Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Reformer of Threats|
|First Appearance||Crow vs the World (2016)|
Mingyu Li was confirmed to be a playable character on 4/11/16. He is a man who can change his size at will and helps to reform criminals. It is unknown the full extent of how he plays into the plot of Victory.
Mingyu was born in China and was raised well. Upon turning 10, he was included in an experiment to see if it was possible for people to manipulate their own height. However, the experiment went haywire, resulting in Mingyu being stuck with the power to change size. When Mingyu moved to Seattle, he so encountered a criminal with freezing powers. After managing to defeat her in battle, he attempted to reform her, knowing she could put her powers to better use. Managing to help her turn her life around, Irene opened up the Tropical Glacier restaurant and became a fairly successful restaurant owner. He has also met a criminal that goes by the name of Xerox, but he has yet to reform her...
- Up Taunt - Raises a gigantic fist in the air and smiles.
- Side Taunt - Makes a apple's mass lighter than a feather and watches it fall slowly to the ground.
- Down Taunt - Sips a smoothie.
- Takes off his jacket and makes it bigger, using it as a giant blanket.
- Stands on top of a giant pencil before falling.
- Takes a group shot with Irene and some other reformed criminals.
- Mingyu's powerset was greatly expanded, as he can now transfer mass into and out of objects and change the size of other objects provided he's touching them. Previously, he could only control the mass and size of himself.