Days of Victory is the story mode for Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory.
Unten, Rachel, and Sakeena are standing by a grave, although the shot is from behind so we can't tell who they're mourning.
- Unten: She told me she was gonna die like that.
- Rachel: It's still kind of sad in a way... she was a total asshole all the time but there was something... honest about it, I guess. I'll miss her.
- Unten: I mean as much as she made fun of me... I can't deny she's going to be missed.
- Sakeena: It's kind of weird to think that's she's just gone, you know?
- Unten: Well, she would have wanted this.
Unten lays down a six pack of beer and steps back.
- Unten: We'll miss ya.
The scene pans out to reveal that it's Leah's grave.
Act 1 - The Unforgivable
Chapter 1: An Unintentional Date
Unten and Quartz are training. Unten attempts to hit Quartz with a stick but she dodges and gets him down with her tail. She looks at Unten from above.
- Unten: You've got the stick down!
Unten glances at his phone.
- Unten: Training's done for today though, good job.
- Quartz: Aw come on, this is the only time I ever get to see you!
- Unten: Well... I mean, I can't stay here. But you know what... let me talk to the Fan and the Enemy about something...
Unten walks off as Quartz excitedly paces around in a circle. Unten comes back.
- Unten: You wanna go to the Luna Cafe? It would just be you and me...
Quartz nearly jumps up in excitement.
- Unten: And Sakeena.
- Quartz: Sakeena? What's she doing?
- Unten: Oh she's just... there to talk. We're friends, we talk as friends. You're a friend of mine, she's a friend of mine.
- Quartz: ...fine...
Unten, Sakeena, and Quartz enter the Luna Cafe.
- Unten: Seating for three, please.
- Morgan: Follow me please...
- Unten: Oh hey, Morgan! When did you get a job here?
- Morgan: Recently, actually.
- Unten: Huh.
Unten, Sakeena, Quartz sit down.
- Unten: You know, it's kind of weird that there hasn't been any Threat attacks lately. Maybe she just gave up?
- Sakeena: That doesn't seem like something she would do, considering I've been writing Strafedozz fanfics for like the past two years now.
- Unten: Strafedozz?
- Sakeena: I dunno, there's something about that relationship that makes me REALLY wanna write!
- Unten: But... why?
- Sakeena: I just told you.
- Unten: Yeah, but isn't Strafe like one of your closer friends? And the Threat...
- Quartz: I gotta go to the bathroom and uh... Sakeena does too!
- Sakeena: I do?
- Quartz: Yes... you do, come on...
- Sakeena: Okay!
Quartz locks the door behind them.
- Quartz: Okay uh...
Quartz breathes and then looks at Sakeena.
- Quartz: I like Unten.
- Sakeena: Eeee!
Quartz covers Sakeena's mouth as she jumps up and down.
- Sakeena: I mean, it's so unexpected yet it kind of makes sense... oh man, I gotta write a fanfic about this...
- Quartz: You're not gonna do that. You're not gonna tell anyone about this.
- Sakeena: Oh... okay.
- Quartz: I just... I want to get closer to Unten, you know... maybe work up to telling him so... you need to go.
- Sakeena: Got'cha.
- Quartz: So... just have some phony excuse and leave very quickly, okay?
- Sakeena: You got it!
Sakeena and Quartz sit back down.
- Unten: Everything alright in there? Sakeena was screaming.
- Sakeena: Yeah... I uh, got stabbed by a rusty drug needle in there. I gotta go to the hospital right away.
- Unten: Jeez, do you need me to get you over there-
- Sakeena: No.
Sakeena hobbles over by the exit as Unten watches.
- Quartz: She'll be fine. So uh... you seeing anybody?
- Unten: Me? Haha, that's a good joke... it seems like everyone I like doesn't really feel the same way.
- Quartz: Oh, that's too bad...
- Unten: I dunno what it is.
Morgan walks over to the table.
- Morgan: Can I get you two anything to drink or eat?
- Unten: Just waters.
