|This was a game made by Yveltal717 .
|Five Nights at Freddy's: Happiest Days|
In this game you play as the main character known, as Jerome Harris. Like other games in the series, your objective is to survive until 6:00 am, whilst also strategically avoiding the animatronics trying to kill you. In this game, the animatronics has many more aspects than just camera patterns. They all come equipt with speakers, which allows you to hear where they might be lurking. In addition, they have a variety of speeds, react to different sounds, and may sensitive to certain things.
Being that there are eighteen animatronics, you have certain gadgets to help you out. The first being the Flashlight and Spare Freddy Head from the second game, which essentially serve the same purpose. However, the Spare Freddy Head doesn't work as effectively, and has a toxicity meter. So if you wear it for too long, you'll become paralyzed due to the toxicity.
In addition, there are no doors, so you have the option to hide underneath the desk. Lastly, there is a new item, called the Animote. There are three varitations of the animote, but you start out with the most basic one on the first night. The animote is the master control for all the animatronics, so there are a variety of fuctions, depending on what remote you have. The only downside to the animote, is that each animatronic has a specific button, and to find them, you must roam around the pizzaria. Strategically walk around, and hide from the animatronics to find each button.
Oh? Hey! Welcome to your new job at, Fazbear Blast Jam Pizza. We are so glad to have you here with us. Your job is to watch over the animatronics at night! That should be pretty simple for ya! Right?? Our last security guard, was quite a peculiar person. He said that he saw things... so we hope that we don't have the same problem with you. If you've already noticed, all the lights are turned off, mainly to conserve power. We sure don't want our electric bill to skyrocket overnight, but as compensation we have a pretty nice flashlight for you to use. Also the animatronic's free-roaming mode is on at night.... I think they leave them on so their servos don't lock up. so if you see some they'll do no harm to you, I think. Oh uhm...yeah if you look in front of you, you can see your monitor. Uhm, you can use this to look into any room, which comes equipped with a night vision camera. Oh, and if you look next to you, you can see a remote control. I'll explain what that does tomarrow....uhm...for now just look around....and please dont...die.......UHM!! I mean get distracted. I was joking haha. So, if you do see something just stay calm. I'll catch you on the flip side.
This is the conceptual roster. There will probably be around 17 animatronics.
- Freddy Fazbear III - (Newly Renovated) - Main Singer
- Perri the Pig V2 - (Newly Renovated) - Backup Singer (Banjo)
- Flynn the Flamingo V2 - (Newly Renovated)- Backup Singer (Harmonica)
- Goldylock the Bear V2 - (Newly Renovated) - Drummer
- Yipper the Yeti V2 - (Newly Renovated) - Guitarist
- Billy Beats - (Newly Renovated) - Beatboxer
- Freddy Fazbear Sr -(Slight Disrepair) - Male Birthday Animatronic
- Bonnie Bunny -(Slight Disrepair) - Male Birthday Animatronic
- Chica Chicken -(Slight Disrepair)- Female Birthday Animatronic
- Foxy -(Slight Disrepair) - Female Birthday Animatronic-
- Little Prince - (BEYOND FIXING) - The birthday animatronic that never saw the light of day
- Little Dre- (BEYOND FIXING) - The birthday animatronic that never saw the light of day
- Henry O' Hare - (Massive Disrepair) - Scrapped Animatronic, was intented to act as Bonnie's Kid's corner counterpart
- Rocky the Rooster - (Massive Disrepair) - Scrapped Animatronic, was intended to act as Chica's Kid's corner Counterpart.
- Peter the Pig - (BEYOND FIXING) - Original Perri. Gave children nightmares with his smile. Scrapped Male Brithday Animatronic.
- Blue Bear the Bear -(BEYOND FIXING) - Original Goldylock, Was male. Scrapped Female Birthday Animatronic.
- Phinn the Finch - (BEYOND FIXING) - Original Flynn Scrapped Dangerous Teeth.
- Gordon the Gorilla -(BEYOND FIXING) - Original Yipper, broken apart to use for Yipper.
- Freddy Fazbear Jr - (BEYOND FIXING) - The son that never was, and never will be.
Ideas not yet implmented.
- Attractive Animatronic Display
- Story Mode
- Challenge Mode
- Phone Calls
- Week 1
- Week 2