Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Part one of Who's Troy?
It starts with scientists strapping a scared young Melissa into a pod, as they slowly close it, looking over to an older boy on the other side, who seems to be Troy
- Scientist 1: Everything seems to be ready, start Test 2 in 20 Seconds.
Everybody hides in the concealed glass room as they watch the countdown go, it hits 20 and the pods start to move a bit, being scanned
- Scientist 2: Everything seems to be going good so far.
A rather young woman walks into the lab in a lab coat
- Girl: How is everything going so far?
- Scientist 1: Good so far, Ms. Plasma.
The Girl nods as she watches.
- Scientist 2: The girl seems to be very reluctant about this.
- Plasma: Well, I wouldn't blame her, I would be reluctant about this too.
The invention then begins to spin, picking up speed, the three scientists in the room seem to get jumpy
- Plasma: Is this supposed to happen?
The man looks to the young girl, trying to get the words out
- Plasma: Turn it off!
The scientist slams his hand down on the off button, but nothing happens
- Scientist 3: It won't turn o-
The scientist is cut off as something breaks off of the invention, going straight though the glass and sending the scientist into the wall, causing a massive explosion
- Scientist 2: Oh my God!
- Scientist 3: We're gonna die!
- Plasma: Stay calm!
Gravity begins to be altered, and everyone begins to float away.
- Plasma: Hold onto something!
The machine begins to spin faster and faster, and all of a sudden everything goes black.
- Plasma: AHH!
The two remaining unnamed scientists get up and look around, and the whole wall was literally ripped out.
- Scientist 3: Oh.. goodness.
They look to the pod holding Melissa, and can't seem to find the other pod.
- Scientist 2: I can't seem to find the other pod, Plasma.
Plasma doesn't respond
- Scientist 2: Plasma?
Scientist 2 looks to the other scientist, who is staring at a portal in the wall, it quickly closes, leaving no traces of it.
- Scientist 3: No no no!
Scientist 3 bangs on where the portal was, in hopes that it would open up
- Scientist 3: We are losing our jobs, we just killed a test subject and a kid genius
An armored group barges in and searches the room, some people coming in and helping a badly hurt Melissa out of the pod.
- Soldier: Where's the other one?
- Scientist 2: Well, you see. Heh.
A man walks in and looks to the two.
- Man: Bring them to the elimination room, they can't live to remember this.
- Scientist 2 and 3: No! Wait, don't!
The Soldiers drag the two away, as the Man pops out a security tape, walking out of the charred room
Plasma wakes up, strapped to a makeshift chair, she tries to move but is stopped by a young girl beside her, she silently looks to Plasma.
- Girl: Please don't, I am trying to help you and your friend.
Plasma looks over and is surprised to see two disembodied hands mending Troy's wounds.
- Plasma: Who are you?
- Girl: I'm Spirit.
Spirit puts her hand out for Plasma to shake it, but akwardly chuckles as she sees Plasma is tied up.
- Spirit: Er-ah.. sorry.
Spirit nervously chuckles and helps her out of the chair, as Plasma groans in pain.
- Plasma: I feel like I just got tackled by a football player, dang!
Plasma looks around
- Plasma: Where are we?
She looks at the barren wasteland around her, with seemingly no life.
- Spirit: I don't really know, I've just called it Limbo.
- Plasma: Where's the lab? What country are we in? Are we even in Earth?!
Plasma violently shakes Spirit as she blandly stares at her
- Spirit: Don't.
Spirit pushes her away
- Spirit: We aren't even on Earth, I don't even think Earth exists in this dimension, so stop screaming at me.
Spirit looks to a boy who is limping towards them, distorting
- Spirit: Looks like your boyfriend is awake.
- Plasma: He isn't my boyfriend! I don't even know him.
Troy limps out as his body seems to fade into dust-like particles and back
- Troy: What did they do to me?!
Spirit walks up to him
- Spirit: What's happening with your body?
Troy shakes his head violently.
- Troy: I-I don't know!
- Spirit: Just calm down, maybe that'll work?
Troy closes his eyes, and the warping sound stops.
- Troy: Well, that surprisingly worked.
Spirit nods happily.
- Spirit: We have to start walking to my home now, before it gets dark.
The three arrive at the house, as Spirit looks at the forcefield covering a makeshift house
- Spirit: Give me a moment.
Spirit unlocks the forcefield for a second as the three walk in.
- Spirit: This is my house.
Spirit looks over to a peculiar tree and picks two weird-looking fruits, carrying them in
- Spirit: There's a bed right there and one of you can sleep on the ground, I guess.
Spirit shrugs, and goes to the 'kitchen'
- Plasma: Hey
Plasma walks in and sits on the chair, watching Spirit put stuff away.
- Plasma: So.. um, how long have you been here?
- Spirit: 3 years.
- Plasma: Woah! 3 years? It must get lonely out here.
- Spirit: You get used to it, I guess.
The two akwardly stare at eachother and chuckle.
- Plasma: I spent alot of my time alone, except that was in a lab, because im a weirdo.
Plasma ackwardly chuckles
- Spirit: You actually better get some sleep, I planned to get off of this planet and now I have you two, so I have to figure out a way to make sure we all survive.
- Plasma: Oh, okay.
Plasma walks over to the bed as Spirit watches her, sighing.
- Spirit: Maybe the new people won't be so bad.