| June 18, 1999 (Japan)
August 12, 1999 (US)
August 31, 1999 (Rest of the world)
|Genre(s)||Adventure, Puzzle, Kids|
|Media Included||Game Boy Cartridge|
Fat Pidgeon is always hungry and winter is coming, so he and his friend Hellen go looking for food. However, a giant cockroach called Domanic the Dominant Cockroach is out to get food as well and will do anything to stop Charlie from geting food. It's a race against the clock to get the food for winter.
- Charlie (fat pidgeon)- He is the star of this game.
- Domanic Cockroach - The Main Villain of this game.
- Hellen - Charlie's Best Friend.
- Cockroaches - Easy enemies that are defeated in one go.
- Mold - Rare enemies that are undefeatable, they will defeat Charlie in one go.
- Litter - The hardest enemies to defeat in this game.
- The reason Pigeon is spelled wrong is because it's prononced PID-GEE-ON.