Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jenny: The Game|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
| JP: July 14, 2003|
International: July 25, 2003
Jenny: The Game (ジェニー：ドクターリュウのカオス Jenny: Dr. Ryu's Chaos!! ), later known as Jenny 3, is the 2003 video game spin-off of Jenny, released for the Game Boy Advance in Japan on July 14, 2003 and in international regions on July 25, 2003. It is often considered more of a backdoor pilot for the anime series Jenny: The Animated Series rather than a sequel to the original game. The story is an introduction to Dr. Kullian's 850 Puffians, which he created with the financing of scientist Dr. Drac.
- Sora Kulian (ソラテック Sora Tech ): Dr. Kulian's daughter and a "sister" of Jenny's.
- Professor Kulian (ドクターテック Dr. Tech ): A brilliant alien scientist who created many Puffians and was the father of Jenny.
- Ms. Kulian (ミズテック Ms. Tech ): Dr. Kulian's wife and the mother of Jenny.
- Dr. Drac (ドクターリュウ Dr. Ryu ): A surprisingly small dragon scientist who plans to conquer the world.
- Captain Alchemist (アルケミスト Alchemist ): Now serving as a henchmen to Dr. Drake, he pilots his robot to capture the Puffians including Jenny and Flare.
- Jenny (ジェニー Jenī ): The Puffian Number 851, the main protagonist of the series and the player's character.
- Puffian No. 850 (NO.850): The Puffian Number 850, who has all Jenny's abilities, but turns out to be incredibly goofy. He often served as Captain Alchemist's pet, and can talk surprisingly.
- Flare (フレア Furea ): The Puffian Number 478 with an ability to control fire. With his own wits, he disappeared mysteriously.
- This game is originally known as Jenny 2: Dr. Ryu's Chaos!, but it was changed to avoid confusion about the upcoming game Jenny 2: The New World.