Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official Debut||Splatoon (2015)|
Inkling () is a starting newcomer in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. They represent the Splatoon franchise, and use various weapons and attacks from the said title. The player has the option to switch between both the Male and Female versions of the Inklings with each gender having their own set of colors. The orange female Inkling is the first default one while the blue male Inkling is the second default one.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however some of the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - The Inkling shoots a glob of ink that arcs downward similar to Link's arrows. It can be rapid-fired. All globs of ink can be eliminated by attacking them, and can also disappear after a set amount of time. Globs slightly reduce their opponents' movement speed and it increases own speed.
- Dash Attack - The Inkling turns into a squid and dives along the ground. It goes much farther over a painted area.
- Forward tilt - The Inkling makes an ink shot while moving.
- Up tilt - The Inkling makes an upward tentacle swipe.
- Down tilt - The Inkling makes a downward tentacle swipe.
- Forward smash - The Inkling shoots a sniper rifle forward towards the ground. The scope moves away from the Inkling along the ground as it is charged.
- Up smash - The Inkling fires a paint mortar upward before coming back down. Similar to Snake's U-Smash.
- Down smash - The Inkling fires a bazooka downward to splatter paint on both sides of the character.
- Neutral aerial -
- Forward aerial -
- Back aerial -
- Up aerial -
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throws
- Forward throw -
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw -
- Neutral special - Squid Swim: The Inkling turns into its squid form and can move along the ground. The Inkling can move fast as if traveling through its own ink, but it's slow otherwise. The move can be canceled, and can also change direction.
- Side special - Paint Roller - The Inkling pulls out a paint roller to attack. The move leaves a trail of paint behind.
- Up special -
- Down special -
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
Role in the Wrath of Shadows