| Karate Joe|
in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
- This is Karate Joe's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Karate Joe.
Karate Joe is an unlockable playable character in Super Smash Bros. Havoc, and is a newcomer from the Rhythm Heaven series.
How to Unlock
Karate Joe's moveset is largely based around the rhymic aspect from his games, and many of his regular attacks feature other characters from the series in them. His special attacks, however, come exclusively from his own mini-games.
- Neutral Special: Hit 3 - Karate Joe punches in front of him, which launches objects forward in an arc. Holding down B forces him to punch more object, with the maximum being three. The first item is a pot, which does minimal damage. The second is a light bulb, which does less damage, but also stuns opponents. The final object is a rock, which does the most damage but travels a shorter amount of distance.
- Side Special: Bomb Kick - A barrel appears, and a bomb breaks out of it. Karate Joe then kicks it forward and it travels a short distance before exploding.
- Up Special: See-Saw - A see-saw appears underneath Karate Joe, and See jumps on the opposite side, launching Joe up into the air.
- Down Special: Combo - Karate Joe preforms a combo of attacks, ending with an uppercut that deals a huge amount of damage. However, if he fails to hit anyone with this attack, he will spin out and be helpless for a moment, leaving him vulnerable to attacks.
- Final Smash: -