Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The World of Everbound is a fictional world with an extensive history dating back thousands of years ago.
The world history is divided by two parts: The Before Discovery of Magic and During the time of Magic.
Prior to the world of Magic, the world consisted of a technological era similar to that of the Egypt in real life during the age before Christ.
The most historical events that occurred depicted in current media surrounding the world is the Magi Techie War and the Age of Red Sun.
The Timeline of Everbound date years before the Age of Red Sun (BRS) and after the Age of Red Sun (ARS).
Additional Notes on the System:
- Non-Canon characters such as Trixie Farl, David Kenneth, YoshiEgg Nook, Investigator S, Sheyna, Peira and Zak are cameo appearances in the Everbound Gaiden game and as such play no major improtance to the timeline and therefore not included in terms of birthdates or interactions.
- While the discovery of magic is a significant event, the Age of Red Sun plays a more improtant role as it causes the rise of technology and the eventual Magi Techie war.
The Chinese zodiac is also included. It revolves around the mathematical cycle of twelve animals. The animals are listed here in order.
There are multiple other era names in the Everbound Universe:
- Majikku no dai sensō
(マジックの大戦争, "The Great War of Magic")
(ホワイトペスト, "The White Plague")
- Hoka no sekai
(他の世界, "The Other Worlds")
- Taigun no taitō
(大軍の台頭, "The Rise of the Great Army")
- Taigun no aki
(大軍の秋, "The Fall of the Great Army")
- Kirisuto no tanjō
(キリストの誕生, "Birth of Christ")
- Kyūketsuki no dai gyakusatsu
(吸血鬼の大虐殺, "The Great Genocide of the Vampires")
- Ōkina mokuteki
(大きな目的, "The Great End")
Unknown dates before c. 302 BRS - Era Before the discovery of Magic.
- The world is healed after a devestating disaster.
- Magic is Discovered leading to the creation of magical creatures such as Vampires, Elves, Dragons and Spellblades.
- The magical creatures and humans formed a peaceful council.
- The kingdom of Everbound is established.
c. 302 BRS - Year of the Dog
- The Dragons of Everbound decide to split from Council.