|Developer(s)||Flame Sports/GamerX Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Flame Games/GamerX Inc.|
| US TBA |
|Media Included||Wii Disk|
Note: You need the Wii Remote & Nunchuck
- Control Pad/Stick: Move
- Swing Wii Remote: kick
- A/B + Swing Wiii Remote: Special Move (When at full power)
- C: Steal (If you don't have the ball)/Pass the Ball (If you do have the ball)
- Z: Grab Pass (If you don't have the ball)/Dode Steal (If you have the ball)
Race to the Flame Cup Final
“Flame Cup is hard. 10 teams. It's not gonna be a walk in the park!”
“Try out here, before the Flame Cup”
“Brush Up Your Skills!”
“So, you think your the best? Well try and beat the world!”
- Passing = How good you are at passing (If you have the ball), how good you are at garbing passes (If you don't have the ball).
- Defense = How good you are at blocking (Goalies), how good you are a dodging steals (Players).
- Power = How far you can kick.
- Speed = How fast you can run.
- Sealing = How good you are at stealing.
- Special Move = A move you can do when you're at full power.
- Theme = The song that plays in the beginning & if you win.
|Special Move: Wipe Out|
|Special Move: Forest Fire|
|Special Move: Blinding Light|
| Fred the Purple Monkey|
|Special Move: Monkey Stampede|