|The Extraordinary Ordinary|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Shattered (2015)|
Rachel was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation teasers and later the actual showcase. She plays a major role in the plot.
Just your ordinary, every day person who has to be exposed to the weirdness of the Fantendoverse and take it in stride. She has gone on amazing adventures, from stopping an alien threat to teaming up with her friends and doppelgangers to take down White Goddess. She has only a couple regrets, mostly stemming from having little time to hang out with her adopted daughter Robyn.
|Two shield projectiles are placed down diagonally, acting as ramps. A short cut scene of Rachel going from one side of the ramp to the other and then back again plays, knocking back anyone in her path heavily (40%-80% damage).|
- Up Taunt - Raises a fist up.
- Side Taunt - Leans against a holographic shield.
- Down Taunt - Breathes deeply in and out.
- Rachel sits in a floating chair in a pool, reading a book.
- Rachel puts her hands over her face in a X formation.
- Rachel rolls up her sleeve to show her tattoos and shows her strength.