Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Homing Boomerang Flower is a special variant of the Boomerang Flower . It has yet to appear in any games and is both more effective and more dangerous for the player.
- Homing - For the first couple of seconds the Boomerang will target a specific enemy (depends on player's character) and will attempt to hunt down the target
- After it loses momentum it will return to its user like a regular boomerang
- Homing Boomerangs can be caught by Boomerang Bros , reverting the user to regular Boomerang Flower abilities.
- The Homing Boomerang is thrown so it is impossible to jump on, therefore it is dangerous for players fighting a Homing Boomerang Bro.
The Homing Boomerang Flower has yet to make an appearance in any Mario games or otherwise. It is one of several Flowers that are inactive.
- Every User has a different coding for the Homing Boomerang
- Mario targets enemies closest to him
- Luigi targets enemies furtherest from him
- Peach prioritizes fast enemies, then enemies eastmost to her
- Toad prioritizes flying enemies, then enemies westmost from him
- Homing Boomerang Bro. targets players in this order: 2,3,1,4
- Rosalina prioritizes enemies which take multiple hits to defeat, then enemies closest to her
- Wario prioritizes enemies with the colours Red, Orange and Yellow on them and the closest among them
- Waluigi prioritzes enemies with the colours Green, Blue and Purple on them and the furtherest among them
- Toadette prioritizes enemies which take one hit to defeat, then enemies furtherest from her