|Item Type||Finisher Orb|
|Kind of Item||Orb|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory|
|Latest Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory|
|Fills up Finisher Meter|
The Finisher Orb is an item that first appeared in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory as more or less the replacement to the Finisher Sphere. With the introduction of the Finisher Bar in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory, Finisher Orbs fill up the bar instead of the Finisher Sphere's function of activating Finishers when broken by a player.
Finisher Orbs can drop from opponents on particularly powerful hits or appear in clusters randomly. They fill up the Finisher Meter quicker than the standard hit/hurt ratio. Doing damage fills up the Finisher Meter by 1 point every 1% damage. The Finisher Meter has 350 points that need to be filled up and damage done by Finishing Moves do not count.
- Receiving damage fills up the Finisher Meter by .5 point every 1% damage.
- Collecting a Finisher Orb fills the meter up 5 points per Finisher Orb.
- Doing a taunt fills the meter up by 1 point.
- Collecting a Hyper Orb Cube by a character with a Hyper Mode finisher fills the meter entirely.
Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory
Finisher Orbs are introduced in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory as an item. It fills up the Finisher Meter by five points per orb.
- Finisher Orbs are the destroyed fragments of Finisher Spheres.