This article belongs to Withersoul 235 and Marx422 (we make articles together). Please do not edit whatsoever. Comment if you see an error and we'll fix it. If we give permission, than you can edit it. Have a nice day, <insert your name here> !
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Five Nights at Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter
- Art: View art and screenshots from the games.
- Info: View hints, as well information about the characters.
- Fantendo: Play fanon FNAF games from Fantendo.
- Videos: View animated YouTube videos of FNAF, and trailers.
- Freddy (1, 2, 3)
- Bonnie (1, 2)
- Chica (1, 2, 3)
- Foxy (1, 2, 3)
- The Puppet (2, 3)
- Toy Freddy (2)
- Toy Bonnie (2, 3)
- Toy Chica (2, 3)
- The Mangle (2, 3)
- Golden Freddy (1, 2, 3)
- Springtrap/Salvage/Golden Bonnie (3)
- Nightmare Freddy (4)
- Nightmare Bonnie (4)
- Balloon Boy (2, 3)
- Fantendo Animatronics (F)
There is now Multiplayer, but only on FNAF 2. FNAF 2 and 3 minigames can also be played with more than 1 player. There are now save files on the games, as well more menu options next to New Game and Load Game. There's a Custom Night for FNAF 3 as well, and the player can toggle how easily the phantoms are triggered and adjust Springtrap's A.I. Night 8, from FNAF 2 (in which everyone but Foxy is off, just like the glitch that causes it in the original FNAF 2) can be downloaded, and more nights, mechanics and animatronics can be downloaded as DLC. Examples of animatronics are Toy Golden Freddy and Phantom Bonnie. Examples of nights are Though Guy Night, Night 8, 9th Night, Super Hard Night, and Tutorial Night. Players can also share their Custom Night challenges by going online (in the case of the Fandraxo, using the Fandreb), and challenge other players to try their challenges, with DLC or not.
- This is the first game in cooperation with Expansion Corporations, Inc. released for the Fandraxo to support the Fandreb.