Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Days of Victory is the story mode for Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory.
Unten, Rachel, and Sakeena are standing by a grave, although the shot is from behind so we can't tell who they're mourning.
- Unten: She told me she was gonna die like that.
- Rachel: It's still kind of sad in a way... she was a total asshole all the time but there was something... honest about it, I guess. I'll miss her.
- Unten: I mean as much as she made fun of me... I can't deny she's going to be missed.
- Sakeena: It's kind of weird to think that's she's just gone, you know?
- Unten: Well, she would have wanted this.
Unten lays down a six pack of beer and steps back.
- Unten: We'll miss ya.
The scene pans out to reveal that it's Leah's grave.
Act 1 - The Unforgivable
Chapter 1: An Unintentional Date
Unten and Quartz are training. Unten attempts to hit Quartz with a stick but she dodges and gets him down with her tail. She looks at Unten from above.
- Unten: You've got the stick down!
Unten glances at his phone.
- Unten: Training's done for today though, good job.
- Quartz: Aw come on, this is the only time I ever get to see you!
- Unten: Well... I mean, I can't stay here. But you know what... let me talk to the Fan and the Enemy about something...
Unten walks off as Quartz excitedly paces around in a circle. Unten comes back.
- Unten: You wanna go to the Luna Cafe? It would just be you and me...
Quartz nearly jumps up in excitement.
- Unten: And Sakeena.
- Quartz: Sakeena? What's she doing?
- Unten: Oh she's just... there to talk. We're friends, we talk as friends. You're a friend of mine, she's a friend of mine.
- Quartz: ...fine...
Unten, Sakeena, and Quartz enter the Luna Cafe.
- Unten: Seating for three, please.
- Morgan: Follow me please...
- Unten: Oh hey, Morgan! When did you get a job here?
- Morgan: Recently, actually.
- Unten: Huh.
Unten, Sakeena, Quartz sit down.
- Unten: You know, it's kind of weird that there hasn't been any Threat attacks lately. Maybe she just gave up?
- Sakeena: That doesn't seem like something she would do, considering I've been writing Strafedozz fanfics for like the past two years now.
- Unten: Strafedozz?
- Sakeena: I dunno, there's something about that relationship that makes me REALLY wanna write!
- Unten: But... why?
- Sakeena: I just told you.
- Unten: Yeah, but isn't Strafe like one of your closer friends? And the Threat...
- Quartz: I gotta go to the bathroom and uh... Sakeena does too!
- Sakeena: I do?
- Quartz: Yes... you do, come on...
- Sakeena: Okay!
Quartz locks the door behind them.
- Quartz: Okay uh...
Quartz breathes and then looks at Sakeena.
- Quartz: I like Unten.
- Sakeena: Eeee!
Quartz covers Sakeena's mouth as she jumps up and down.
- Sakeena: I mean, it's so unexpected yet it kind of makes sense... oh man, I gotta write a fanfic about this...
- Quartz: You're not gonna do that. You're not gonna tell anyone about this.
- Sakeena: Oh... okay.
- Quartz: I just... I want to get closer to Unten, you know... maybe work up to telling him so... you need to go.
- Sakeena: Got'cha.
- Quartz: So... just have some phony excuse and leave very quickly, okay?
- Sakeena: You got it!
Sakeena and Quartz sit back down.
- Unten: Everything alright in there? Sakeena was screaming.
- Sakeena: Yeah... I uh, got stabbed by a rusty drug needle in there. I gotta go to the hospital right away.
- Unten: Jeez, do you need me to get you over there-
- Sakeena: No.
Sakeena hobbles over by the exit as Unten watches.
- Quartz: She'll be fine. So uh... you seeing anybody?
- Unten: Me? Haha, that's a good joke... it seems like everyone I like doesn't really feel the same way.
- Quartz: Oh, that's too bad...
- Unten: I dunno what it is.
Morgan walks over to the table.
- Morgan: Can I get you two anything to drink or eat?
- Unten: Just waters.
- Morgan: Right, I'll get those over in second, handsome.
Quartz groans much to Unten's confusion.
- Quartz: Nothing.
- Unten: Oh, okay.
- Quartz: So... what about starting a family?
- Unten: These are kind of personal questions, aren't they?
- Quartz: Oh, I'm sorry...
- Unten: Well, I've never really thought about it too much, I mean I guess I thought about marrying Rachel and Robyn would be our adopted kid but... she's not really into me.
- Quartz: Her loss, am I right?
- Unten: Quartz... I'm not sure what you're getting at...
Morgan returns with the waters.
- Morgan: Here you go.
- Unten: Thank you!
- Morgan: Let me know if you need anything else.
- Unten: Huh...
- Quartz: So... Unten...
Quartz notices Unten is deep in thought. She looks over to Morgan and notices something weird about her eyes.
- Quartz: Something isn't right...
- Unten: Yeah, she never flirts with me.
Quartz angrily growls as she suddenly lunges over to Morgan who catches her. Morgan's eyes resemble The Threat's.
- Threat!Morgan: Well, well, if it isn't Six. Or used to be, anyway.
- Quartz: My name is Quartz!
- Unten: Morgan... you don't look like yourself.
- Threat!Morgan: She hasn't been herself in a long time. Just a husk for a hivemind...
After Morgan is defeated, Quartz heads over to kill her.
- Unten: Quartz, what the hell!
- Quartz: She's not herself, Unten. She's not going to be free from the hivemind either.
- Unten: But...
- Quartz: She's better off this way.
Quartz kills Morgan.
- Unten: Oh...
- Quartz: Trust me, we did her a favor. It might still be possible to get her brain patterns or something from the Hivemind.
- Unten: Well... now we know the Threat has spies everywhere. How long has she been watching?
- Quartz: Who's to say?
Unten folds his arms as they leave.
Meanwhile across from the cafe, Leah and X-Ray are on a date.
- X-Ray: This is really nice... even nicer than usual.
- Leah: Well, they have a month-long reservation list. It's definitely something I thought about for a long time...
- X-Ray: Huh...
- Leah: I got you a couple gifts too.
- X-Ray: Oh? It's not my birthday or anything... heck I don't think it's even our quarter anniversary or anything like that...
- Leah: Well... I've got something important to give you. But, first open those gifts.
- X-Ray: Okay.
X-Ray opens up the first one to find a 3DS.
- Leah: Figured you could use a newer gaming system. I pre-installed all your favorites on there with the virtual console.
- X-Ray: Wow!
X-Ray opens the second gift to find a pair of black stilettos.
- Leah: That's for... uh... later.
- X-Ray: They look kind of sharp...
- Leah: Yeah, don't worry about it. I can take the pain.
X-Ray opens the third gift. It's just a piece of paper that says "Look down". X-Ray looks down to see Leah with a ring box in her palms.
- Leah: ...will you marry me, X-Ray? I know I didn't say some grand speech or whatever, but I don't think I could put my happiness with you in words.
- X-Ray: Leah...
Leah tenses up.
- X-Ray: I will! I'll marry you!
X-Ray kisses Leah on the lips and Leah goes limp. X-Ray helps her up and kisses her again and laughs.
- Leah: I didn't... think you were gonna say "yes".
- X-Ray: Why wouldn't I? Come on, we've got a wedding to plan.
- Leah: No... white dresses, alright? I don't want this to be some average marriage.
- X-Ray: You have my word on that.
Leah kisses X-Ray, who beams brightly.
Chapter 2: Inside Job
Unten enters his apartment to see Logi and Denos there.
- Unten: ...what are you two doing here?
- Logi: Well, we came to tell you that there's a door that leads to Kolob in your room. The Fan and The Enemy want you. But you weren't here and we all know you've got a killer tv package, so we just watched that instead of finding you.
- Denos: He made me do it.
- Unten: Whatever.
- Denos: Jeez, what's got you down? Did somebody die?
- Unten: Yes!
Unten walks to his room and Denos and Logi shrug as they flip back to Rick and Morty.
- Unten: Alright then, if they need me...
Unten walks out of the door to see pretty much everyone. Leah walks over to Unten.
- Leah: Hey, Chef Beorndee, guess what?
- Unten: What?
- Leah: I'm married, sucka! Look at this ring.
- Unten: Good for you! Oh, and I actually kind of like "Chef Beorndee". Got a nice ring to it.
Leah looks confused as Unten walks away.
- Leah: I can never use that name again.
- Unten: Hey Rachel, nice coat.
- Rachel: Oh hey, thanks.
- Unten: So... why is everyone gathered here?
- Rachel: I think the Fan and the Enemy were just waiting for you.
- Unten: Sorry about my lateness I... ran into something.
- Rachel: It's fine, we weren't waiting that long.
- Unten: Right...
The lights dim.
- The Fan: Glad you could all make it!
- The Enemy: Yeah, we've got some important news to share.
- Leah: (distant) I'm married!
- The Fan: There is something we creator gods use. It's called the User Crystal.
- The Enemy: The Threat has been using ours for a while. And it's been corroding.
- The Fan: As you can see on this picture, this black stuff has been forming around it. Once it forms entirely, all that you know will be gone forever.
The crowd gasps.
