Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gaming All-stars Throwdown is a fighting game made by a bunch of people, including Nintendo, Sega, Namco, Konami, Microsoft, and loads of Indie-game makers.
The gameplay is similar to that of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and King of Fighting. There are a few new things, though, to spice it up a bit. This includes:
- Unlike most Street Fighter clones, there are items that spawn during battles.
- Each character has three super attacks: one while standing, one while in air, and one while crouching.
- If you knock someone off-screen, they'll bounce back.
- Doing specific combo's grant you buffs for a limited time.
To see more info, please see Gaming All-stars Throwdown/List of characters.
- This is Nintendo's first time working together on a game.