Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Fan's Servant|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
Sam was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation teasers and later the actual showcase. He plays a major role in the plot, although not quite as substantial as some other characters.
Sam is the Fan's servant and almost completely loyal, doing whatever tasks the Fan demands of him. Although he is capable of expressing doubt, he almost never goes against the Fan's commands. He is excellent at finding "heroes" to aid Unten and the forces of the Fan, although they may not be the heroes they need or deserve. Sam also suffers from short-term memory loss, making it difficult to remember people or events. Regardless, Sam tries his hardest to keep everyone happy.
- Up Taunt - Shines a glass apple.
- Side Taunt - Breathes out purple fumes.
- Down Taunt - Examines the light blade, almost burning himself with it.
- Prays to the Fan.
- Raises his fist into the air and jumps like Mario before stumbling onto his feet.
- Has his hands over his face, ashamed that he took out such great heroes.