The Gaming Gru's are a compeny known for aiding Nintendo for there progects.
The Gaming Gru's were found in 2003 by John Latermen, a programer. There first Progect, called "Zippity Doo-daa", which was a free flash game, was decently well resevied. After that, they started working on there first console game, "Uber Charge". What they did not expect is for Nintendo to ask them if they could use Uber Charges engin to make what is known today as Paper Mario: Legacy. From that day forth, they had helped Nintendo with many games.
- Paper Mario: Legacy
- Kirby Kreator
- Super Smash Bros for Wii U and NX
- Waluigi: Agent -5
- Wario Ware: Double Trouble
- Sonic and Megaman
- Sonic Speeders (Canned)
- Zipity Doo-daa
- Uber Charge (Canned?)
- John Laterman was born in 1979.
- The only Sega game they have ever done was Sonic and Megaman.
- There is a rumor that Uber Charged is gonna get a Reboot called "Uber Charge: Replenished".