Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Ginormous Heart|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
FDX-Athens was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory on February 26, 2016. It is unknown what it's role in the story is.
An ancient robot created by a long-gone race of bird-like creatures. FDX-Athens is programmed to protect the Red Temple at all cost, keeping bounty hunters and whoever else might want to venture inside out. However, it also feels somewhat pessimistic of it's existence. It is unaware of its organic heart and mind that keep it's system running, making them more than just another robot. When a certain someone comes to raid the temple, FDX-Athens' life is changed for better or worse.
|FDX-Athens generates a laser scorpion that stings an opponent for 45% damage.|
- Up Taunt - Holds out their pincers to make a heart shape above their heads.
- Side Taunt - Paces slightly nervously before making a dramatic looking pose.
- Down Taunt - Stands still as their heart beats.
- Slowly falls into frame, with rockets helping them descend down softly.
- Claps excitedly and then stops, thinking nervously.
- Their limbs pop out from the main body and do a little dance.
- FDX-Athens was created to be a heavy-weight character in the lines of Bowser and Ganondorf, as there were currently no characters that currently filled that spot.
- FDX-Athens' backstory is highly influenced by the Metroid series.