Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Humans Vs. Aliens is a multiplayer strategy game made by KP Shadow and released on WiiWare and DSiWare
The story is a simple, NES-era-esque story: Aliens have invaded small-town America, and you have the choice of conquering it as the aliens, or fighting back as the local residents.
This game is a turn-based strategy game based around a grid. Each group has four standard melee units, three berserker melee units, two standard ranged units, one berserker ranged units, one vehicle unit, and a research lab for holding captive enemy units.
- Standard Melee units: Can only attack units adjacent to them and can only move 4 spaces per turn; have average attack and defense. Appears as an average citizen for humans, and an average alien similar to the Greys for aliens
- Berserker Melee units: Can only attack units adjacent to them and can only move 7 spaces per turn; have higher attack but lower defense than Standard Melee units. Appears as a panicking citizen for humans, and an enraged alien similar to the Greys for aliens.
- Standard Ranged Units: Can attack enemies within four spaces of them, but can only move four spaces per turn; have average attack and defense Appears as a ninja (stated in the manual to be a bunch of nerds who took their interest in ninjas a bit too far) for humans, and an alien resembling the greys holding a phaser gun and wearing a purple belt for the aliens.
- Berserker Ranged unit: Can attack enemy units within four spaces of them, and can move 7 spaces per turn; have high attack and low defense. Appears as a stereotypical redneck holding a shotgun for humans, and an enraged alien resembling the Greys holding two phaser guns for the aliens.
- Vehicle Unit: Can move 10 spaces per turn, and can attack enemy units within three spaces of them; have somewhat above-average attack and defense. Can capture enemy units. Appears as a van with two uzi-wielding passengers for the humans, and a UFO for aliens.
- Research Lab: The only stationary unit. Holds enemy units for research, which will boost the stats of ally units.