- Morgan: Right, I'll get those over in second, handsome.
Quartz groans much to Unten's confusion.
- Quartz: Nothing.
- Unten: Oh, okay.
- Quartz: So... what about starting a family?
- Unten: These are kind of personal questions, aren't they?
- Quartz: Oh, I'm sorry...
- Unten: Well, I've never really thought about it too much, I mean I guess I thought about marrying Rachel and Robyn would be our adopted kid but... she's not really into me.
- Quartz: Her loss, am I right?
- Unten: Quartz... I'm not sure what you're getting at...
Morgan returns with the waters.
- Morgan: Here you go.
- Unten: Thank you!
- Morgan: Let me know if you need anything else.
- Unten: Huh...
- Quartz: So... Unten...
Quartz notices Unten is deep in thought. She looks over to Morgan and notices something weird about her eyes.
- Quartz: Something isn't right...
- Unten: Yeah, she never flirts with me.
Quartz angrily growls as she suddenly lunges over to Morgan who catches her. Morgan's eyes resemble The Threat's.
- Threat!Morgan: Well, well, if it isn't Six. Or used to be, anyway.
- Quartz: My name is Quartz!
- Unten: Morgan... you don't look like yourself.
- Threat!Morgan: She hasn't been herself in a long time. Just a husk for a hivemind...
After Morgan is defeated, Quartz heads over to kill her.
- Unten: Quartz, what the hell!
- Quartz: She's not herself, Unten. She's not going to be free from the hivemind either.
- Unten: But...
- Quartz: She's better off this way.
Quartz kills Morgan.
- Unten: Oh...
- Quartz: Trust me, we did her a favor. It might still be possible to get her brain patterns or something from the Hivemind.
- Unten: Well... now we know the Threat has spies everywhere. How long has she been watching?
- Quartz: Who's to say?
Unten folds his arms as they leave.
Meanwhile across from the cafe, Leah and X-Ray are on a date.
- X-Ray: This is really nice... even nicer than usual.
- Leah: Well, they have a month-long reservation list. It's definitely something I thought about for a long time...
- X-Ray: Huh...
- Leah: I got you a couple gifts too.
- X-Ray: Oh? It's not my birthday or anything... heck I don't think it's even our quarter anniversary or anything like that...
- Leah: Well... I've got something important to give you. But, first open those gifts.
- X-Ray: Okay.
X-Ray opens up the first one to find a 3DS.
- Leah: Figured you could use a newer gaming system. I pre-installed all your favorites on there with the virtual console.
- X-Ray: Wow!
X-Ray opens the second gift to find a pair of black stilettos.
- Leah: That's for... uh... later.
- X-Ray: They look kind of sharp...
- Leah: Yeah, don't worry about it. I can take the pain.
X-Ray opens the third gift. It's just a piece of paper that says "Look down". X-Ray looks down to see Leah with a ring box in her palms.
- Leah: ...will you marry me, X-Ray? I know I didn't say some grand speech or whatever, but I don't think I could put my happiness with you in words.
- X-Ray: Leah...
Leah tenses up.
- X-Ray: I will! I'll marry you!
X-Ray kisses Leah on the lips and Leah goes limp. X-Ray helps her up and kisses her again and laughs.
- Leah: I didn't... think you were gonna say "yes".
- X-Ray: Why wouldn't I? Come on, we've got a wedding to plan.
- Leah: No... white dresses, alright? I don't want this to be some average marriage.
- X-Ray: You have my word on that.
Leah kisses X-Ray, who beams brightly.
Chapter 2: Inside Job
Unten enters his apartment to see Logi and Denos there.
- Unten: ...what are you two doing here?
- Logi: Well, we came to tell you that there's a door that leads to Kolob in your room. The Fan and The Enemy want you. But you weren't here and we all know you've got a killer tv package, so we just watched that instead of finding you.
- Denos: He made me do it.
- Unten: Whatever.
- Denos: Jeez, what's got you down? Did somebody die?
