|Guppy the Shark|
|First Appearance||Guppy the Shark|
|Latest Appearance||Guppy Returns|
|Bucket the Shrimp, Click the Dolphin, Angel the Shark|
Guppy is a large-hearted hero that has earned the respect of the sea. Well known around the universe, he never wants to hurt anything that's not evil. Because of this, he has many friends with special talents, that he has made on his numerous journies.
Guppy's standard attack is a spin (like Mario's underwater star spin), but other attacks are used, such as the bite. Guppy latches onto the object, and violently pulls on it, like a game of tug of war. Power-Ups are found frequently throughout his games, which upgrade Guppy's abilities.
Guppy has appeared in multiple titles, including:
- Guppy the Shark (Nintendo 3DS and Wii)
- Guppy Returns (Nintendo 3DS)
- Guppy Showtime (Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
- Guppy Doubles (Wii U)
- Guppypalooza (Nintendo 3DS)
- Guppy Splash! (Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
- Guppy Boating (Wii U)
- Bucket and Click's Minigame Mania (Nintendo 3DS)
- Guppy's Pirate Party Paradise (Nintendo IC)
- Guppy's Incredible 3D Areana (Nintendo eShop and Wii U Downloadable Seervice)
- Fantendo ObstaCourse (Nintendo IC,, Nintendo VR, and Hybrid Fusion)
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Dimensions (Wii U, Hyrbid Delta, Master Pro, Storybook OL Havoc, and SP1DR).
- Mario Baseball Legends (Nintendo VR, and Nintendo 3DS)