- The Fan: Which is why we plan on recovering it starting tomorrow. Once we recover the crystal, we can possibly weaken the Threat enough to finally finish her off.
Volt glances around, unsure.
- Leah: How come you've never mentioned this user crystal before? Seems like it would be a big deal if it was stolen.
- The Fan: It wasn't a really huge deal until now.
- The Enemy: We're not answering any more questions. The great leader that will bring us to the end of The Threat is Unten.
- Unten: Me?
- The Fan: Come on, you deserve it.
- Unten: Well, okay...
- The Enemy: Anyway, I suggest you start getting prepared now.
Leah drinks a bottle of beer as she starts heading out. Suddenly, she remembers how dismissive they were about her question.
- Leah: They're hiding something.
Leah stumbles to a set of double doors and opens it to find a blue and red pair of user crystals.
- Leah: Wait... huh?
Leah takes a shot of the user crystals with her phone and heads out. She bumps into Sam and then leaves.
- Leah: Something's not right here... I'll ask them tomorrow.
- X-Ray: Hey, Leah, what do you want the wedding to be like?
- Leah: Well, I was thinking that like when we walk down together, this big tub of monkey blood pours down and just drenches us. And then when we get to the altar we just kick off our shoes, lay on top of each other and-
- X-Ray: Leah, be serious.
- Leah: Aha... just kidding. Heh... how about like... we do in it a morgue or something?
- X-Ray: Leah, if you're not gonna be serious about this...
- Leah: These are real ideas I have, okay? I honestly really want to do the monkey blood one. This isn't a lie. It's the truth.
- X-Ray: I was thinking we just do something casual outdoors, we wear purple and blue wedding dresses...
- Leah: Well... we probably should think about this for a bit.
- X-Ray: Yeah, the wedding's still pretty far away, huh.
- Leah: Anyway... you wanna get the rope and tie me up?
- X-Ray: It's too late in the night for that.
- Leah: ...right. Well, good night.
X-Ray kisses Leah goodnight and Leah wobbles over to bed.
Chapter 3: The Multiverse's Biggest Traitor
Unten walks down a field. He sees Rachel sitting on a picnic blanket with a unchewed apple hanging out of her hand. She takes in the view, being surprised when Unten sits down next to her.
- Rachel: Sup?
- Unten: Not much.
Rachel lays back.
- Rachel: Robyn's back, considering she's done with Boltzmann.
- Unten: How is that?
- Rachel: It's nice... kind of wish I got to actually raise her... probably not on my lonesome either.
Unten lays back.
- Rachel: You know, it's kind of funny... I've had this fear of like getting romantically involved with you because I don't know how people would react to... us, you know? But then you have people like Skett and Carter and Sereh and Silence and I just kind of... kick myself I guess.
- Unten: Really?
- Rachel: Is it too late?
- Unten: No! Not at all!
Rachel flashes her black teeth. She grows four pairs of yellow eyes.
- Threat!Rachel: Good to know.
Unten awakens with a jolt.
- Unten: No, no...
Unten sits up in the bed.
- Unten: Oh, just a dream I guess.
Sakeena peeks through Unten's room.
- Sakeena: They're having a meeting in like fifteen minutes.
- Unten: Shit, alright.
Sakeena gives a thumbs up and leaves.
Unten makes his way through the massive crowd, passing by Robyn and Rachel. Leah and X-Ray stand next to them, much to Unten's annoyance.
- The Fan: Say hello to our leader, ladies and gentlemen.
- Unten: Oh... hey.
- The Enemy: So, any questions before we begin?
Leah raises her hand.
- Leah: Yeah, I got a major one.
Leah grabs her cellphone and shows off the user crystals she photographed the day before. Susan can be seen heading closer to her.
- The Fan: Hm.
- Leah: What are you hiding, huh?
- The Enemy: We're not hiding anything. You clearly photoshopped those.
- Leah: Photoshopped?
- The Fan: Come on, you can clearly tell the pixels are off.
- Leah: Now wait a sec-
- The Fan: Are you hiding something yourself, Leah?
- Leah: What?
- The Enemy: A little kiss from Rachel Harel?
A picture of Leah kissing Rachel materializes, making the audience gasp.
- The Fan: Working with the Threat too...
A picture of Leah and The Threat shaking hands materializes. Leah stands back.
- Leah: That's bullshit!
- The Fan: Is it Leah?
- Leah: Look, the picture of me and Rachel was real but that other picture is-
- The Fan: Why would anyone trust you?
- The Enemy: We all know you seek out whatever benefits you and X-Ray. What was the deal you made with The Threat?
- Leah: I didn't make a fucking deal with the Threat!
- The Fan: What does X-Ray think?
The spotlight shines down on X-Ray, who looks nervous and shocked.
- X-Ray: I- uh...
- Leah: Look, the kiss... I thought it was YOU...
- X-Ray: I'm not upset about the kiss, okay? But I am upset that you are working for the Threat!
Leah stands back.
- Leah: What?
- X-Ray: I... know it's something you would do for me and you. You never told me about it, I never saw it but... I mean you clearly did it.
- Leah: X-Ray, what...?
- X-Ray: I'm sorry Leah but...
X-Ray starts to pull of her ring.
- Leah: NO!
- X-Ray: I can't... be married to someone like this.
X-Ray pulls the ring off and throws it on the floor.
- Leah: NOOOO!
Leah crumples on the floor, X-Ray's ring in her hands. Two guards grab Leah, who sags as they hold her up.
- The Fan: Anyone else involved with this person?
- The Enemy: The Multiverse's Greatest Traitor?
The room goes silent. Suddenly a hand shoots up.
- Susan Syringe: I am.
- The Fan: Take them both.
Unten, Rachel, Strafe, and Sakeena meet by the hangar.
- Rachel: Leah... holy shit.
- Unten: What did she even make a deal about? Holy cow...
- Strafe: It seems so weird that we're now just learning about this but... she does have her secrets.
- Sakeena: I got to delete all the good fics of Leah soon. Don't want people to know that I supported her.
- Rachel: Can't believe I thought she might be an okay person. Fuck man...
- Strafe: Sakeena... why did you change your last name to Metals?
- Sakeena: Where did that come from?
- Strafe: Well, I mean, Leah was just caught for dealing with The Threat so...
- Sakeena: I... changed it for personal reasons. Believe me, I would never work with The Threat.
- Rachel: Hm... okay...
- Unten: I can trust you guys... right?
The group goes dead silent.
- Unten: Right?
The camera pans out, as the group stands in utter silence.
Chapter 4: I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
Leah is thrown into a cell with Susan. She drops her head, playing with X-Ray's ring in her fingers.
- Susan: Took god to stop you but at least now you can...
Leah looks up at Susan.
- Leah: Shut up.
- Susan: Don't tell your mother-
- Leah: I can tell Susan whatever the fuck I want. You are not my mom. You will never be my mom. You killed my mom.
Leah slams her fist in the wall.
- Susan: Did you do that?
- Leah: What, kiss Rachel? More on accident than anything else, but guess what! I can kiss girls! I could marry them too, but apparently-
- Susan: No, make a deal with the Threat.
- Leah: Sigh... no, but I'm beginning to doubt myself about it.
- Susan: What do you mean?
- Leah: I admit, I'm not the best person but... when did I do that? Why did I do that? Something... nothing adds up.
- Susan: Well... maybe now you can read your scriptures.
Leah is handed a pocket bible. Leah throws it at Susan.
- Leah: I'm not doing this shit again. I need to clear my fucking name, get back to X-Ray, kill the Threat...
- Susan: Leah.
- Leah: I know. FUCK! I can't...
Leah slams on the wall again. She leans against the wall, eventually sitting.
- Leah: I can't. I'm stuck in their little prison with one of the people I hate the most.
Leah bobs her head downwards and starts crying. Susan attempts to comfort her but Leah pushes her away.
Unten, Strafe, Sakeena, Quartz, Rachel, and Robyn meet up.
- Strafe: Alright, where should we go?
- Unten: Well, heading to Axroz might be a good warm-up. It's one of the more recent planets that Threat took over.
- Strafe: Warm-up...? Shouldn't we head straight to Svarga?
- Unten: We have no idea how big of a fleet we're up against and how hard it'll be to take her down.
- Strafe: Eh, alright.
- Sakeena: Yeah, alright, seems reasonable.
- Rachel: So when do we begin the countdown and head off?
Unten puts his hands up.
- Unten: Uh... we're not doing countdowns anymore.
- Rachel: No more 1... 2... 3...?
Unten motions his right hand over his neck, urging her to stop.
- Rachel: I don't get it. Why don't you want me to do anymore countdowns?
Unten whispers into her ear.
- Unten: Quartz reacts really bad to "789".
- Rachel: Oh god!
- Unten: Nobody's really sure why. Just... respect her, okay?
- Rachel: Right.
Strafe walks up to Sakeena as she heads into a shuttle ship.
- Strafe: Seriously, why did you change your last name?
- Sakeena: Look... it's really personal. I can't tell you about it.
- Strafe: Why not?
- Sakeena: Just... leave me alone about it. I'll tell you sometime later.
