|The Fan's Servant|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
|Home Stage||Kolob Cave|
Sam was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation teasers and later the actual showcase. He plays a major role in the plot, although not quite as substantial as some other characters.
Fanatic Sam was confirmed on 5/15/17 as a alternate costume for Sam. This costume has unique taunts and victory poses.
Sam is the Fan's servant and almost completely loyal, doing whatever tasks the Fan demands of him. Although he is capable of expressing doubt, he almost never goes against the Fan's commands. He is excellent at finding "heroes" to aid Unten and the forces of the Fan, although they may not be the heroes they need or deserve. Sam also suffers from short-term memory loss, making it difficult to remember people or events. Regardless, Sam tries his hardest to keep everyone happy.
- Up Taunt - Shines a glass apple.
- Side Taunt - Breathes out purple fumes.
- Down Taunt - Examines the light blade, almost burning himself with it.
- Up Taunt - Crosses one arm across his chest vertically, with his other arm horizontally above it, in the shape of The Fantendo Smash Bros. symbol
- Side Taunt - Breathes out blue fumes, coughing a bit.
- Down Taunt - Gets on his knees and offers a prayer to The Fan.
- Prays to the Fan.
- Raises his fist into the air and jumps like Mario before stumbling onto his feet.
- Has his hands over his face, ashamed that he took out such great heroes.
- Sits with his legs crossed as a beam of blue light encircles him.
- Attacks the camera violently, ripping it apart with his teeth.
- Slashes at the result screen as the player scrolls through the results.