Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)||Outer Limits Co.|
|Holiday 2012 (Worldwide)|
|Media Included||Wii U Disk|
iPenguin RPG (tentative title) is an upcoming role-playing game of the iPenguin series. It is the first in a series of iPenguin RPG games. It appears that the game will be similar to that of the Mario & Luigi series, as well as having some similarities with the Paper Mario series, as well as other RPG franchises. It will be released Holiday season 2012 for the Wii U.
Not much about the plot is known, other than it will take place in Penguin City and it's surrounding areas. There will also be a new main boss replacing Prince. At one point in the game, Sapphire Speedy splits into five different beings, Ruby, Emerald, Garnet, Amethist, and Onyx Speedy.
- Professor Dune
- Sapphire Speedy
Many new enemies appear alongside the few enemies from previous games.
- Pebble Swooper (New)
- Pebble Rocker (New)
- Huff Puffin (New)
- Hover Puffin (New)
- Spiky Snaptrap (New)
- Radihop (New)
- Flaming Drago (New)
- Stingy (New)
- Bee Reaper (New)
- Penguin City - A large urban city which seems much larger than Pengville
- Penguin Plains - A large meadow beside Penguin City.
- Pengau Ice Pool - A giant tundra with a pond in the middle.
- Ferocious Forest - A dark forest.
- Rainbow Falls - A waterfall with rainbow water.
- Honey Jungle - A yellow jungle inhabited by Bees.
- Pebble Fortress - A fortress used by a giant Pebble.