Jackson is the main character of the Wild World Series. Jacson is a jackrabbit that fights along with Felicia, Ethan and others against King Tusk, an elephant.
- Wild World - Jackson makes his first appearance in this game.
- Wild World II: Attack of the Cryptids - Jackson appears again when King Tusk escapes prison and makes an alliance with Mr. Foot and Ms. Loch.
- Luigi and Patrick 3: War of the Worlds - Jackson, along with Felicia, King Tusk, Ethan, Nathan, Kyle, Mr. Foot, Ms. Loch and Darren, appear in their home world, Animal Kingdom.
- World of Heroes II: When Worlds Collide - Only Jackson, Felicia, Nathan, Kyle, Darren, King Tusk and Ms. Loch appear in this game. Mr. Foot does though appear as a boss and Ethan makes a cameo when Hotel Fun falls down.
- Electric Ray - When Jackson eats the Fire Pepper, he gains the ability to shoot lightning through his eyes
- Flamethrower - When Jackson eats the Lightning Sausage, he gains the ability to fire through his mouth. Just Like Fire Mario except with his mouth.
- - When Jackson eats the Rock Candy. He can ram onto opponents with rock hard skin.
- Ice Breath - When Jackson eats the Ice Lemon, He gains the ability to breathe ice from his mouth.
- Flight - When Jackson obtains the Eagle Wing item, Jackson gains wings,
- When Jackson is in flight form, he looks similar to the Wolpertinger, a cryptid from Texas. Funnily enough, the second to last boss in the first game was Jackson's evil clone that King Tusk created, which was a Wolpertinger!
- In the second game, it is revealed that Jackson had a brother that stumbled upon an antelope with a Gene Splicer, his brother then pressed the On switch and the two were fused together to create the final boss, Jackalope.