- Unten: Yes!
Unten walks to his room and Denos and Logi shrug as they flip back to Rick and Morty.
- Unten: Alright then, if they need me...
Unten walks out of the door to see pretty much everyone. Leah walks over to Unten.
- Leah: Hey, Chef Beorndee, guess what?
- Unten: What?
- Leah: I'm married, sucka! Look at this ring.
- Unten: Good for you! Oh, and I actually kind of like "Chef Beorndee". Got a nice ring to it.
Leah looks confused as Unten walks away.
- Leah: I can never use that name again.
- Unten: Hey Rachel, nice coat.
- Rachel: Oh hey, thanks.
- Unten: So... why is everyone gathered here?
- Rachel: I think the Fan and the Enemy were just waiting for you.
- Unten: Sorry about my lateness I... ran into something.
- Rachel: It's fine, we weren't waiting that long.
- Unten: Right...
The lights dim.
- The Fan: Glad you could all make it!
- The Enemy: Yeah, we've got some important news to share.
- Leah: (distant) I'm married!
- The Fan: There is something we creator gods use. It's called the User Crystal.
- The Enemy: The Threat has been using ours for a while. And it's been corroding.
- The Fan: As you can see on this picture, this black stuff has been forming around it. Once it forms entirely, all that you know will be gone forever.
The crowd gasps.
- The Fan: Which is why we plan on recovering it starting tomorrow. Once we recover the crystal, we can possibly weaken the Threat enough to finally finish her off.
Volt glances around, unsure.
- Leah: How come you've never mentioned this user crystal before? Seems like it would be a big deal if it was stolen.
- The Fan: It wasn't a really huge deal until now.
- The Enemy: We're not answering any more questions. The great leader that will bring us to the end of The Threat is Unten.
- Unten: Me?
- The Fan: Come on, you deserve it.
- Unten: Well, okay...
- The Enemy: Anyway, I suggest you start getting prepared now.
Leah drinks a bottle of beer as she starts heading out. Suddenly, she remembers how dismissive they were about her question.
- Leah: They're hiding something.
Leah stumbles to a set of double doors and opens it to find a blue and red pair of user crystals.
- Leah: Wait... huh?
Leah takes a shot of the user crystals with her phone and heads out. She bumps into Sam and then leaves.
- Leah: Something's not right here... I'll ask them tomorrow.
- X-Ray: Hey, Leah, what do you want the wedding to be like?
- Leah: Well, I was thinking that like when we walk down together, this big tub of monkey blood pours down and just drenches us. And then when we get to the altar we just kick off our shoes, lay on top of each other and-
- X-Ray: Leah, be serious.
- Leah: Aha... just kidding. Heh... how about like... we do in it a morgue or something?
- X-Ray: Leah, if you're not gonna be serious about this...
- Leah: These are real ideas I have, okay? I honestly really want to do the monkey blood one. This isn't a lie. It's the truth.
- X-Ray: I was thinking we just do something casual outdoors, we wear purple and blue wedding dresses...
- Leah: Well... we probably should think about this for a bit.
- X-Ray: Yeah, the wedding's still pretty far away, huh.
- Leah: Anyway... you wanna get the rope and tie me up?
- X-Ray: It's too late in the night for that.
- Leah: ...right. Well, good night.
X-Ray kisses Leah goodnight and Leah wobbles over to bed.
Chapter 3: The Multiverse's Biggest Traitor
Unten walks down a field. He sees Rachel sitting on a picnic blanket with a unchewed apple hanging out of her hand. She takes in the view, being surprised when Unten sits down next to her.
- Rachel: Sup?
- Unten: Not much.
Rachel lays back.
- Rachel: Robyn's back, considering she's done with Boltzmann.
- Unten: How is that?
- Rachel: It's nice... kind of wish I got to actually raise her... probably not on my lonesome either.
Unten lays back.
- Rachel: You know, it's kind of funny... I've had this fear of like getting romantically involved with you because I don't know how people would react to... us, you know? But then you have people like Skett and Carter and Sereh and Silence and I just kind of... kick myself I guess.
