|Franky the Archeopteryx|
| Single player
|Media Included||Nintendo Gamecube Optical Disc|
In this game the player takes control of Franky the Archeopteryx and has to complete various tasks for other characters. Franky can use objects found on the ground to help him complete these tasks. Mitar can help Franky by teaching him new moves and telling him where to go at certain points of the game.
To take on a challenge, you must find an NPC who has a challenge. NPCs that have a challenge will appear as green icons on the map.
There are a few different types of challenges in the game.
- Collect - Collect the items
- Carry - Carry an object to a certain area
- Race - Race against other characters or get to a certain area quicky as possible
- Battle - Ride on top of another dinosaur and try to push the other players out of the ring
- Adventure - The main mode of the game where Franky can complete various tasks for the other dinosaurs.
- Minigames - Here you can play the minigames from the Adventure mode by yourself or with up to four players.
- Options - Change the settings.
- Widescreen settings - Can be set to Normal (4:3), Widescreen (16:9), or Letterbox (16:9).
- Audio settings - Can be set to Mono, Stereo, Headphones, or Dolby Surround. You can also change the sound effect and music volumes.
- Rumble - Turn the controller rumble feature on or off.
- Music - Listen to any of the music in the game.