering that the Prince of the Hell, the little Lucifer has arrived and took control entirely of his castle, and made a party to kick out Kid Dracula out of the window from his own castle.
Kid Dracula gets upset and encourages an adventure on his own castle to claim back his home and defeat Lucifer, eventually meeting other monsters on his quest.
- Kid Dracula: Is our main vampire of this game, he must fight to claim his castle back!
- Molly: This witch can fly unreachable places and spell deadly magic!
- Ramses: He is a lonely mummy with his hoodie and will not let enemies harm him!
- Danny: Rock and Roll, baby! A rockabilly werewolf that loves to walljump!
- Frankie: She will do the possible to protect her friends with her big strength!