- Strafe: Just tell me!
- Sakeena: Later.
Strafe shrugs as heads over to another shuttle ship. Sakeena's phone rings. Her mom is calling.
She hangs up.
Chapter 5: I Thought We Were More Than This
Unten looks out a window as the Fan and the Enemy approach him.
- The Fan: What happened?
- Unten: What happened with what?
- The Enemy: With the woman at the cafe.
- Unten: Quartz said she was under the Threat's hivemind control... she was right and we had to kill her.
- The Fan: So...
- Unten: What do you want me to do about it? We can't just reverse time.
- The Fan: Right...
- The Enemy: The idea that the Threat has hosts on Earth is very, very troubling.
- Unten: What do you want us to do about it? We're already planning to attack the Threat...
Unten sits down out of exhaustion.
- Unten: Whatever hosts she has on Earth- why would any of them matter?
- The Fan: Earth is a very important place to us.
- The Enemy: It has something we've been building to stop the Threat.
- Unten: Why did you choose Earth out of all places to build it?
- The Fan: We're older than you can possibly imagine. The weapon has been in the works for a while, when Earth was relatively young.
- Unten: What do you want me to do?
- The Fan: We need to move our defenses to Earth. She may have hosts there but they're not likely very powerful and it'll protect the weapon. However, we'll have to move most of Kolob there as well.
- Unten: Look, it's your weapon, you do what you need to do.
As Kolob moves towards Earth, Sakeena comes up to Strafe.
- Sakeena: It's later.
- Strafe: Well, what's the deal with the name change?
- Sakeena: I don't think you'll like it.
- Strafe: Look, whatever it is, it can't be that bad-
- Sakeena: I ran away from home.
- Strafe: You did... what?
- Sakeena: I ran away from home. I had to get away from them, I had to change my name... because I belong with you guys. Unten, Rachel, PalmMan, you...
- Strafe: Slow down. You ran away from home? Your parents are great, why would you do that?
- Sakeena: Look, maybe you don't understand considering how you grew up but I don't want to be them. I don't want to be Muslim, I don't want to live around people who don't care about me as much as you guys.
Strafe breathes deeply out.
- Sakeena: I told you that you wouldn't like it.
- Strafe: Your family cares about you Sakeena. If you don't want to be Muslim anymore I'm sure they'll accept it...
- Sakeena: Will they? Or will they just put me in a room with a Qur'an and make me read it until I "get it"? There's no winning situation in being a Kamel. They'll remove me from you and force me to be something I'm not.
- Strafe: You can't just run from your problems, god knows how that's worked out for me...
- Sakeena: It worked out fine for you. You met Leah, you met the people I've been idolizing. Do you know why I wrote fanfiction about you guys? You accepted each other. Your sexualities, your beliefs, your pasts full of wrong-doings. When I came into your stable, you did the same for me. Every positive thing that came out my life was because of you guys.
- Strafe: ...Why Metals?
- Sakeena: Leah used to call me that a lot and I never knew why until I listened to her drunk.
- Strafe: Oh god...
- Sakeena: Listen to me. I think we were meant for each other. She talked on about this girl named Ella and... you.
- Strafe: I don't know what she was talking about. I don't know anyone named Ella Metals.
- Sakeena: What if it's some weird reincarnation thing?
- Strafe: Sakeena... you should know not to trust Leah. She's in the Kolob prison cells for a reason.
- Sakeena: I think we have something. I'm not sure if it's fate but...
- Strafe: Sakeena...
- Strafe: I think you're looking into something that's not there.
- Sakeena: Is it? Did the baseball game mean nothing to you? Did the sports resort mean nothing to you? Anything we did? None of it mattered?
- Strafe: It mattered because you were my friend. Don't... push this all on me.
- Sakeena: IT SURE AS HELL MATTERED TO ME!
- Strafe: Keep your voice down.
- Sakeena: Why do you act like this? Like I'm somehow the crazy one for falling in love with you?
- Strafe: Look, you're nice and you're one of my best friends and I really don't want to make you feel bad but- the truth is I just don't feel the same way. I'm really not trying to put you down or anything...
- Sakeena: Fine.
- Strafe: Look, it's your life but I'm trying to tell you that you're making a big mistake. Where are you gonna go?
- Sakeena: I can get an apartment and a job.
Sakeena walks out as Strafe sighs.
- Strafe: Why are you just throwing your family away?
Strafe leans against the wall.
Chapter 6: Leah Breaks Out
Leah is far away from Susan, glancing at the walls and floor, anything that's not Susan.
- Susan: Leah...
- Leah: FUCK OFF!
- Susan: Leah, please listen to me.
- Leah: Give me one good fucking reason to do that.
- Susan: I raised you.
- Leah: Yeah, that turned out well, didn't it? It's only when I broke out from what you taught me that I actually began enjoying my fucking life.
- Susan: You never gave my life a fair shot.
- Leah: Why would I? You murdered people out of brutal experimentation, one of your planned victims was my wife...
- Susan: Well... she's not exactly your wife.
Leah holds X-Ray's ring in her fingers.
- Leah: She's still here. I can fix this. I can fix this. I can fucking fix this...
Leah begins to cry a little.
- Leah: I always have...
- Susan: Only god can fix things.
- Leah: Well, why doesn't he fix you?
- Susan: What?
- Leah: Stop pretending you don't know!
- Susan: Whatever happened, I'm sorry.
- Leah: It's not a real apology if you're not gonna confront what happened.
A shadow covers the room. Leah and Susan look up.
- Leah: Xerox?
- Xerox: Oh, glad you remember my name. What's my real name?
- Leah: Uh... shit. It's like... Jane Smith or something right?
Xerox looks like she's about to cry.
- Xerox: Sarah Auvic, why don't you remember my real name?
- Leah: I...
Leah tenses up for a couple of different reasons. She doesn't like being called Sarah, she doesn't like this confrontation especially in front of Susan, and she knows Xerox might be her one means of escape.
- Xerox: I broke into Kolob for you. I know all about escaping prison but if you don't love me...
- Leah: Xerox please...
- Xerox: It's MIRANDA. Miranda Sodan.
- Leah: Miranda...
It's too late. Miranda has already turned her back on Leah.
- Leah: AGHHHHH!
Leah punches the wall. Another shadow covers the light. Leah looks up, shaken up.
- Leah: Oh... it's Reese.
- Reese: Yeah, I was told to guard the cell. Apparently some woman was gonna break you out so...
- Leah: Eh, she decided against it, I guess.
- Reese: You don't really sound like you're working with the Threat.
- Leah: Because I'm not.
- Reese: So what was the photo then?
- Leah: I don't know. It's really fucking hurtful that everyone thinks I would though.
- Reese: Well...
Reese is clearly conflicted.
- Leah: I mean... you don't think I did it right?
- Reese: No...
- Leah: Well... get me out of here then.
- Reese: Come on, I can't. You know that.
- Leah: What if... and I'm just throwing this out there... I kiss you?
- Reese: Uh...
- Leah: Come on. I can't kiss you if I'm in here.
- Reese: I dunno, they told me to keep you in here but...
- Leah: Come on, you know I'm not guilty. Just get me out of here.
- Reese: Agh, fine!
Reese opens the cell door open. Leah and Susan run out as Reese stands motionless, unsure if he made the right choice or not. Leah quickly runs back to kiss him, causing him to fall onto the floor unconscious.
- Susan: See? You like boys.
- Leah: Shut up, I don't! It's about context, Susan!
Leah and Susan sneak into the hangar of Kolob.
- Leah: where is my plane...?
- Susan: Hey, someone's approaching.
- Leah: Who?
Joseph Morello walks over to the two, who are hiding behind a big steel panel.
- Joseph: Leah?
- Leah: Shh.
- Joseph: What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be captured?
- Leah: I'm breaking out. I need a plane. My plane.
- Joseph: And why shouldn't I report you...?
- Leah: We're friends Joseph. You kept X-Ray safe and happy and... I don't think she wants to see me right now. So I need you to be that person again. I gotta get out of here but I need you to be my friend here.
- Joseph: Well, it's over there.
Joseph points to the right and tosses Leah the keys.
- Joseph: They told me they wanted me to lock it up somewhere but... I really doubt you're as bad as they say.
- Leah: Thanks, Joseph.
The two hug as Leah heads to the plane, Susan following her.
Unten is drinking coffee when suddenly PalmMan rushes into the room.
- PalmMan: Leah's getting away!
Unten spits out his coffee.
- Unten: HOW?
- PalmMan: I don't know but you better hightail if you wanna stop her!
Unten and PalmMan rush to a open window with a rocket launcher. Unten grabs the launcher.
- Unten: I really wish I didn't have to do this. I don't want to. But Leah...
Unten pulls the trigger.
- Unten: I can't let you get free.
Leah's plane explodes.
Chapter 7: Salt and Fire
Leah and Susan scream as the plane heads towards the ocean.
- Leah: Jesus fucking christ! Who the hell did that?
- Susan: This is the end...
The plane crashes unceremoniously into the ocean. Leah coughs as she grabs onto the floating wreckage, Susan pulling up after her.
- Leah: I'm... still alive, at least.
