|First Appearance||Underground (2015)|
Netnu was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation teasers and later the actual showcase. He plays a unknown role in the plot.
One of the surviving Beorns. He used to be Unten's enemy, now the two are friendly rivals. Or were. Unten and Netnu thought they were dead and their locations were unknown to each other for a long time. Dealing with the loss of his family on Zeon, Netnu found himself on a desolate planet called Tarot. 21 Members of a group called the Major Arcana met with him and learned of his predicament and helped him learn his fate. Netnu was honorably known as "Temperance" on Tarot, however he missed his past life still. Netnu sets out to find the remnants of his past life so he can finally let go of his past and move on. He has cybernetics that were initially given to him by Doomulus Grime and then were upgraded.
|Netnu summons the power of the Major Arcana and sends opponents into a realm beyond their comprehensions, causing various effects such as poison, crystallization, burning, or freezing. Ego death may also occur in this state.|
- Up Taunt - Stands on his head with both of his hands behind his back and one leg up in the air while the other rests.
- Side Taunt - Feeds a small black lion that enters and exits out of a black portal.
- Down Taunt - Meditates alone, his cybernetics blinking.
- Looks out from a mountain with a staff and lantern.
- Stands with the Wheel of Fortune.
- Looks lost but confident in the road he's heading down.
- Many of his moves reference the Major Arcana due to his backstory with a set of characters named that, in addition to most of his taunts and victory pauses referencing them.
- He doesn't have fire powers of his own, rather they are generated through his cybernetics. He can use magic learned from the Major Arcana to give them strange qualities.