ALL INFO IS IMAGINARY, AND NEVER HAPPENED (it will in the future)
- Founded by - Evan Cox
- Founded - 2011
- Years Active - 2011-present
GameTech is an American video game development company, often publishing projects with Nintendo. It was voted 13 Greatest Company of All Time.
In 2011, Evan Cox played Super Mario 64, and was inspired to make his own games. He then created GameTech, a video game development studio and began to release games to Nintendo products. In 2012, GameTech released the very first Nintendo prequel.
In 2013, GameTech was announced to be developing an untitled Mario game.
- Mario & Luigi: Blast Bros (2011)
- Mario & Sonic at the Macy's Parade (2011)
- Dr. Mario (recreated version) (2012)
- Super Mario Galaxy 3 (2013)
- Mario's Mansion (2013)
- Super Mario Tea Party (2013)
- Mario & Sonic at the SuperBowl 2014 (2014)
GameTech was rated 21 Best Company. In 2013, GameTech was stated to be the 13th Greatest Company of All Time.
GameTech is well recieved from critics due to their game success.