- Susan: How are we gonna survive in the middle of the ocean?
- Leah: Middle of the ocean? Don't you see the clouds in the distance?
- Susan: The clouds?
- Leah: We're near the Bermuda Triangle. Come on, we can swim over there.
Leah and Susan swim over into the Bermuda Triangle.
Unten looks up from the rocket launcher, breathing heavily, his eyes wide.
- Unten: I- I-...
Unten kneels down.
- PalmMan: Did... you mean to do that?
- Unten: I just thought I'd raze their wing- I...
- PalmMan: ...she's dead now isn't she?
- Unten: I guess so.
- PalmMan: Unten...
- Unten: What else was I supposed to do? Let her get away, back to the Threat? She knows more about any of us; stuff we haven't even told her she just seems to know.
- PalmMan: Dude...
- Unten: What am I supposed to do now? I wasn't trying to kill her. Maybe it's for the best- I don't know.
- PalmMan: You gotta tell everyone.
- Unten: I... can't. There's going to be wild accusations if I do... I don't wanna be outcast like she was.
- PalmMan: Then I'll tell them.
- Unten: Nah, you won't.
- PalmMan: What makes you say that...?
- Unten: It's best if word never gets out. Who knows, maybe she survived the crash, maybe she didn't.
- PalmMan: I'm telling at some point. Maybe not right away. But some point.
PalmMan leaves the room. Unten sits down at a chair, putting his hands on his hands as he clearly stresses out.
- Unten: Ughhhhhh...
Unten hears a noise in the room and turns around quickly, but sees nobody.
Leah and Susan reach the shore of an island. Leah looks around for a bit, not really recognizing her surroundings.
- Leah: Hmm...
Leah hunches over, looking around still as Susan directs her attention to the ground.
- Susan: Lot of weapons on the ground...
Susan pulls out a blue colored knife.
- Leah: Yeah, yeah, real cool. I'll know what to use if I wanna...
Leah stops for a second before turning around, picking up a knife.
- Leah: well...
- Susan: Put that down...
Leah drops it on the ground, looking fiercely at her.
- Leah: There are so many things I'd rather be doing than spend my last days with you. I'm stuck here like a fucking fool, my life has been a goddamn mistake because I fell in love with X-Ray. She's great. She doesn't...
Leah slumps into the ground.
- Leah: Nobody needs to be punished with my existence.
- Susan: How long have you been feeling like this...?
Leah snarls at her.
- Leah: Don't YOU EVEN PRETEND TO BE RESPONSIBLE. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE.
Susan backs away.
- Leah: I'll just find some quiet place to "think" for a moment, okay?
Leah trembles her hands and legs as she gets up, walking away from Susan. Susan stands there in silence for a while before a spear suddenly whizzes past her head. She turns around.
- Susan: Was that for me or...?
Susan sees a woman with a red metallic eyepatch over her right eye, scowling.
- Susan: Who the hell-?
- Woman: The name is Alexandria. Tell me, do you know where Leah is?
- Susan: I don't know, she doesn't want to be bothered right now. She kind of left in that direction.
Susan points to the left.
- Alexandria: Mhm...
Alexandria darts off.
Leah sits down with a knife in her hand.
- Leah: Maybe I can save myself the misery of a restart this time.
Leah starts to cry a little.
- Leah: Worked so well this time, didn't it?
Leah sobs into her hands as she thinks of X-Ray. After sobbing for a bit, she picks up the knife again.
- Leah: Let's just do this...
Leah closes her eyes as she holds the knife up to her forehead. Suddenly, she puts it down as she hears sandy footsteps.
- Leah: ...hm?
- Alexandria: Finally showed your face again, scum?
- Leah: Haha, well, if you wanted to kill me...
Leah laughs hysterically.
- Alexandria: I don't get it.
- Leah: ...nevermind. You here to kill me?
- Alexandria: Where's X-Ray?
- Leah: Gone... well, no, actually she's in the hidden planet above Earth right now. Look, right now isn't the best time to ask me about X-Ray.
Alexandria sits down with her.
- Alexandria: I'm sorry.
- Leah: It's not your fault. I'm not sure who's it is, maybe it's mine for being such a piece of shit that even my friends believe in a fake photo.
- Alexandria: Fake photo?
- Leah: Blehhh, I'll maybe explain it later. Point is she's not with me.
- Alexandria: What are you here for, then?
- Leah: Nothing. I was shot down in the ship I was piloting and landed down in the Bermuda Triangle. Where else was I supposed to go...?
- Alexandria: Well, when you put it like that, I guess you really didn't have anywhere to go.
- Leah: Yeah.
- Alexandria: That doesn't mean you're not a criminal here though.
Alexandria grabs her by the shoulder and has a pager go off, echoing across the island. Leah's hands are tightened together with chains.
- Leah: Oh, fun. Normally I'd be really into this but I'm just not feeling it.
- Alexandria: Hush...
Unten walks into a coffee room, noticing a box of donuts.
- Unten: These should make me feel better, I think.
Unten picks up a donut. Hugo Logia walks into the room as he is stuffing a donut into his mouth.
- Logia: Oh.
Unten stops and quickly eats it.
- Unten: Hey!
- Logia: ...yeah, alright.
- Unten: Those eyes... you're a Beorn right?
- Logia: Well, yeah, I suppose so.
- Unten: ...cool.
- Logia: Mhmm.
Logia pushes the buttons on the coffee machine as he sighs.
- Unten: Does that taste good or-?
- Logia: Why'd you ask if I was a Beorn?
- Unten: Met a lot of fakes in the past.
- Logia: Right.
Logia sips his finished cup of coffee.
- Logia: Honestly I forget I'm a Beorn sometimes... grew up as a Ursaring, came down to this planet when I was really little.
Unten leans on the counter.
- Unten: So... you're the real thing then? How come I've never seen you before?
- Logia: Think they would have told me if I wasn't. Anyway... my job's really discreet, you're never gonna see me mentioned unless in passing. Besides, isn't being a Beorn your job?
Logia finishes his cup of coffee.
- Logia: Anyway, gotta bolt.
- Unten: Oh, see ya.
Unten stops for a moment.
- Unten: (shouting) Hey, what did you mean by that? Beorn as my job? What?
Logia shakes his head as he goes down further into the hall.
- Unten: Sigh...
Unten reaches for another donut as he sees a ghostly blue arm also grabbing for another donut. He looks up to see Leah...?!
- Unten: Leah?!
- Leah?: Oh hey Unten.
- Unten: Aren't you supposed to be dead?
- Leah: I'm a ghost now, fucko!
- Unten: Oh, cool...
- Leah: Boy, that Logia guy is some work, huh?
- Unten: So wait, are you mad that I killed you?
- Leah: Yeah, I'm kind of pissed.
- Unten: Look, it was a split-second thinking kind of thing, I meant to raze the wing...
- Leah: Yeah, yeah, all you're doing is rubbing the salt in the wound. Glad my death was the result of unclear thinking by the leader of the "good guys".
- Unten: What am I supposed to, admit it was my fault?
- Leah: I don't know, you tell me, big blue.
- Unten: Oh cool, being haunted by these kinds of jokes even beyond your death.
- Leah: What, it wasn't like I was gonna stop...
- Leah: So what's on your mind right now...?
- Unten: Well, I just met a real Beorn... the meeting was not really what I expected, honestly.
- Leah: Mhm.
Unten looks out into the hallway. He looks back where Leah was, only to see that she's no longer there.
- Unten: Hrm...
Leah spits as she stands before a throne with Alexandria and her sisters keeping her and Susan captive in cuffs. Leah looks over to the fountain, filled with youth-restoring water. Sitting in the throne is nobody other than Amelia Earhart herself.
- Amelia: Well, I never imagined this day would come. Leah Needlenam, tormentor of this island... finally at the execution point.
- Leah: Phh, do whatever you want.
- Amelia: I'm gonna miss this boldness. Shame, you could have been a really nice wife for a daughter or son of mine... is what I thought when you first visited. Now? I just want you dead, to be honest.
- Leah: Then do it.
- Susan: Maybe not do it?
- Amelia: Like any of your opinions matter here. Alexandria, fetch the aging sand.
- Alexandria: The aging sand...?
- Amelia: I know what I said.
- Alexandria: Mother, neither of these two deserve it, the other woman who isn't Leah especially...
- Leah: Oh, she deserves it.
- Susan: Leah!
- Amelia: Look at how revolting she is.
- Alexandria: Fine.
Alexandria grabs a bucket, filled with ancient looking sand.
- Leah: Death by sand!
Alexandria looks at the bucket. In a move that feels like less than a second, she dumps some over Leah's cuffs, causing them to rust into nothing, freeing her. She then throws some at some her sisters, causing them to age immensely before throwing the bucket at Amelia, who begins to wrinkle up as the sand does it's effects on her. Alexandria grabs Leah and Susan by the hands, running out of the temple. Leah looks at her hands, which look all shriveled up.
- Leah: Oh gross! Ew!
- Alexandria: Worry about it later!
The three exit the temple as Amelia and the others soak themselves in youth-restoring water.
