|First Appearance||Fissure (2014)|
|Home Stage||Luxmor's Bastion Stage|
Zerita was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation showcase. She plays a major role in the plot but the extent of which is currently unknown.
Zerita is Unten's best friend... or used to be. Both presumed each other dead in the events of Tragedy (2015) but during the events of Luxmor's Bastion, Zerita and Unten both realized that neither one of them was dead, however their reunion never really happened. Zerita has returned now and with something missing, although she takes great lengths to avoid discussing what really happened...
|Zerita transforms into her Hyper Mode, transforming her into a more sinister and wild look. All of her attacks are powered up to almost overpowered levels. This form lasts about 20 seconds.|
- Up Taunt - Zerita crosses her arms, rubbing her robotic one with regret.
- Side Taunt - Zerita snaps her fingers and points them to the left and right.
- Down Taunt - Spits out a ball of fur, disgusted.
- Turns away from the camera and takes off her bandana.
- Puts her hands behind her head, leaning back on a combat stick.
- Fires three fiery bullets, turning and then saluting.