|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
Noot was confirmed to be a TAGOS character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory on 8/28/16. He is a new character created for the game and the first TAGOS character to be revealed.
Noot is a bounty hunter, albeit a really crappy one. He barely even registers on the board of bounty hunters, being universally one of the lowest ranking bounty hunters in all of the Fantendoverse. Despite his pathetic ranking, Noot sees himself as unappreciated and deserving of more, which actually feeds into why he's so low ranking to begin with. He owns a pair of Neon Claws that he uses in battle.
- Up Taunt - Raises his claws in the air.
- Side Taunt - Crosses his arms before falling down.
- Down Taunt - Giggles manically.
- Noot's short size and claws were inspired by Choi Bounge of the King of Fighters series. His hooded design was inspired by the Jawas from Star Wars.
- He is the first character to be revealed for the TAGOS system.