- Amelia: (roaring) AFTER THEM!
Chapter 8: Sakeena's Reality
Sakeena is sitting on a outside deck on Kolob, looking at the stars while looking seriously hurt emotionally. Her notebook is neatly closed next to her laptop, both by her side. She sighs deeply.
- Sakeena: If it never meant anything to you, you could have just told me...
Sakeena growls and then sighs.
- Sakeena: Ugh. Whatever, it's not my goddamn problem.
Sakeena lets the moment sink in.
- Sakeena: Who CARES? I know god, he's in a war against another god with his brother god. There's a lot of gods, and none of them give a crap about any of the things I've been taught for so long.
Rachel peers out from the door into the outside deck.
- Sakeena: I can see you Rachel.
Rachel steps in.
- Rachel: Everything okay?
- Sakeena: Can I just lie and say it is?
- Rachel: Well... not really now that you've said that.
- Sakeena: I confessed to Strafe about my feelings for him and it's just... I guess it got muddled in a lot of other stuff and...
Sakeena sobs as Rachel wraps a arm around around her to comfort her.
- Rachel: I'm sorry it didn't work out.
- Sakeena: Where do I even go now?
- Rachel: You're an adult, your friends kind of have friends with the creators of the universe and the government... something can be figured out.
- Sakeena: I'm not an adult.
- Rachel: You're older than 18, how are you not an adult?
- Sakeena: I... don't really feel like one.
- Rachel: Oh...
Rachel hugs her tightly.
- Sakeena: It's funny how it seems like such a long time ago I was just a fan of you... haha, I started with a Unten x Rachel fanfiction...
- Rachel: Were you KamikazeBlaxe008?
- Sakeena: Yeah, that was my old name before I switched over to...
Sakeena pauses, trying not to cry. Rachel hugs her tighter.
Alexandria, Leah, and Susan get to the docks, getting near a submarine.
- Alexandria: You know how to pilot these right?
- Leah: You're asking me this? You saw me escape last time we were here.
- Alexandria: Well, that's good then.
Alexandria busts down the submarine door.
- Leah: What do you accomplish by keeping me alive? Surely you can get out of here too? You know how to pilot these too, right? There is nothing I can possibly do to justify you saving my ass like this.
- Alexandria: You escaped the island right?
Leah crosses her arms.
- Leah: I tried to kill you last time, don't you even remember?
- Alexandria: Well, you can mope around if you want, I'll just pilot the ship. Hey you, in the blonde hair, can you start the engine?
- Susan: Ha, I sure know how to do that!
Susan looks at the engine panicked, pressing buttons to start it. It releases a missile and a bunch of rubber ducks into the water. The engine finally roars to life as the submarine takes off into the water.
- Alexandria: Good work... what's your name?
- Susan: Susan.
- Alexandria: What brought you here?
- Susan: Leah, she's my daughter... she got blamed for something she didn't do but they had visual evidence of her doing it so... I stuck up for her because well, I'm her mother right? You stick with your kids.
- Leah: You're NOT my mother, I'm not your FUCKING DAUGHTER!
Leah punches the submarine wall, denting it slightly.
- Leah: You couldn't admit that because the reality is that much worse for you, isn't it?
- Susan: Leah...
Leah crumples into a ball. Susan attempts to walk towards her but Leah gives her a death glare through her hot tears.
- Leah: Leave me the hell alone.
Susan steps away.
Sakeena wakes up, spotting something digging at the force-field around Kolob. It's Two, accompanied by The Threat.
- Sakeena: Hrm-?
Two breaks through the forcefield.
- Sakeena: Oh no... what's going on?
A purple bubble surrounds Sakeena as Rachel stirs in her sleep. Sakeena slams inside the bubble, unable to be heard as it floats away.
Unten is sitting down, not feeling so great as he puts his hands around his stomach.
- Unten: Blurgh...
Alarms blare in the room.
- Unten: Oh what the hell is going on now?
Unten gets up and Strafe runs into him.
- Strafe: Unten!
- Unten: Strafe?
- Strafe: Forcefield has been broken, there's reports that The Threat and Two were seen in the outside deck.
- Unten: Why would they be there? How did they get in there?
- Strafe: You remember that Two has really weird vague powers right?
- Unten: Right, right...
- Strafe: That's probably HOW they broke in, we don't know WHY they broke in-
Strafe and Unten stop as they see a very disheveled Rachel in the hallway.
- Rachel: They took Sakeena.
Sakeena lands in a white room, the bubble popping as Two heads off. The Threat leans down to address her as Sakeena sits on the floor.
- The Threat: You know, it's not a secret that the Fan and the Enemy are finally planning an attack on me. It's pretty funny though how they're the ones initiating it...
- Sakeena: Initiating it? You're the one who kidnapped me!
- The Threat: Oh, it's not like I saw their lovely slideshow. I'll give them the delusion they're actually the ones being attacked, because frankly total war was inevitable...
- Sakeena: Are you gonna kill me? Make me part of your hivemind?
- The Threat: Please, as if I could be so cruel. No, I actually want to help you.
- Sakeena: Hm...?
- The Threat: This is Svarga. And this is a room I call the "Sakeena Room". It'll feed off all your desires and I swear I don't profit anything like your energy inside of it. It's actually powered by my OWN user gem, so if anything you're just profiting off my energy. Come on, you deserve to be happy, don't you?
- Sakeena: Why are you being so... nice to me? Is nice the right word?
- The Threat: Oh sure, we've had our difficulties in the past, but I swear on my dislocated heart that I only want to keep you safe and happy.
- Sakeena: What about my other friends? What about everyone else? Why single me out?
- The Threat: You sure like to ask a lot of questions...
- Sakeena: Well?
- The Threat: You're very special. Handpicked by the gods to get a specific power-set. Now of course, I'm not doing this just to be nice, I have other motives to this. But you can take this if you want, it's the only option on the table. The other option is sitting in this room, because you're still kind of my prisoner either way.
- Sakeena: I don't really have a choice, do I?
- The Threat: Oh, I guess the room is kind of made out of metal now that I think of it... you'd probably die in space if you did that but that's an option... hm, so many options!
Sakeena stands up.
- Sakeena: Maybe I do deserve to be happy...
Sakeena shakes The Threat's hand as the world around her changes.
Unten, Strafe, and Rachel sit around a table.
- Unten: Well, they took Sakeena. Leah's... somewhere.
- Strafe: We're falling apart.
- Unten: No, we're not, we can get Sakeena back, Leah was a traitor... look, we have so many friends still here. It's a war, losses are to be expected, we can do our best to reduce them.
- Rachel: I was right there. I'm a stupid heavy sleeper...
- Unten: You're not stupid.
- Rachel: Sure as hell feel like it...
- Unten: One thing's for sure... it's a war and we have to lead it to victory.
PalmMan bursts into the room.
- PalmMan: Four and a army is attacking Huxxabu.
- Unten: Then let's strike back.
Sakeena walks around in her new reality in the Sakeena Room.
- Sakeena: Hm, just kind of an open field now...
Sakeena stumbles across a book.
- Sakeena: Beowulf...
Sakeena picks up Beowulf, looking at it.
- Sakeena: Well...
Sakeena puts it in her satchel that suddenly appears. She heads forward into the open field of grass.
Chapter 9: Black Crow, White Sun
Unten is in a room with Strafe, Rachel, PalmMan, X-Ray, and Quartz. The seven are sitting in silence until Unten decides to finally speak.
- Unten: This is a pretty dark time, admittedly, but we need push through this.
- X-Ray: And yet, I can't help but feel so stupid, so played with... ugh. Would Leah do something like that? Admittedly yes but... would she do it for real?
- Rachel: Leah was... eh...
- X-Ray: Look, I know you all hated her.
- Unten: Admittedly, Leah was crazy and erratic enough that fighting her could have been very difficult for everyone...
- X-Ray: Are you suggesting we get someone to replace Leah?
- Unten: Something like that...
- X-Ray: Mmmph.
- Unten: I can see your hesistation but... we do supposedly have someone on file that might fit our needs.
- Strafe: What makes you so damn confident?
- Unten: One word: Crow.
- Rachel: Oh... Crow.
- PalmMan: You know she's like impossible to control like? She does shit whenever she likes, she does whatever the fuck she wants. Nobody can even put a fight up against her, much less control her.
- Unten: We're friends with gods, they can figure something out.
- Strafe: So... we're going with Crow.
- X-Ray: She admittedly does fill in that kind of unpredictable gap we need. She might even be better than Leah in that respect too.
- Unten: Only issue is how we capture her.
- Quartz: Well, it should be a matter of talking to the Fan, right? We don't have enough time to tame her, but... and I realize this is somewhat inhumane, but perhaps a some kind of shock collar...?
- Unten: ...I don't like the idea but it may be our only quick option.
- Quartz: I'm... sorry you don't like my idea...
- Unten: Quartz, no, it's fine, it's just...
- Quartz: I get it.
Quartz cracks a smile.
- Rachel: Yeah, so Unten, you go to talk to the Fan about that thing... the situation on Huxxabu kind of needs our immediate attention so...
