|Hyrule Warriors: Trinity|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors|
Hyrule Warriors: Trinity is the reboot and restructuring of the Hyrule Warriors series; it is said to be very innovative and expansive compared to the past installment.
The story of this tale of Hyrule starts all the way back at the very beginning of Hyrule, when only the Light and Dark forces existed, both constantly trying to win the universe for their own designs.
When the 3 goddesses descended and created Hyrule, their leftover essence collectively formed the goddess Hylia, giving her a mission which she must accept at all cost: protect the newly-created Triforce from the forces of evil at all costs. The darkness didn't like this, so in response, they created a Triforce of their own, and incarnated the 3 fractals into demons: Demise, the demon of Death; Majora, the demon of Destruction; and Vaati, the demon of Lies. Hiding these 3 fractals inside the souls of these demons, the forces of darkness waited patiently for someone evil and corrupt enough to wield its power.
Now it's centuries later, and Hyrule and its people are at odds with their neighbors in the Land of Termina - namely, over a key piece of ground; where Hyrule's people think it sacred ground that should NEVER be tampered with, Termina's people see it as a prime place for an international market. Hyrule's people are OUTRAGED at Termina's attempt to monopolize sacred ground, with many of them crying to their ruler, Princess Zelda, who has been left little option - with the only one left being war.
The story opens with the armies of Termina preparing for war in South Clock Town's main square, with Link training among them; though Link's initially unsure of the war he now finds himself fighting in, his best friend, Darmas the Goron, assured him that this path was necessary if it was to settle the differences Hyrule and Termina had.
(More Coming Soon)
Character weapons are divided into six elemental categories.
- Light-elemental weapons are related to light or magic in some form. They gain slight boosts in attack over time when constantly attacking an enemy.
- Fire-elemental weapons are related to fire in any name, shape, or form. They can cause enemies to be set on fire, which makes them give off explosions when they hit the ground.
- Water-elemental weapons are related to water or ice. They can cause bubbles of water to surround an enemy for a short time, causing damage over time.
- Forest-elemental weapons are related to either plant life or wind. They have the ability to occasionally siphon items, magic, SP, or even health from opponents.
- Spirit-elemental weapons are related to earth or electricity. They cause extra electricity damage to opponents in the air, making them useful juggling tools.
- Shadow-elemental weapons are related to darkness or evil, and are mostly used by villain characters. They have the same attack boost effect as Light-elemental weapons, but it triggers when repeatedly attacking a group of enemies.
|Link||Son of the bank owner of Termina's Clock Town, Link has been raised there since his birth in the mountains; a new recruit to the Terminian army, he is unknowingly a part of the most ancient legend of both Hyrule and Termina...||Triforce Incarnation; Triforce of Courage.|
|Zelda||Princess of Hyrule, Zelda was partially responsible for the war between Hyrule and Termina: her devotion to the Golden Goddesses had caused her to hear her people's cries for war when the Terminian people planned to construct a colony on land sacred to the Hyrulian inhabitants; unknowingly, she's completely unaware of the cruel and evil plans the Gerudo King Ganondorf has for both Hyrule and Termina...||Triforce Incarnaton; Triforce of Wisdom.|
|Lana||A mystic sorceress descended from Hylia herself, Lana is also the physical incarnation of the Triforce of Power, which augments her magical skills to a very powerful level; due to the rising conflict, she's gradually being drawn into it, as the conflict will end up being a battle that will determine the world's fate...||Triforce Incarnation; Triforce of Power.|
|Rauru||Sage of Light|
|Midna||Sage of Shadow|
|Darmas||Sage of Fire|
|Mikau||Sage of Water|
|Skull Kid||Sage of Forest|
|Keeta||Sage of Spirit|
|Ganondorf||Tripathy Incarnation; Tripathy of Death.|
|Majora||Tripathy Incarnation; Tripathy of Destruction.|
|Vaati||Tripathy Incarnation; Tripathy of Deception.|
|Ghirahim||Prophet of Light|
|Zant||Prophet of Shadow|
|Volga||Prophet of Fire|
|Morpha||Prophet of Water|
|Odolwa||Prophet of Forest|
|Onox||Prophet of Spirit|
|Ganon||Beast of Demolishing;|
Endgame Reward (Villain Campaign)
Hyrule & Termina
- This iteration features a primarily orchestrated soundtrack.