|Leah Needlenam/Xena Thunderhand|
|The Multiverse's Greatest Traitor|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Visual Novel: Fracture (2015)|
Leah was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation showcase. She plays a major role in the plot, being one of three main leads in the story.
Xena was confirmed to be a alternate costume for Leah on 5/13/17. It is Leah's disguise used in the second act of Days of Victory.
Born as Sarah Auvic to a mother and father that were slowly being torn apart by her hair color, Sarah was the center of a prophecy told by The Gypsy to The Twisted Cross, who kidnapped her and made her part of the cult. She worked for them for years, unaware of what she was doing until she laid her eyes on "X-Ray", who she couldn't possibly kill because she had fallen in love with her. This had played out twice in two universes; one where Leah forced X-Ray to be with her by any means possible, and this one, where the two had a more genuine relationship. Leah is noted for her sociopathic attitude and generally not caring for anyone else... which will soon bite her in the ass.
Xena Thunderhand is a disguise that Leah invents during the start of the second act of Days of Victory. It's a shoddy disguise, but it seems to fool even the smartest people. Leah invents all kinds of new character traits for Xena to throw people off from the fact she's not actually dead.
|Leah transforms into her Hyper Mode, transforming her into a more sinister and wild look. All of her attacks are powered up to almost overpowered levels. This form lasts about 20 seconds.|
- Up Taunt - Leah laughs hysterically as she swings around a suitcase.
- Side Taunt - Leah switches her needle finger out for her "beer finger" (seen in Hivemind Halloween) and drinks from it before swapping them back.
- Down Taunt - Smokes a cigarette.
- Up Taunt - Xena tightens the rope around her neck.
- Side Taunt - Xena sips some orange juice from her syringe carefully.
- Down Taunt - Xena sharpens the points on her spikeball hand.
- Crosses her arms, pouting "Didn't even get to do what I really wanted to in that fight, to be frank..."
- Drunkenly touches the camera lens and then attempts yank it off.
- Falls from the ceiling and laughs as she writhes on the floor.
- Shouts "DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING, FUCKO!"
- Mashes a bunch of food on her spikeball hand and eats it.
- Smashes the camera with her spikeball hand.
- Takes off her hood to reveal her face, looking seriously at the camera before erupting into laughter.