|First Appearance||Famicom Wars (1988)|
|Latest Appearance||Advance Wars of Ruin (2008)|
|Final Smash|| Hyper Repair|
Victory March (Custom)
Max Blast (Custom)
The Infantry are a composite character that are formed by all the playable units in Advance Wars series, more specifficaly, the GBA installments. The main character is a normal Infantry unit, that can be changed for the Mech unit. The normal Infantry unit is a fast yet weak character, because his normal attacks barely give damage and the Mech Unit, while more powerful, is slower and his attacks are also slower.
Where the Infantry really shines is the fact that they can use various vehicles from the Advance Wars series as their moves.
Role in the Story Mode
Tier list position
- To see more about the special moves, click here.
|Infantry's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Weapon Shot||Power Shot||Lock-On Shot|
|Down Special||Capture||Base Capture||Lab Capture|
|Final Smash||Hyper Repair||Victory March||Max Power|
Pummels and Throws
Idle & Taunts
- Red: Based on the Orange Star units.
- Black: Based on the Black Hole units.
- Yellow: Based on the Yellow Comet units.
- Green: Based on the Green Earth units.
- Blue: Based on the Blue Moon units.