- Unten: Right, right. I want to get Crow first but... yeah, no more time to really plan anymore.
The group leaves the room. Quartz glances at Unten for a moment before walking out. Unten sits in the room to take a second before the ghost of Leah catches his eyes. He turns around and it vanishes.
Unten arrives at a desk that Sam is behind.
- Unten: ...Hi.
- Sam: Oh hey there, stranger!
- Unten: Stranger…? No, I'm Unten.
- Sam: That does NOT ring a bell, sorry.
- Unten: ...Whatever. I don't have time for this. I need to talk to the Fan.
- Sam: The Fan? Right, him. What was your name?
- Unten: Unten.
- Sam: Right, right.
Sam presses something on his computer and then hops off the computer, opening a huge dual set of doors.
- Sam: Right this way, please… sir? Mam?
Unten glances over his shoulder, very confused.
- Unten: Do you just not remember anything?
- Sam: Well, I always remember some things… but everything else just comes and goes, sometimes it comes back but it exits as soon as it- wait, who are you?
- Unten: Sigh… Unten.
Sam pulls out a sword made of light.
- Sam: Don't you lay a hand on either one of them, you understand?
Unten just rolls his eyes as he walks in. He notices a woman with pink hair, crawling up the wall that notices him, baring her fangs before crawling up the ceiling.
- Unten: Who is THAT?
- The Enemy: Shiki.
- Unten: Shiki?
- The Enemy: My new assistant. She's… unique.
- Unten: Mhm.
- The Fan: So what is your business here, Unten? You can't keep stalling.
- Unten: I suppose you know about Crow?
- The Fan: The name sounds familiar.
- Unten: Well, if we could get her in the reins-
- The Fan: How would we do that? We can't exactly control things we didn't make.
- Unten: Well-
Unten clears his throat.
- Unten: The idea is we put a unbreakable shock collar on her.
- The Enemy: MMmm, sounds a little inhumane. What do we need Crow for anyway?
- Unten: The idea is that she'd be a good replacement for Leah- possibly even better considering she has actual skill with the blade.
- The Enemy: This is absurd. Leah's forte is that she outsmarts everyone; Crow's is just slashing away at anyone in her path.
- Unten: Well, I mean, we need someone with two strands of hair sticking up on the top of their hair.
- The Fan: Crow, I think would be an excellent addition to the army we have growing here. Regardless of her actual purpose, you can't deny that someone with her skill would be undoubtedly be helpful.
- The Enemy: I suppose we'll do it. Though, I should warn you…
The Enemy looks at Unten directly.
- The Enemy: The moment she figures out how to get free, she's going to kick all of your guys' asses.
Leah, Susan, and Alexandria are still in the submarine.
- Leah: Where are we headed anyway?
- Alexandria: Noah.
- Leah: Noah? What the hell is in Noah?
- Alexandria: A friend.
- Leah: Mhm. Bunch of back-stabbing jerks.
- Alexandria: Mm?
- Leah: Oh, you know. Got captured and then shot at when we escaped. Fucking FUN.
- Alexandria: You don't really like anyone, do you?
- Leah: Well, there was one.
- Alexandria: ...X-Ray.
- Leah: Don't you say that name.
Alexandria looks at Leah.
- Alexandria: It sucks to be separated from someone you love like that.
- Leah: I'm not even mad at her, though she's probably mad at me.
Leah looks at the ring and sighs
- Leah: Now I'm stuck on a submarine with my creepy fake mom and someone who had no right to give me a second… third… fourth… fifth chance? I don't know. I wronged you and your home so many times.
- Alexandria: Not my home anymore. I've… moved on, I suppose.
- Leah: Why did you?
- Alexandria: Things are difficult over there. It's not a complete nightmare, but it's not the kind of life I wanted to live forever. I wanna be free like you- free to love who I wanted, be whoever I wanted to be- I wasn't happy. And I guess I realized that then.
- Leah: Your mom sucks too, huh.
- Alexandria: Well… we just disagree I guess.
- Leah: Phh.
Leah cracks a faint smile. It's a real one- she has some hope in her still. She might not be able to fix everything, but she can start over stronger than before.
- Leah: We got any food?
- Alexandria: I don't know, look around I suppose. I think these have fishing nets, so we can grab a ton of fish if we want.
- Leah: Nice.
Susan relaxes a bit. Leah is a little better now and that's all she can ask for.
Crow is walking into the forest, which is currently on fire. Something seems off about the stars. Crow howls as a bunch of wolves jump out as she stares at the sky.
- Crow: Something's off…
The stars shake violently. Suddenly, Crow falls to the ground on her back, her hands gripping her neck as she feels something materialize on it.
- Crow: Ack!
The wolves run off as The Fan arrives with the Enemy. Crow glares.
- Crow: What do you want?
Unten and the others get aboard a ship. Crow is strapped into a chair. Her eyes glare at Unten.
- Unten: Yeah, I know you're not happy about this.
- Rachel: That's Crow?
- Unten: Yeah.
- Strafe: Huh. Would have thought she'd be taller.
- PalmMan: She's sitting down, you fucking dolt. She's taller than you.
- Strafe: Yeah, this isn't dangerous at all.
- Unten: The Fan says it has the shock collar has the capacity to kill even gods- not that he's ever tried, but if Crow attempts to backstab us, she'd be dead before it even happens.
- Strafe: Why don't we put like a shock collar on the Threat then? Or any of our enemies for that manner?
- Unten: The Threat has equal power.She could neutralize that kind of thing almost immediately.
Rachel pets the top of Crow's head.
- Rachel: She doesn't seem that dangerous in person.
- Crow: Get your hands off my head.
- Rachel: Right.
Rachel puts her hands off her head.
- Crow: If I could, I would steal that outfit right off you.
- Rachel: Haha, yeah you would. She did that with two of my friends.
- Unten: ….well, we better get moving, yeah?
- PalmMan: I'll start up the engine.
The group disperses into the chambers of the ship. Crow just looks at the camera, glaring into it as she picks at the shock collar.
Chapter 10: Zerita's Arm
Unten and the group arrive on Huxxabu in a red grass field. Crow growls as she crawls out, the rest of them jumping out of the ship.
- Unten: Where's Four…?
Something slips past his ankles before quicking crawling around his neck.
- Four: Good god, you wear a lot of shit around your neck!
- Unten: Yeah, comes in handy when you're trying to pull shit like that!
Unten throws Four off him, her snake like body squirming away. Unten and the others chase her, her sticking out her tongue as she gets chased, eventually getting inside a suit with grey scales and huge hammer-like hands.
- Four: Hah! Which one of you do I clobber first?
Four looks around, spotting Quartz, her former friend.
- Four: ...Six?
Quartz looks at her, ashamed.
- Quartz: It's Quartz now… look, we don't have to do this…
Four's eyes well up, before becoming angry.
- Four: You left to join their side?!
- Quartz: Four, we don't have to fight!
- Four: I can't believe this. You TRAITOR!
Four attempts to slam Quartz into the ground but Quartz holds up her arm, only to be slammed into her side by Four's other arm. Quartz coughs as Four looms over her.
- Quartz: I don't want to fight you.
- Four: Then why join them?
Four attempts to hit Quartz again but is shocked at her side by Unten.
- Unten: You get off her.
- Four: YOU. You did this, didn't you? You turned my friend into this?
Four slams into Unten.
- Four: Six was my friend!
Unten takes out Imperium, impaling Four's leg. She falls over.
- Unten: She's still the same person. She's a better person now.
- Four: NO! I won't listen to your propaganda like she has!
PalmMan and Strafe fire into her back, causing her to slither out of the suit.
- Four: I won't listen to you, damn it!
Four slithers into a dragon-like monster suit, rising into the air.
After defeating Four, Four lies defeated.
- Four: Hope you're prepared to take out an army, because you still got that to take care of-
Four coughs before fainting.
- Quartz: Is she… dead?
Unten feels her pulse.
- Unten: No.
Quartz looks relieved.
- Quartz: I'm sorry.
- Unten: Don't be. Look, you can talk to her later- we got other matters to take care of.
A storekeeper Sparkling in Huxxabu is tending to his wares when a robotic arm grabs an apple.
- Storekeeper: Hey!!
The store keeper looks up on the top of his roof, yelling at the thief.
- Storekeeper: Give me back my apple! I was planning to sell that, you furry fiend!
The camera pans to reveal Zerita, who stabs the apple.
- Zerita: Sell to whom? Don't you know that a army is coming? Who's going to buy food in the middle of a battle?
- Storekeeper: I'm sure someone would!
Zerita rolls her eyes.
- Zerita: I have no money nor food, and I'm hungry.
The storekeeper glares.
- Storekeeper: Then why steal from me?
- Zerita: I dunno, you were around? You wanna keep going over this one apple or are you just gonna let me eat before the calm before the storm?
Sounds of violence can be heard in the background. The army is coming.
- Storekeeper: Bleh, whatever.
Unten, Rachel, Strafe, PalmMan, Crow, and Quartz look inside a village.
- PalmMan: They're planning to attack here, what's the plan to attack with?
- Unten: Hm, well… they're going to come in, do they know we're here or not? That's probably the biggest factor, actually.