- Unten: Really?
- Rachel: Is it too late?
- Unten: No! Not at all!
Rachel flashes her black teeth. She grows four pairs of yellow eyes.
- Threat!Rachel: Good to know.
Unten awakens with a jolt.
- Unten: No, no...
Unten sits up in the bed.
- Unten: Oh, just a dream I guess.
Sakeena peeks through Unten's room.
- Sakeena: They're having a meeting in like fifteen minutes.
- Unten: Shit, alright.
Sakeena gives a thumbs up and leaves.
Unten makes his way through the massive crowd, passing by Robyn and Rachel. Leah and X-Ray stand next to them, much to Unten's annoyance.
- The Fan: Say hello to our leader, ladies and gentlemen.
- Unten: Oh... hey.
- The Enemy: So, any questions before we begin?
Leah raises her hand.
- Leah: Yeah, I got a major one.
Leah grabs her cellphone and shows off the user crystals she photographed the day before. Susan can be seen heading closer to her.
- The Fan: Hm.
- Leah: What are you hiding, huh?
- The Enemy: We're not hiding anything. You clearly photoshopped those.
- Leah: Photoshopped?
- The Fan: Come on, you can clearly tell the pixels are off.
- Leah: Now wait a sec-
- The Fan: Are you hiding something yourself, Leah?
- Leah: What?
- The Enemy: A little kiss from Rachel Harel?
A picture of Leah kissing Rachel materializes, making the audience gasp.
- The Fan: Working with the Threat too...
A picture of Leah and The Threat shaking hands materializes. Leah stands back.
- Leah: That's bullshit!
- The Fan: Is it Leah?
- Leah: Look, the picture of me and Rachel was real but that other picture is-
- The Fan: Why would anyone trust you?
- The Enemy: We all know you seek out whatever benefits you and X-Ray. What was the deal you made with The Threat?
- Leah: I didn't make a fucking deal with the Threat!
- The Fan: What does X-Ray think?
The spotlight shines down on X-Ray, who looks nervous and shocked.
- X-Ray: I- uh...
- Leah: Look, the kiss... I thought it was YOU...
- X-Ray: I'm not upset about the kiss, okay? But I am upset that you are working for the Threat!
Leah stands back.
- Leah: What?
- X-Ray: I... know it's something you would do for me and you. You never told me about it, I never saw it but... I mean you clearly did it.
- Leah: X-Ray, what...?
- X-Ray: I'm sorry Leah but...
X-Ray starts to pull of her ring.
- Leah: NO!
- X-Ray: I can't... be married to someone like this.
X-Ray pulls the ring off and throws it on the floor.
- Leah: NOOOO!
Leah crumples on the floor, X-Ray's ring in her hands. Two guards grab Leah, who sags as they hold her up.
- The Fan: Anyone else involved with this person?
- The Enemy: The Multiverse's Greatest Traitor?
The room goes silent. Suddenly a hand shoots up.
- Susan Syringe: I am.
- The Fan: Take them both.
Unten, Rachel, Strafe, and Sakeena meet by the hangar.
- Rachel: Leah... holy shit.
- Unten: What did she even make a deal about? Holy cow...
- Strafe: It seems so weird that we're now just learning about this but... she does have her secrets.
- Sakeena: I got to delete all the good fics of Leah soon. Don't want people to know that I supported her.
- Rachel: Can't believe I thought she might be an okay person. Fuck man...
- Strafe: Sakeena... why did you change your last name to Metals?
- Sakeena: Where did that come from?
- Strafe: Well, I mean, Leah was just caught for dealing with The Threat so...
- Sakeena: I... changed it for personal reasons. Believe me, I would never work with The Threat.
- Rachel: Hm... okay...
- Unten: I can trust you guys... right?
The group goes dead silent.
- Unten: Right?
The camera pans out, as the group stands in utter silence.
