Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official Debut||Ice Climber (1985, NES)|
The Ice Climbers - Popo and Nana (Popo in blue and Nana in pink) - are a pair of young children who climb mountains in search of vegetables and fruit. They return to the Super Smash Bros. series in Super Smash Bros. Universal Struggle as veterans who haven't been seen since Super Smash Bros. Brawl due to technical limitations. Since their last Smash appearance, the Ice Climbers have recieved a few changes, including being able to play as one Ice Climber and slightly increased height and speed.
- Neutral Special: Ice Shot - The Ice Climbers send out two stalagmites of ice (one per character), which deals 2% damage and has a 50% chance of freezing anyone it hits. If the player is only controlling one Ice Climber, this move does 4% damage and has a 75% chance of freezing opponents.
- Side Special: Squall Hammer - The two Ice Climbers begin spinning like a large top and are able to move left and right while doing so. They damage opponents using their hammers, while is good for performing combos. Similar to Ryu's side special, they can also use this to recover and get some distance. If there is only one Ice Climber in play, the lone Ice Climber will wield two hammers but deal the same amount of damage. (19% damage)
- Up Special: Belay -
- Down Special: Blizzard -
- Final Smash: Iceberg -
- Neutral attack: The Ice Climbers swing their hammers twice before spinning them rapidly.
- Dash attack: The Ice Climbers hop and then swing their hammers in front of themselves.
- Forward tilt:
- Up tilt:
- Down tilt:
- Forward smash:
- Up smash:
- Down smash:
- Neutral aerial:
- Forward aerial:
- Backward aerial:
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial:
Grabs, Throws, and Pummel
- Grab: The leading Ice Climber grabs the opponent.
- Pummel: The supporting Ice Climber hits the opponent with their hammer. (2% damage per hit)
- Forward throw:
- Backward throw:
- Up throw:
- Down throw: