Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jackson is the main character of the Wild World Series. Jacson is a jackrabbit that fights along with Felicia, Ethan and others against King Tusk, an elephant.
- Wild World - Jackson makes his first appearance in this game.
- Wild World II: Attack of the Cryptids - Jackson appears again when King Tusk escapes prison and makes an alliance with Mr. Foot and Ms. Loch.
- Luigi and Patrick 3: War of the Worlds - Jackson, along with Felicia, King Tusk, Ethan, Nathan, Kyle, Mr. Foot, Ms. Loch and Darren, appear in their home world, Animal Kingdom.
- World of Heroes II: When Worlds Collide - Only Jackson, Felicia, Nathan, Kyle, Darren, King Tusk and Ms. Loch appear in this game. Mr. Foot does though appear as a boss and Ethan makes a cameo when Hotel Fun falls down.
- Electric Ray - When Jackson eats the Fire Pepper, he gains the ability to shoot lightning through his eyes
- Flamethrower - When Jackson eats the Lightning Sausage, he gains the ability to fire through his mouth. Just Like Fire Mario except with his mouth.
- - When Jackson eats the Rock Candy. He can ram onto opponents with rock hard skin.
- Ice Breath - When Jackson eats the Ice Lemon, He gains the ability to breathe ice from his mouth.
- Flight - When Jackson obtains the Eagle Wing item, Jackson gains wings,
- When Jackson is in flight form, he looks similar to the Wolpertinger, a cryptid from Texas. Funnily enough, the second to last boss in the first game was Jackson's evil clone that King Tusk created, which was a Wolpertinger!
- In the second game, it is revealed that Jackson had a brother that stumbled upon an antelope with a Gene Splicer, his brother then pressed the On switch and the two were fused together to create the final boss, Jackalope.