- PalmMan: I don't know.
- Unten: You suppose we could hide in the village and take them by surprise that way?
PalmMan looks at Unten.
- PalmMan: How are you gonna hide with that chubby frame?
- Unten: I'm not fat.
PalmMan's eyes dart in a different direction.
- PalmMan: Well, as long as we're hiding, I wanna be called SneakMan.
- Unten: Fine, whatever.
SneakMan snickers as he runs off for a spot to hide in.
- Unten: Guess we better get going, huh…?
Quartz walks into a gas station, feeling a little nostalgistic. She stares at the ice bags.
- Quartz: Hmm…
Quartz gets into the ice bag cooler, putting some over her as she lays down, aware and ready to fight. The storekeeper shakes their head, going back to reading their magazine.
Unten hides behind a log house when he hears something crawl on the roof.
- Unten: Who could be up… there?
Unten uses Imperium to get himself up to the roof and sees something that leaves him in complete shock.
- Unten: No…
Zerita looks at him, freezing with a half-eaten apple in her hand.
- Unten: Zerita?
Zerita walks over to him, touching his head.
- Zerita: This is the real deal, isn't it?
- Unten: Yeah, I think so…?
Zerita hugs him, nearly squeezing Unten. He doesn't really care and hugs back.
- Zerita: Dude, where the fuck have you BEEN?
- Unten: Ah well… busy…
- Zerita: I mean… I didn't think you were really dead but I mean, that's what I thought for a while…
Unten stares at her robotic arm.
- Unten: How did you get that?
Zerita freezes again, looking down at her robotic arm.
- Zerita: It's… a long story. Well… I crash-landed on a planet just covered in trash. Ocean, land, even the trees were just littered with it. During the crash land…
Zerita pauses, looking at her arm.
- Zerita: My arm got torn off. The impact wedged it between collapsed metal and it was either being stuck there or escape. So I did what I had to do.
- Unten: I'm so sorry-
- Zerita: The people there helped me construct a new arm and they made me queen of that dump. They wore this weird sea-shell outfit and shit- I dunno. They were nice, if a little odd.
- Unten: How did you get off…?
- Zerita: Well, I waited a year. Something about the place seemed like it was the place we were eventually going to meet. But you never came. Nobody did. I got sick of waiting and repaired the escape pod, blasting off somewhere else. I kept looking for you.
- Unten: I-
- Zerita: I mean, we eventually did find each other. I just wish I didn't lose hope before then.
- Unten: Well, I'm here now.
- Zerita: Right.
- Unten: Well, we don't have much time until the army comes in.
- Zerita: I'm interested to see how you fight now, now that you've been without my training for so long.
Unten cracks a smile and jumps down from the roof.
Rachel looks around, hiding on the porch of someone's house. Suddenly, the door opens and a girl with pink hair and a witch's hat steps out.
- Girl: Who's out here?
Rachel raises her hands, knowing she was gonna get caught anyway.
- Girl: What are you doing here?
- Rachel: Hiding, to take the army by surprise.
- Girl: That seems a bit dangerous.
- Rachel: Oh yeah, it is.
The girl stops for a moment.
- Girl: Name's Hexa.
- Rachel: Rachel.
- Hexa: You're planning to take the army out yourself?
- Rachel: I have friends.
- Hexa: Ah. Well, maybe I could do some damage too?
- Rachel: You?
Hexa blasts a pink beam of energy out from her hands, hitting a foe from far away. Rachel looks at her impressed.
- Rachel: Well then, go for it.
The army finally arrives. Crow stands at the forefront. She doesn't have time for hiding.
The battle initially sees you as playing Crow, before allowing you to play as Unten, Zerita, PalmMan, Strafe, Rachel, Hexa, and Quartz. There are 100 enemies to take out and once you have, the battle ends.
- Rachel: Well, that's a victory for us.
- Zerita: So, these are your new friends Unten?
- Unten: I don't know the one in the pink hair…
- Hexa: It's Hexa… that was fun. You guys doing more of this soon?
- Strafe: Sadly.
- Unten: Zerita, you can come too if you want…
- Zerita: Sure.
- Rachel: Hey, you're Zerita! Unten talked a lot about you and some other friends of his.
- Zerita: Well, at least you didn't forget about me.
Zerita rubs Unten's head.
- Zerita: As for the others… well, I do know where they are.
- Unten: Oh?
- Zerita: Yeah.
The Threat receives information that the attack on Huxxabu totally failed.
- The Threat: Peheh.
The Threat steps down from her throne.
- The Threat: They totally bit that hook, didn't they?
The Threat summons Ibism, who looks around a bit confused.
- Ibism: Hey…?
- The Threat: Sit down.
A table appears in the center of the throne room. In the center sits a tiny electronic candle and microwaved lasagna.
- The Threat: Let's eat, shall we?
Ibism pokes at his food, visibly confused.
- The Threat: Come on now, isn't this what you wanted?
- Ibism: I don't understand why you'd summon such sub-par food…
- The Threat: What? Don't you love me? Isn't that what you wanted?!
- Ibism: I love you sure, but I don't know why-
- The Threat: You ungrateful little punk- did ANYTHING mean anything to you? Why play with me like th-
The Threat pauses for a second, suddenly realizing what's happening.
- The Threat: Dismissed.
Ibism looks even more confused as he's teleported away. The Threat sits down at the steps of her throne, looking at the table.
Chapter 11: Eating Hooks
Unten's ship heads back to Kolob, which is looming over Earth. Unten is going over what happened with Zerita.
- Unten: So, me and Sakeena are heading out to meet this Beorn, right?
- Zerita: ...where is Sakeena? You guys keep talking about her but I don't see her around.
- Unten: I-... oh yeah. She's not here with us right now.
- Zerita: Where is she?
- Strafe: She's kidnapped by The Threat. We have no idea what's going on over there but she's in our hearts.
- Zerita: You don't suppose it would be that easy to try and get her back?
- Strafe: She's at the heart of the fortress supposedly. Getting her back would be suicide right now.
- Zerita: Mhm.
Strafe checks his flip phone.
- Strafe: I just hope she's okay.
Sakeena sits her own throne, next to an adoring Strafe and Rachel. PalmMan enters.
- Sakeena: What's the issue?
- PalmMan: We still have people without pairings.
- Sakeena: Looks like a job for the shipping wheel. Bring that out.
Reese brings out a giant wheel with many names and faces on it.
- Sakeena: Let's see-
Sakeena spins the wheel once, landing on Scarlet. She spins it again, landing on Ray.
- Sakeena: Well, the shipping wheel has declared it.
Everyone claps as Sakeena smiles. Outside the fantasy reality, The Threat smirks.
- The Threat: So easy to delude these people, it shouldn't be fair…
The Threat laughs.
Leah bites into a cooked fish. Susan and Alexandria join her in the meal with their own fish.
- Susan: Isn't Noah like a million miles away from here?
- Alexandria: Well, these submarines are built with a Distortion Drive; they can create a version of Distortion Mist that actually makes the journey shorter as long as the destination is also covered in Distortion Mist.
- Leah: Come to think of it, I do remember an entire ocean being hidden away in Noah…
- Alexandria: That's right. We needed to be lined up correctly or it'll overshoot.
- Susan: So how does Distortion Mist work? How do we get rid of it, how do we apply it?
- Alexandria: To be frank, that's beyond even my knowledge.
- Susan: Oh.
- Leah: To be frank, who is your friend?
- Alexandria: A little girl.
- Leah: Emmy?
- Alexandria: Emmy?
- Leah: She was part of some group of kids that helped get me and Strafe X-Ray back.
- Alexandria: I wouldn't know her name. We just supply the youth water to them.
- Leah: Mhm. Sounds like her.
Unten looks out the window to see Kolob. He can also see legions of The Threat's forces.
- Unten: Should we be worried?
- Strafe: They look like they're retreating, to be frank.
- Unten: Why send so many reinforcements AFTER the battle?
Just then, they swarm towards Kolob and Earth, getting fired at and blocked by a forcefield.
- Unten: Uhhh…
- PalmMan: I'm sure they're sending an attack to counter. Let's just try to get to-
Unten's ship is fired at and it spins out of control, hurling towards Earth.
- Unten: Ackkk!
Unten falls as the ship goes vertical, being caught by Zerita's robotic hand.
- Zerita: I'm not gonna lose you again.
- Unten: Where's everyone else?
- Zerita: In the escape pods, I think.
The ship continues to hurtle down as Unten and Zerita climb to the escape pods. Unten uses Imperium to clear the rubble, allowing Zerita and Unten to escape.
- Unten: We better get going. At least you'll be on Earth- I can find you again.
Zerita steps back a bit, hesitant.
- Zerita: I'm going to lose you again, aren't I?
- Unten: I promise we'll find each other again- just trust me on this.
Zerita swallows hard.
- Zerita: Alright.
The two climb into the escape pods and eject as the ship crashes to Earth, in the Bermuda Triangle with no passengers.
Unten's pod lands in North Dakota. He brushes himself off as he spots another escape pod and runs over, to see a coughing Rachel inside.
