|Universe||Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.|
|Official Debut||Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (2015, 3DS)|
|Final Smash||Guns of Justice|
|Home Stage||Steamgate Bridge|
Henry Fleming is an elite member of S.T.E.A.M. (Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace) and a newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Universal Struggle. He was revealed on June 27th, 2015 with a trailer called "Justice is Steamed" and it can be viewed here. Henry is a very bulky character, but he is also a heavy hitter by using S.T.E.A.M. technology, including his Eagle Rifle and the giant mecha A.B.E. (Anthropomorphized Battle Engine), as a tribute to a former member of S.T.E.A.M. who fought against the alien menace.
All of Henry's special moves use the steam meter, located above his character icon. They can be restored by either eating food items or using normal moves.
- Neutral Special: Eagle Strike -
- Side Special: Harpoon -
- Up Special: Lion Launcher -
- Down Special: Overwatch -
- Final Smash: Guns of Justice -
- Neutral Special: Bear Grenade -
- Side Special: Grappling Thrust -
- Up Special:
- Down Special: Strike Down -
- Neutral Special: Trick-or-Treat -
- Side Special:
- Down Special: Counteract -
- Neutral attack: Henry does two punches and then fires a land mine using Tom Sawyer's slingshot.
- Dash attack: Henry uses John Henry's Hammer Blow to strike down enemies near him. If an opponent is right in front of Henry, they will be buried in the ground.
- Forward tilt: Henry kicks diagonally and then shoots a burst of steam from his Eagle Rifle.
- Up tilt: Henry's right hand forms into the Hammer Blow as he thrusts it upward.
- Down tilt: Henry places two land mines right next to him on either side. They explode on contact from an enemy player.
- Forward smash: Henry uses Lion's Mighty Roar to shoot a soundwave forward. This has a 75% chance to stop opponents in their tracks, perfect for a follow-up attack.
- Up smash: Henry kicks overhead and then does a flip. It's great for evading attacks.
- Down smash: Henry crouches before using two Eagle Rifles to shoot out steam. The steam puffs push back players a bit.
- Neutral aerial:
- Forward aerial:
- Backward aerial:
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial: