|Hera and Teun|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
Hera and Teun were confirmed to be playable characters on 2/24/16. It is unknown what their role in the story is.
Hera was the lead security guard at the European Iron Gate Asylum and guarded several insane patients. Among them was a bizarre "Beorn" named Teun who they found in the sewers of London. Although the two did not initally like each other, it eventually blossomed into a friendship... and then relationship. Teun won her heart over and the two escaped the Asylum handcuffed together. Now they're on the run and the intergalactic war seems like a pretty good place for the cops to loose their trail...
|Nobody can attack when they have straitjackets on, letting Hera and Teun able to attack them without fear of being punished... at least until the straitjackets break.|
- Up Taunt - Teun crawls up Hera and sits on her shoulder.
- Side Taunt - Raise their hands up in the air.
- Down Taunt - Set up a table and shuffle a deck of cards before realizing they're still fighting, much to their annoyance.
- Sit at a fancy table slurping spaghetti, only to be told off by a waiter that they can't be here.
- Celebrate with bottles of champagne.
- Play a game of cards at a table.
- Hera and Teun are anagrams of "Rachel" and "Unten" with letters removed.
- Exotoro has described the two as "Warachel" and "Waunten".
- Despite Hera's similarities to Leah Needlenam, she is actually more based off Rachel in terms of her relationship with Teun.