Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is an indie point-and-click horror game, and is the third installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's series.
Welcome to Freddy Fazbear Land, the amusement park opened after the third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza since the original Fredbear's Family Diner closed down.
The amusement park is closing down in thirty days, and you need to deactivate the animatronics, which have recently been resisting deactivation at night.
There are four sections in the amusement park: Freddy's Amazing Circus, Bonnie's Tropical Rainforest, Chica's Beach, and Foxy's Pirate Ship. There are five animatronics in each section, and you need to shut all of them down.
However, the keys to each section have recently been stolen by the animatronics due to malfunctioning, and there are... Problems with getting them back, so you'll have to spend five nights in each section until they run out of power so you can retrieve the keys and move on to the next section to deactivate the next set of animatronics.
And, as always, remember that Freddy Fazbear Land is not responsible for death or dismemberment.
Freddy's Amazing Circus
- Freddy Fazbear (Bear)
- Cassie (Chameleon)
- Jack (Jack-in-the-Box)
- Claudia (Clown puppet)
- Hilary (Hippopotamus)
Bonnie's Tropical Rainforest
Foxy's Pirate Ship
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
- Golden Freddy (all nights)
- Bonnie (Golden, all nights)
- Chica (Golden, all nights)
- Foxy (Golden, all nights)
- All other previous animatronics in golden form (1 set of four for each night, all animatronics on last)
- Nights 1-5
- Nights 6-10
- Nights 11-15
- Nights 16-20
- Nights 21-25
- Last Night (equivalent of sixth night)
- Custom Night
- Despite having 25 main nights, it is still called "Five Nights" because you have to spend five nights in each section of the amusement park.
- Scott Cawthon, the creator of the game, voices a different "Phone Guy" from the previous installments.
- This Phone Guy claims to be the twin brother of the original Phone Guy.