Part one of Who's Troy?
It starts with scientists strapping a scared young Melissa into a pod, as they slowly close it, looking over to an older boy on the other side, who seems to be Troy
- Scientist 1: Everything seems to be ready, start Test 2 in 20 Seconds.
Everybody hides in the concealed glass room as they watch the countdown go, it hits 20 and the pods start to move a bit, being scanned
- Scientist 2: Everything seems to be going good so far.
A rather young woman walks into the lab in a lab coat
- Girl: How is everything going so far?
- Scientist 1: Good so far, Ms. Plasma.
The Girl nods as she watches.
- Scientist 2: The girl seems to be very reluctant about this.
- Plasma: Well, I wouldn't blame her, I would be reluctant about this too.
The invention then begins to spin, picking up speed, the three scientists in the room seem to get jumpy
- Plasma: Is this supposed to happen?
The man looks to the young girl, trying to get the words out
- Plasma: Turn it off!
The scientist slams his hand down on the off button, but nothing happens
- Scientist 3: It won't turn o-
The scientist is cut off as something breaks off of the invention, going straight though the glass and sending the scientist into the wall, causing a massive explosion
- Scientist 2: Oh my God!
- Scientist 3: We're gonna die!
- Plasma: Stay calm!
Gravity begins to be altered, and everyone begins to float away.
- Plasma: Hold onto something!
The machine begins to spin faster and faster, and all of a sudden everything goes black.
- Plasma: AHH!
The two remaining unnamed scientists get up and look around, and the whole wall was literally ripped out.
- Scientist 3: Oh.. goodness.
They look to the pod holding Melissa, and can't seem to find the other pod.
- Scientist 2: I can't seem to find the other pod, Plasma.
Plasma doesn't respond
- Scientist 2: Plasma?
Scientist 2 looks to the other scientist, who is staring at a portal in the wall, it quickly closes, leaving no traces of it.
- Scientist 3: No no no!
Scientist 3 bangs on where the portal was, in hopes that it would open up
- Scientist 3: We are losing our jobs, we just killed a test subject and a kid genius
An armored group barges in and searches the room, some people coming in and helping a badly hurt Melissa out of the pod.
- Soldier: Where's the other one?
- Scientist 2: Well, you see. Heh.
A man walks in and looks to the two.
- Man: Bring them to the elimination room, they can't live to remember this.
- Scientist 2 and 3: No! Wait, don't!
The Soldiers drag the two away, as the Man pops out a security tape, walking out of the charred room
Plasma wakes up, strapped to a makeshift chair, she tries to move but is stopped by a young girl beside her, she silently looks to Plasma.
- Girl: Please don't, I am trying to help you and your friend.
Plasma looks over and is surprised to see two disembodied hands mending Troy's wounds.
- Plasma: Who are you?
- Girl: I'm Spirit.
Spirit puts her hand out for Plasma to shake it, but akwardly chuckles as she sees Plasma is tied up.
- Spirit: Er-ah.. sorry.
Spirit nervously chuckles and helps her out of the chair, as Plasma groans in pain.
- Plasma: I feel like I just got tackled by a football player, dang!
Plasma looks around
- Plasma: Where are we?
She looks at the barren wasteland around her, with seemingly no life.
- Spirit: I don't really know, I've just called it Limbo.
- Plasma: Where's the lab? What country are we in? Are we even in Earth?!
Plasma violently shakes Spirit as she blandly stares at her
- Spirit: Don't.
Spirit pushes her away
- Spirit: We aren't even on Earth, I don't even think Earth exists in this dimension, so stop screaming at me.
Spirit looks to a boy who is limping towards them, distorting
- Spirit: Looks like your boyfriend is awake.
- Plasma: He isn't my boyfriend! I don't even know him.
Troy limps out as his body seems to fade into dust-like particles and back
- Troy: What did they do to me?!
Spirit walks up to him
- Spirit: What's happening with your body?
Troy shakes his head violently.
- Troy: I-I don't know!
- Spirit: Just calm down, maybe that'll work?
Troy closes his eyes, and the warping sound stops.
- Troy: Well, that surprisingly worked.
Spirit nods happily.
- Spirit: We have to start walking to my home now, before it gets dark.
The three arrive at the house, as Spirit looks at the forcefield covering a makeshift house
- Spirit: Give me a moment.
Spirit unlocks the forcefield for a second as the three walk in.
- Spirit: This is my house.
Spirit looks over to a peculiar tree and picks two weird-looking fruits, carrying them in
- Spirit: There's a bed right there and one of you can sleep on the ground, I guess.
Spirit shrugs, and goes to the 'kitchen'
- Plasma: Hey
Plasma walks in and sits on the chair, watching Spirit put stuff away.
- Plasma: So.. um, how long have you been here?
- Spirit: 3 years.
- Plasma: Woah! 3 years? It must get lonely out here.
- Spirit: You get used to it, I guess.
The two akwardly stare at eachother and chuckle.
- Plasma: I spent alot of my time alone, except that was in a lab, because im a weirdo.
Plasma ackwardly chuckles
- Spirit: You actually better get some sleep, I planned to get off of this planet and now I have you two, so I have to figure out a way to make sure we all survive.
- Plasma: Oh, okay.
Plasma walks over to the bed as Spirit watches her, sighing.
- Spirit: Maybe the new people won't be so bad.