Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Universe: PAW Patrol|
Farmer Yumi appears from the PAW Patrol universe; and appears as a DLC of the All Good Pups pack from Super Smash Bros. Crossing Worlds. She is a fast fighter with good power and lots of ninja supplies; and her final smash is something to fear!
- Forward Smash: Farmer Yumi does a Side Kick
- Up Smash: Farmer Yumi does an uppercut and shouts; "Shoyuken!"
- Down Smash: Farmer Yumi does a karate chop.
- Standing A: Farmer Yumi punches her foe.
- Standing A Combo: Farmer Yumi does a punch, a kick and then a karate chop which has a pitfall attack
- Forward Tilt: Farmer Yumi slices her sword at her foe
- Up Tilt: Farmer Yumi waves a Gohei in the air
- Down Tilt: Farmer Yumi does a sweep kick
- Air A: She does a spinning somersault
- Air Forward: She slashes at her foe with her pitchfork; Has a meteor effect
- Air Backward: She does a flying dropkick
- Air Upward: She does a powerful snap kick
- Air Downward: She does a dive kick which has a meteor effect
- Pummel: Farmer Yumi knees her opponent
- Forward Throw: Farmer Yumi throws her foe foward
- Backward Throw: Farmer Yumi does an Arm Flip
- Up Throw: Farmer Yumi tosses her foe in the air
- Down Throw: Farmer Yumi slams her foe down three times
- B Standing: Ninja Star! (She throws a ninja star at her foes)
- Standing 2: Ninja Wire! (She uses a black snake firework that can tangle her foes up and roast them as well!)
- Standing 3: Sword Strike! (She does something simular to Marth and Lucina's shield break; only a lot more deadly!
- B Left or Right: Ninja Dash! (She does a similar attack of Ike's side special, only a lot more quiet like a mouse!)
- Left or Right 2: Freezing Dash! (Move at a slow pace; but give foes a cold shoulder!)
- Left or Right 3: Meteor Dash! (Move faster then normal; only this dash will put foes in six feet!)
- B Up: Smoke Bomb Reappear! (She throws a smoke bomb that will blind your foes, and also grant you some upward advantages!)
- Up 2: Heroine Spin! (She does a attack similar to Link and Toon Link's Up B; only much stronger!)
- Up 3: Ninja Corkscrew! (An attack similar to Wario's Up B. Perform it fully for maximum damage!)
- B Down: Judo Counter! (Wait for your foes to strike, then throw 'em like a rag doll!)
- Down 2: Brick Break! (Break the floors and the foundation with it! Now with 20% more splitner projectiles!)
- Down 3: Focus Attack! (Unleash an attack so deadly; all attacks from foes will be ignored!)
- Final Smash: Scroll with It! (Unleash a fury of techniques from the Master Scroll; a la Wii Fit Trainer's Wii Fit!)
- She bows in respect to her opponent and says; "I hope you're prepared...." (Up)
- She does a crane stance and says; "I'm not done with you yet!" (Left and Right)
- She imitates a neck slice; with a GRRRRICK! added in for effect. (Down)
Character Selection Screen
She pulls out her swords and says "Excellent choice there!"
On Screen Appearance
She divekicks and then sidekick a training dummy away and enters her stance
Farmer Yumi's Hat
- K.O Sound effect 1: Oh Peach Fuzz!
- K.O Sound effect 2: Gah!
- Star K.O: Dang it!!!!
- Screen K.O: I'm okay!
- She does a martial arts routine and says "Never underestimate the power of a ninja!"
- She looks at her scroll and puts it away; saying "The ancient masters are pleased with me...."
- She throws a smoke bomb down and then reappears and says "Quiet like a mouse!"
- She dusts off her hands and says "That's true power!"
Special Victory Quotes
(Note: Her poses stay the same, but she'll say these quotes instead when facing against a certain fighter)
- "That's what happens when you're aura doesn't work!" (VS Lucario)
- "The alien that crashed near my barn was nicer then you!" (VS Starman)
- "And THAT'S for stealing my scroll!" (VS Emily Shinjitsu or any of the KCC Kittens)
- "You should work on your Pup-Fu skills more..." (VS Ryder or any of the PAW Patrol pups)
- "Suzan has more fashion sense then you!" (VS Kasumi)
- "I told you I wouldn't hold back!" (VS Suzan, Logan, Monty or Clockwise)
- "Not so tough without a power pellet huh?" (VS Pacman)
- "Back to the Bargin Bin with you!" (VS System Smasher)
A flourished remix of the PAW Patrol theme song. Though this version is remixed to a Federal Japan theme
- Farmer Uniform (Default appearance)
- Black Farmer Uniform (Based on her Mirror Clone; Imuy)
- Purple Farmer Uniform (Based on Shadow Yumi)
- Wedding Dress (Based on her outfit from Pups Save a Wedding)
- Red Wedding Dress (Based on the Crimson Rose)
- Gray Wedding Dress (Based on her Zombie Bride Costume)
- Sensai Uniform (Based on her apperance in Pup-Fu!)
- Blue/Yellow GI (Based on a Judo GI)
- Purple/Red GI (Based on Shadow Suzan's colors)
- Ninja Outfit (Based on her alter ego; Unakite)
- Neon Green Ninja (Based on The Green Ninja from Ninjago)
- Red Ninja outfit (Based off of Sparrow Acrowgi)