|Kind of Item||Flower|
|First Appearance||Super Mario Bros.|
|Latest Appearance||Super Mario Star Journey|
|Changes Mario's clothes, and allows him to shoot Fireballs|
| Ice Flower|
Fake Fire Flower
The Fire Flower is an item in the Super Mario series of games. It enables the user to shoot fireballs. It's first appearance was Super Mario Bros.
The Fire Flower's appearance has changed much throughout the ages. The original look was a blue version of the current appearance without the eyes. It then changed into a tulip-like flower with happy eyes. Now it has the appearance shown in the image. In the Super Smash Bros. series it looks like a red daisy.
In most games, the item will allow the user to shoot fireballs at enemies. In the Paper Mario series, when used the Fire Flower causes fireballs to rain down on the enemies. In the Super Smash Bros. series the user picks the flower up and uses it to shoot flames, similar to Bowser's fire breathing attack. In The Begining of the End it is used to power Mario's N64-Fireslinger blaster. And in some games you only get it for 20 seconds like Super Mario Galaxy.
Game Appearances Edit
- The Begining of the End - In the game the item is used to power Mario's N64-Fireslinger blaster. Fire Flower Orbs, the ammo packs for the Fireslinger, are crystal balls containing the current version of the fire flower. Dried fire flowers are also used for creating smoke screens to avoid battle or to make quick escapes. The boss Flora is also based on a fire flower
- New Super Mario Bros: 3 - Like most power- ups in New Super Mario Bros: 3, the fire flower is uncommon. Most items only appear in one level. The fire flower works as it does in Super Mario Bros. and it is not timed like in Super Mario Galaxy.
- Super Mario Universal - This flower can the "player" throw fireball for a while.
- Mario Basketball: Mushroom Tourney - The Fire Flower lets you throw fireballs for a few seconds. If a foe gets hit by a fireball their butt goes on fire and they drop their coins. You can also do a Fiery Slam Dunk, which has more power than a normal slam dunk.
- Paper Mario Galaxy/Paper Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Bros. Ultra - In the game the Fire Flower changes the player into the fire version of the character. In the game there also is a Fire Flower enemie: the Fake Fire Flower. Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2 : in this game you will only get this for 20 seconds if you it an enemy you will not lose your fire flower. In this game fire flower is rare.
|Mario | Luigi | Yoshi | Birdo | Wario | Princess Peach | Toad | Bowser | Mii | Donkey Kong | Geno|
|Waluigi | Yoshetta | Yoshelly | Boom Boom | Pom Pom | Mallow | Princess Daisy | Baby Mario | Baby Luigi | Dry Bones | Bowser Jr. | Hammer Bro. | Pianta | Noki | Petey Piranha | King Boo | Diddy Kong | Funky Kong | Rosalina | R.O.B. | Koopa Kid|
|Larry Koopa | Morton Koopa Jr. | Wendy O. Koopa | Iggy Koopa | Roy Koopa | Lemmy Koopa | Ludwig von Koopa | Dixie Kong | Candy Kong | Honey Queen | NES Mario | NES Luigi | Tumble | Shroob | Dolly P. Koopa | Lavora | Alex Ember Koopa | Tim J. Koopa | Risen Koopa|
|Item Box | Mushroom | Fire Flower | Ice Flower | Bomb-Omb | Green Shell | Red Koopa Shell | Blue Koopa Shell | Super Star | Boo | Gold Mushroom | Blooper | Boomerang | Lightning | Super Leaf | Lucky 7 | Chain Chomp | Banana | Triple Banana | Yoshi Egg | Luma | Star Bit | Bullet Bill | Hammer|
|Wiggler | Blargg | Dino Piranha|