|The Enemy's Servant|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
|Finisher||Fabric of the Universe|
Shiki was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory on 8/29/16. She is a brand new character introduced as a contrast to Sam, albeit with a completely different moveset. She plays a major role in the plot, although not quite as substantial as some other characters.
Shiki is the Enemy's new servant after what happened with The Apprentice. She seems to have some disdain for her master, though remains loyal to him if not a little a snarky about it. She remembers EVERYTHING unlike Sam, and is quick to use her knowledge to use when possible. As such, the Enemy does not like to fill her in on details and is actually somewhat afraid of her. She is rather mysterious, her eyes behind her hair and in the shadows, never seen. It's actually speculated she doesn't actually have eyes, but one cannot be too sure about anything with Shiki...
- Up Taunt - Laughs hysterically, her neck spinning around like an owl's.
- Side Taunt - Greenish black fumes come out out of her sleeves as she spins around.
- Down Taunt - Grabs a small dough monster and eats it.
- Zaps her fingers with a car battery, looking rather happy about it too.
- Crosses her arms and legs, needles in between the gaps of her fingers. The camera pans to show that she is actually upside down in the air, floating with the Malefactor energy.
- Yawns as she looks towards the sky.
- Shiki was created as a contrast to Sam, who admires and respects the people he works with and serves the Fan, while Shiki doesn't care about anybody and serves the Enemy.
- Shiki seems unhuman judging by some of her animations, being able to contort her spine to the point where she can put her face through her legs and rotate her neck like a owl.
- The Enemy seems genuinely unnerved by her with hints that he didn't create her.