Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Publisher(s)|| Square Enix|
Final Fantasymon is a crossover between Final Fantasy and Pokemon.
will never be done TBA
It uses the gameplay of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy III, where each turn all actions are selected, and once finished all characters and enemies on the field perform their selected actions in an order determined by their Speed. A battle is won when all enemies are defeated, and lost when all allies are defeated. You can have 5 characters battling at once.
- Health Points (HP): When depleted, a character is defeated.
- Mana Points (MP): Exclusive to human characters, it is used to cast Magic. Spells cannot be used if the character does not have sufficient MP.
- Attack (ATK)/Magic (MAG: Increases the HP damage done to enemies.
- Defense (DEF)/Magic Defense (MD): Decreases the HP damage taken from enemies.
- Speed (SPD): Determines when in the turn a character perfoms an action.
Wild monsters can be caught with Pokeballs and used in a way similar to summons in Final Fantasy X. Using the "Pokemon" command, you can select one of 3 pokemon equipped to the character, and send it out to battle. It can use various attacks, but can only have 4 at a time, along with the basic Attack and Items command.
*Hidden Ability **New Ability