- Unten: Rough landing?
Rachel shakes her head yes as Unten helps her climb out.
- Rachel: I'm not taking one of those again, I can't understand the thought process that would drive someone to use these… well except for survival, I guess.
Unten and Rachel rub off the dirt off their clothes and start walking. Rachel takes out her phone.
- Rachel: We're in North Dakota. It's getting late- we need somewhere to rest, even with all the excitement.
- Unten: You're thinking of sleep while we're in the middle of an attack?
- Rachel: I'm exhausted, dude.
Rachel stumbles a bit.
- Rachel: Besides, I'm pretty sure the attack, whatever it is, isn't going to penetrate Earth.
- Unten: Alright…
Unten looks up into the sky, seeing faint explosions in the sky, but no sounds. Nobody even really knows about the attack.
- Unten: Maybe some rest would do us good.
- Rachel: Good to see that you're on board now. Come on.
Kolob's forces battle The Threat's attack. Sam fires at the enemy ships with a piercing laser gun, destroying them. Violence erupts everywhere. In the middle of it all, another force emerges. Iron Mask, who is fighting the Threat's forces on the ground with the Wasteland Warriors and Crymsia, takes note.
- Iron Mask: What is that?
Scarlet blasts at some of the forces as she looks up.
- Scarlet: You don't think that's…
The camera pans to inside of one of the biggest ships, revealing Liameno.
- Liameno: Wreck havoc for the gods, my army! Salvation lies in their defeat!
Liameno lies back as his forces demolish the enemy ships. The Wasteland Warriors and Crymsia continue fighting.
- Scarlet: Boy, the mask look is really in this year huh?
Crymsia gives a glare as she backflips, spinning her sword as she defeats two of the forces, running through them. Sam jumps down with a sword made of light, joining the battle as Shiki eats one of the corpses in the background before flinging the half eaten corpse towards an attacker.
- PAIN-T: Boy, The Threat seems like less of a threat and more of an annoyance with these weak ass forces...
- Iron Mask: I can't help but suspect something's off…
Scarlet looks up into the sky as the forces retreat, with Liameno's forces following them closely behind.
- Scarlet: Well, we won, does it matter?
Unten and Rachel walk through the woods.
- Unten: Do you think it's over?
- Rachel: Gotta be, I don't see anything in the sky.
- Unten: To be fair, I can't see anything right now.
Rachel smirks as she looks at her phone.
- Rachel: A friend of mine that lives here can offer a night at his house.
- Unten: What's your friend's name?
- Rachel: On second thought…
- Unten: Oliver lives in North Dakota now?
- Rachel: I didn't know either. Look… I know Halloween was rough between you two so… just…
- Rachel: You can be a responsible adult, right? Please.
- Unten: Alright.
- Rachel: Thank you.
Unten grumbles “no problem” as the two reach a street corner.
Leah, Susan, and Alexandria arrive in the hidden ocean in Noah, climbing out of the submarine.
- Alexandria: Feels good pumping up the blood in your legs, am I right?
Leah shrugs as she looks at the Nile Man's crocodile hide, covered partially in the sand next to his rotting bait.
- Susan: Mhmm!
- Leah: Can you stop pretending you're this person that's so afraid of who she is?
Susan ignores her.
- Susan: It's nice and cool in here…
- Alexandria: You'll find that the rest of Noah isn't so nice in that regard.
- Leah: Or that nice in general. As in the word “nice”.
Strafe gets out of his escape pod, only to see PalmMan with his arms folded across his chest, as if he was impatient.
- Strafe: What?
- PalmMan: Dude, it's dark. How long were you planning to stay in there for?
- Strafe: I dunno, I needed the rest.
- PalmMan: Ugh, come on.
Hexa runs next to the two.
- Hexa: Hey, guys, I found a little house in like a giant tree or something? The house is the tree? I dunno.
- Strafe: Goddamn it, did we land near the witch house?
- PalmMan: Oh man, I hope not. She tried to eat me, dude.
Hexa becomes nervous.
- Hexa: Eat you?
- PalmMan: I guess she wasn't aware that she was about to eat a robot or something, I don't know.
- Strafe: Come on, these escape pods are nice and cozy…
Hexa crosses her arms.
- Hexa: Well, I'm not sleeping in the escape pods.
Hexa runs off as Strafe groans, getting out.
- Strafe: Bleh, let's go.
Crow, Zerita, and Quartz all get out of their escape pods.
- Zerita: So this is Earth huh?
Quartz looks around, looking at the tall blades of grass in a empty field.
- Quartz: I don't know this place.
Crow picks at her collar, frustrated that it won't come off and then darts her attention to the two aliens.
- Crow: We need to gather wood to make fire and set up camp.
- Quartz: Wood?
- Crow: Yes, WOOD.
Both of them look very confused. Crow sighs as she crawls to find some wood, the two of them following her.
- Crow: Just to be clear, I'm not doing this because I like you two.
- Zerita: Ah yes, I can tell you have seething contempt for me.
- Crow: Bleh, it's not contempt for you- I like you because you're furry actually- I just don't like the collar.
Zerita feels her own fur, shifting her eyes a little.
- Quartz: I know about fire…
- Crow: Well, good, you know one thing.
Quartz gets excited about the prospect of making her own fire as the two follow Crow.
The Fan and The Enemy sit in the room, re-evaluating the attack as Sam comes in.
- Sam': Good news!
- The Fan: Oh?
- Sam: I got this!
Sam holds up a communicator device.
- Sam: I dunno what it does but I like it.
- The Fan: Let me see that…
The Fan grabs the communication device and looks at the message, looking intrigued.
- The Fan: ...The Other?
Chapter 12: A Reminder
Unten and Rachel get to Oliver's doorstep. Rachel knocks on the door. Unten waits for a second before heading back to leave, making Rachel grab him and drag him back.
- Rachel: Stay here, jeez.
Unten darts his eyes away as the door opens.
- Oliver: Yo Rachel.
- Rachel: Just need a place to stay for the night.
- Oliver: Gotcha. What's the blue dude doing here?
- Unten: Well, I gotta get some sleep too, don't I?
- Oliver: Yeah, okay.
The two enter inside as Oliver closes the door. Unten looks around, spotting a “TEAM SIX” shirt on the wall, darting his eyes back to Rachel.
- Unten: Rachel…
- Rachel: Just deal with it, okay?
Hexa, PalmMan, and Strafe knock on the door of the witch house. The door opens, with a little girl in a witch hat emerging out. Her name is Edith.
- Edith: Oh, it's you two. And a girl.
- Strafe: Hey.
- PalmMan: You planning to eat me?
- Edith: No…? Is that what you thought I was gonna do when you ran away from me?
- PalmMan: Why'd you chain me up then?
- Edith: I told you, we were playing a game. I got sidetracked.
- PalmMan: What was the book and stuff for?
- Edith: Those were my parents- look, I know we got on a rough start, but I'm not evil.
Strafe throws up his hands as the three go inside. Hexa looks through the cupboard as Edith, Strafe, and PalmMan sit down.
- Strafe: You got an idea where the others are?
- PalmMan: Not really.
- Strafe: Sigh, I hope they're okay.
- PalmMan: We'll be back on Kolob soon enough with everyone together, don't you worry about it.
- Edith: Hm?
- Strafe: I guess you didn't get the memo that The Threat is actively attacking now.
- Edith: The Threat?
- Hexa: Guy's, she's like… 10. She doesn't know this stuff.
Hexa sets down a box of cookies.
- Hexa: Let's just take a moment to breathe, eat garbage food, and locate the others, okay?
- Strafe: So much has happened, I don't know if I'm prepared for all this change. Leah AND Sakeena are gone. Gone where, I dunno. Nothing feels safe anymore.
Strafe eats a cookie with Hexa, Edith, and PalmMan.
Crow, Zerita, and Quartz sit around a fire, Quartz watching as it flickers and dances in glee. Zerita watches as Crow attempts to get the collar off still.
- Zerita: Why do you keep picking at that collar…? You're not making it any looser.
- Crow: It'll come off eventually. Everything that passes through my path does.
- Zerita: You can't be a lone wolf forever.
- Crow: Oh, I'd be perfectly willing to start up a pack of my own. The problem is that nobody I've come across wants to do that.
- Zerita: Nobody?
- Crow: Well… Raven did. But she's too much of a coward to go through with it.
Zerita sits back.
- Zerita: Raven?
- Crow: There were four of us. We didn't know where we came from but we knew we were sisters. Robin, Houbara, Raven, and me, Crow. We all went down different paths. Robin went teaching religion, Houbara went out in the full wilderness, Raven attempts civilization but craves the wilderness as well, and I… I am the wilderness.
- Zerita: You don't know where you came from?
- Crow: No, but I know I am not a mere human bound by their sickly blood.
- Quartz: The fire is nice.
Crow lays down in the dirt, closing her eyes. Quartz watches the fire as Zerita stays awake, concerned for Unten.
Chapter 13: Reflector
Time for the counter-attack.
Chapter 14: Volcano
Things have been building up to this and now it's gonna erupt.
Chapter 15: The Switch
Act 1 ends.