|The Beorn Prodigy|
|First Appearance||Fissure (2014)|
Unten was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation teasers and later the actual showcase. He plays a major role in the plot.
Untina was later revealed as a costume option for Unten on 4/6/17. Her role, if she has one in the plot, is currently unknown.
The last Beorn... or close to it, anyway. Unten is the leader of the Fan and the Enemy's plan to attack the Threat and doing the job right is quite a hard task. Unten is not one to let go of his past, even when it would benefit him more. How that interferes with the task at hand is yet to be seen. He has a sword known as Imperium that he recently obtained from the Silent One from the events of Beorn Hallow.
Untina is the World 2 version of Unten. In this alternate universe, Unten is Untina, a female Beorn. Much of her story is the same as Unten's, same explosion on Zeon and all, but Untina left with her lover Netnu. The two are happily married in this universe, much to World 1 Unten and Netnu's curiosity. Untina is not her own character in Victory and is rather a costume option for Unten, making her a alternate form of a playable character. She has some unique taunts and victory poses.
Moveset is written for Unten and not Untina, as such, names and pronouns are not accurate for Untina. The two have the same exact moveset with no differences.
|Unten transforms into his Hyper Mode, transforming him into a giant, more bear-like creature. All of his attacks are powered up to almost overpowered levels. This form lasts about 20 seconds.|
- Up Taunt - Snaps his fingers as electrical sparks sizzle off.
- Side Taunt - Pumps his fist.
- Down Taunt - Lies down lazily.
- Up Taunt - Snaps her fingers as electrical sparks sizzle off.
- Side Taunt - Shows off the ring on her left hand.
- Down Taunt - Lies down on her side, giggling.
- Jumps into the air and freezes in mid air before falling in that pose.
- Puts his hands behind his neck and smiles.
- Looks somewhat worried.
- Untina puts her arm around her husband Netnu.
- Puts Imperium into the ground, crossing her arms.
- Untina's scarf blows in the wind as she holds Imperium towards the camera.