|Five Nights at Mojang|
|Developer(s)||Scott Cawthon, Wikiboy10|
|Genre(s)||point-and-click, survival horror game|
|June 6, 2016|
Five Nights at Mojang, is a point-and-click survival horror game developed by Scott Cawthon, and Wikiboy10 Fantendo's User. This game is a mod for Minecraft, that's supposed to be an alternate version, of Five Nights at Freddy's, featuring Mojang employees. The game is for PC.
"Hello and Welcome to Mojang! We are a video game company that develops games like Minecraft, Scrolls, and Cobalt. We sell toys, to many children too! We even have some robots of our friends. Then comes the bite of '87', that at one point, a robot bite someone. The place, 'Minecon' has been shut down. The only way to stop them, is to watch them. Be careful, if they catch, they would cause the same bite."
Phone Guy Calls
The game is mostly based off Five Nights at Freddy's. The game takes place at the Mojang Office, and has about 10 camera areas. (1 camera is blocked out) The Robots, have some A.I that are very skilled. The player has to watch the cameras, wear the Steve Skull, and avoid the Robots, biting the player. Sometimes, a robot based off "Herobrine" that could replace the Steve toys and appear in the Player's office, even with the doors closed. Herobrine also jumpscare the player and crash the game. The player should also turn off lights and close doors, to save power, before it runs out. If it runs out, Steve Jumpscares the player and crashes the game.
- Steve: Steve is the main character of Minecraft. He sometimes starts moving on Night.3,4,Etc. He also appears if the power run out.
- Notch: Notch is the creator of Minecraft. He is always the first one to move and is very powerful.
- Dinnerbone: A developer of Minecraft. He is also the same as Notch.
- Butcher: A npc in minecraft, that is skin in Minecraft. He makes meat. He seems to move from the Butcher House and can dash.
- Herobrine: He will sometimes replace the Steve toys and he could crash the game.
Locations and Map