Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Getting To Know Eachother is the 6th episode of Season 1 of Misfits, and the sixth episode overall
Aran and Melissa go out on a 'not date'
Aran and Melissa are sitting at a table, eating some lunch. She looks over to Aran and sets her food down
- Melissa: So, what are you doing for your break today?
- Aran: Meh, nothing really, probably gonna sleep.
- Melissa: That sounds kinda boring, shouldn't you go do something?
- Aran: I don't really feel like going out, my leg still hurts from when you whacked me in the leg.
- Melissa: Hm, well maybe we can both go somewhere tonight like a...
Aran raises his eyebrow
- Aran: Like a date?
- Melissa: No! Not like that! Sorta like a..
- Aran: A not date?
Melissa smiles and claps her hands together.
- Melissa: Yeah! That works out!
- Aran: Well, where would you wanna go?
- Melissa: Oh! Uhm.. How about we go for dinner?
- Aran: Sure, as long as wherever we go has spaghetti.
- Melissa: Okay..
She turns on her phone and looks at a map, trying to find a place to eat.
- Melissa: Ah! Here we go, found a place.
Aran peers over her shoulder
- Aran: Oh yeah! I've been to that place before, pretty good food.
- Melissa: Well then, cya in a few hours, then!
- Aran: Yeah! I'm gonna try to sneak a nap in.
Aran walks out of the room and into the bedroom.
- Melissa: Wake up!
Melissa jumps from her bed onto Aran, waking him up instantly
- Aran: What the hell?
- Melissa: C'mon, lets go on our not date!
- Aran: Okay, go out in the car and I'll be out once I change.
Aran slips into the car and shuts the door, smiling.
- Melissa: Ready?
- Aran: Ready.
They begin to drive in silence.
- Melissa: So..
- Aran: How are you?
- Melissa: Good...
- Aran: Same.
The car goes silent again
Melissa pulls the car up
- Melissa: Here we are.
- Aran: Great! I'm starving.
They go to a seat and look at the menu.
- Aran: What do you think you are getting?
- Melissa: Probably spaghetti, same as you are getting.
- Aran: Cool.
After awhile, a waiter approaches their table.
- Waiter: Hello, do you guys know what you want to eat?
- Aran: Yes, may we have the..
He looks down at the menu
- Aran: Two spaghettis with the Original tomato sauce, one with meatballs, one without.
The waiter nods and writes the order down, and walks away.
- Melissa: Shit..
- Aran: What's wrong?
She rummages through her bag.
- Melissa: I forgot to bring money.
- Aran: It's fine, I'll pay.
- Melissa: Really? Thanks.
They stare at eachother for a few seconds and laugh akwardly
- Aran: Yeah, I guess I'll be a gentleman on our 'not date'.
Melissa chuckles and takes a sip of her drink.
- Aran: How's your food?
- Melissa: Really good, how is yours?
- Aran: Awesome.
She wipes her mouth off and smiles.
- Melissa: I haven't asked you yet, how did you lose your hand?
- Aran: Was trying to create a sawblade robot, things went bad, hand went bye-bye. How did you get your powers?
- Melissa: When I was 12 I was taken out from the streets and experimented on, leading to what I am now.
- Aran: Ah.
Aran finishes up the rest of his food, washing it down with the rest of his drink.
- Aran: So, wanna get going?
- Melissa: Yeah, its gonna be dark soon.
The two stand up and leave, walking out to the car.
- Aran: I'll drive.
- Melissa: Thanks.
The car pulls up to the Misfits base. They exit the car and walk into the building, stopping at the bedroom door
- Melissa: Thanks.
Melissa walks over and akwardly hugs Aran
- Aran: For what?
- Melissa: Well, for coming, and paying.
- Aran: Eh, it's nothing.
Aran looks over to the bedroom door and opens it.
- Aran: Well, I'm tired as all hell, so I'll see you tomorrow.
- 'Melissa: Cya, I'm going to bed soon, aswell.
Aran walks into the bedroom and shuts the door behind him
- Mrs. Crassus: Well, how was your night?
Melissa jumps upward and whips around.
- Melissa: Oh, it's just you.
- Mrs. Crassus: Just me.
- Melissa: It was a nice night, Aran is really nice, even if he tries to act cool.
- Mrs. Crassus: Really? Because it seems you are one of the only people he is nice towards.
- Mrs. Crassus: He doesn't seem to like me.
- Melissa: He'll get used to you, soon enough.
- Mrs. Crassus: I hope so..
Mrs. Crassus turns the lamp off and looks back to Melissa
- Mrs. Crassus: You better get going to bed, you're gonna have a long day tomorrow.
Melissa nods and walks into the bedroom, dissapearing from sight.