The Fantendo Tag Team Project is a Fantendo event created by HammerBroBuddy (t∣b∣c). The event is similar to Series Swap Day, but users sign up and get paired with another user that they don't like or don't know that much and the partners must work on a game together. These games get rated by judges who decide how well two worked together and then an average of the scores is found, so users can find out who worked together the best. In some of these events there are multiple rounds, each round knocking some teams out. The idea of the project is to get users more friendlier and to bond more.
Fantendo Tag Team Project 1
The first ever tag team project, which started February 2013, there were 16 users, 3 judges and 8 teams altogether.
- Locky'12 (t∣b∣c) and JesseRoo (t∣b∣c)
- HammerBroBuddy (t∣b∣c) and SuperToadMan56 (t∣b∣c)
- Meme911 (t∣b∣c) and shy guy yellow (t∣b∣c)
- PabloDePablo (t∣b∣c) and MarioGameChampion (t∣b∣c)
- Renardy (t∣b∣c) and ϞPlazzapϟ (t∣b∣c)
- Blud D Mess (t∣b∣c) and Toad'ShyGuy (t∣b∣c)
- Samtendo09 (t∣b∣c) and Nova9758 (t∣b∣c)
- SuperDuperMarioKirby (t∣b∣c) and Stelios7 (t∣b∣c)