Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Fantendo - Genesis (2015)|
Quartz was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory on January 26, 2016. It is unknown what her role in the story is.
Quartz was once known as Six, a top ranking member in the The Threat's Top 10, a group of highly skilled and powered creations of the Threat. She had witnessed the cannibalization of the former Seven, Eight, and Nine by Ten (who was later known as Seven, and after her defeat on Earth, Six) causing her to become vulnerable to the phrase "Seven Eight Nine". During her invasion of Earth, she was scoping out information for The Threat while coming across Rachel and Robyn, who would later find Unten. Unten would later win a tough battle against her by stripping away her powers and the Fan and the Enemy would seal her away into their prison. Years later, she trained with Unten, who she began to fall in love with, but he doesn't know that.
- Up Taunt - Meditates while sitting down with her feet together.
- Side Taunt - Stamps her foot up and down in frustration.
- Down Taunt - Brings out a lighter and watches the flame with interest.
- Asks for the next opponents to show their faces.
- Draws a picture in crayon of her and Unten holding hands.
- Jumps out from a stack of ice bags.