|Xerox (Miranda Sodan)|
|First Appearance||Xerox (Fantendo Now episode) (2015)|
|Home Stage||Prison Outskirts|
Xerox (aka Miranda Sodan) was confirmed to be a playable character on 4/9/16. She is Leah's ex-girlfriend and a master of disguise. She appears to rescue Leah out of the prison but turns away once she realizes Leah doesn't know her real name. It is unknown the full extent of how she plays into the plot of Victory.
Xerox used to be a fairly normal girl who was living out in the city away from home for the first time. When she met Leah and X-Ray, she became immediately infatuated with Leah but never had the courage to ask Leah out. Leah asked her out instead when she heard of Xerox's mastery of being able to disguise herself. Although she found it initially strange that she had to dress up like X-Ray a good amount of the time, she still thought it could work out. As she slipped more and more into Leah's desires for X-Ray, she began to go insane and plotted to murder X-Ray so she could have Leah to herself. This plan was not a success and she went to prison. She broke out again, this time with a complicated murder plot that would have X-Ray ultimately on the electrical chair, which failed thanks to Sakeena. She has broken out a third time to get Leah out of a tough spot, despite her friend Mingyu's warnings.
Cancels her Scan move and removes her ability and appearance.
- Up Taunt - Puts on a Leah wig before taking it off.
- Side Taunt - Stares at a mirror.
- Down Taunt - Randomly dresses up as any character in the roster, even if they're not in the match or even unlocked. This taunt lasts about five seconds and just has her stand around in her idle animation as that character.
- Looks into a mirror dressed up as Leah and kisses her reflection while crying.
- Wears one of her old outfits and sits down playing a PSP.
- Eats a pear before throwing it away.
- Xerox's moveset was designed partially around her attempting to break out of her perceived lack of identity, but also still show that she was not entirely her own person, copying or reacting to moves by others in her special attacks.
- The pear victory pose references The Normal Life of Sarah Auvic as Sarah and X-Ray steal pears in the second-to-last issue.
- Her first victory pose where she kisses her own reflection references the story Lovefool, written by PablodePablo that was eventually made canon.
- Nightmare Leah is her darkest perception of Leah that she doesn't want to admit: a woman who only loves her for being X-Ray.