Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Pokémon Black and White (2010)|
|Home Stage||Plasma Frigate|
|Final Smash||Techno Blast|
Genesect is a dual-type Bug/Steel Mythical Pokémon. While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, the Drive inserted in the cannon on its back is visibly different within its sprites depending on the Drive it is holding.
- When it is not holding any Drive, the light is orange and Techno Blast is Normal-type.
- When it is holding the Burn Drive, the light turns red, and Techno Blast is Fire-type.
- When it is holding the Douse Drive, the light turns blue and Techno Blast is Water-type.
- When it is holding the Shock Drive, the light turns yellow and Techno Blast is Electric-type.
- When it is holding the Chill Drive, the light turns white and Techno Blast is Ice-type.
It is the last Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex.
Genesect was revived from a Fossil and technologically enhanced by Team Plasma to create the most powerful Pokémon ever. N had the project cancelled and the P2 Laboratory closed because he felt that Pokémon, who he thought to be perfect beings, would lose their beauty if modified by science. However, Scientist Dudley kept working on it, angry that N denied his talent. This scientist reconstructed Genesect and installed the cannon on its back.
Source: Pokémon Wiki
- : Flash Cannon - TBA (TBA)
> : Flame Charge- TBA (TBA)
^ : Magnet Rise - TBA (TBA)
v : Magnet Bomb - TBA (TBA)
F : Techno Blast - TBA (TBA)