Gaming All-stars Throwdown is a fighting game made by a bunch of people, including Nintendo, Sega, Namco, Konami, Microsoft, and loads of Indie-game makers.
The gameplay is similar to that of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and King of Fighting. There are a few new things, though, to spice it up a bit. This includes:
- Unlike most Street Fighter clones, there are items that spawn during battles.
- Each character has three super attacks: one while standing, one while in air, and one while crouching.
- If you knock someone off-screen, they'll bounce back.
- Doing specific combo's grant you buffs for a limited time.
To see more info, please see Gaming All-stars Throwdown/List of characters.
- This is Nintendo's first time working together on a game.