Chapter 4: I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
Leah is thrown into a cell with Susan. She drops her head, playing with X-Ray's ring in her fingers.
- Susan: Took god to stop you but at least now you can...
Leah looks up at Susan.
- Leah: Shut up.
- Susan: Don't tell your mother-
- Leah: I can tell Susan whatever the fuck I want. You are not my mom. You will never be my mom. You killed my mom.
Leah slams her fist in the wall.
- Susan: Did you do that?
- Leah: What, kiss Rachel? More on accident than anything else, but guess what! I can kiss girls! I could marry them too, but apparently-
- Susan: No, make a deal with the Threat.
- Leah: Sigh... no, but I'm beginning to doubt myself about it.
- Susan: What do you mean?
- Leah: I admit, I'm not the best person but... when did I do that? Why did I do that? Something... nothing adds up.
- Susan: Well... maybe now you can read your scriptures.
Leah is handed a pocket bible. Leah throws it at Susan.
- Leah: I'm not doing this shit again. I need to clear my fucking name, get back to X-Ray, kill the Threat...
- Susan: Leah.
- Leah: I know. FUCK! I can't...
Leah slams on the wall again. She leans against the wall, eventually sitting.
- Leah: I can't. I'm stuck in their little prison with one of the people I hate the most.
Leah bobs her head downwards and starts crying. Susan attempts to comfort her but Leah pushes her away.
Unten, Strafe, Sakeena, Quartz, Rachel, and Robyn meet up.
- Strafe: Alright, where should we go?
- Unten: Well, heading to Axroz might be a good warm-up. It's one of the more recent planets that Threat took over.
- Strafe: Warm-up...? Shouldn't we head straight to Svarga?
- Unten: We have no idea how big of a fleet we're up against and how hard it'll be to take her down.
- Strafe: Eh, alright.
- Sakeena: Yeah, alright, seems reasonable.
- Rachel: So when do we begin the countdown and head off?
Unten puts his hands up.
- Unten: Uh... we're not doing countdowns anymore.
- Rachel: No more 1... 2... 3...?
Unten motions his right hand over his neck, urging her to stop.
- Rachel: I don't get it. Why don't you want me to do anymore countdowns?
Unten whispers into her ear.
- Unten: Quartz reacts really bad to "789".
- Rachel: Oh god!
- Unten: Nobody's really sure why. Just... respect her, okay?
- Rachel: Right.
Strafe walks up to Sakeena as she heads into a shuttle ship.
- Strafe: Seriously, why did you change your last name?
- Sakeena: Look... it's really personal. I can't tell you about it.
- Strafe: Why not?
- Sakeena: Just... leave me alone about it. I'll tell you sometime later.
- Strafe: Just tell me!
- Sakeena: Later.
Strafe shrugs as heads over to another shuttle ship. Sakeena's phone rings. Her mom is calling.
She hangs up.
Chapter 5: I Thought We Were More Than This
Unten looks out a window as the Fan and the Enemy approach him.
- The Fan: What happened?
- Unten: What happened with what?
- The Enemy: With the woman at the cafe.
- Unten: Quartz said she was under the Threat's hivemind control... she was right and we had to kill her.
- The Fan: So...
- Unten: What do you want me to do about it? We can't just reverse time.
- The Fan: Right...
- The Enemy: The idea that the Threat has hosts on Earth is very, very troubling.
- Unten: What do you want us to do about it? We're already planning to attack the Threat...
Unten sits down out of exhaustion.
- Unten: Whatever hosts she has on Earth- why would any of them matter?
- The Fan: Earth is a very important place to us.
- The Enemy: It has something we've been building to stop the Threat.
- Unten: Why did you choose Earth out of all places to build it?
- The Fan: We're older than you can possibly imagine. The weapon has been in the works for a while, when Earth was relatively young.
- Unten: What do you want me to do?
- The Fan: We need to move our defenses to Earth. She may have hosts there but they're not likely very powerful and it'll protect the weapon. However, we'll have to move most of Kolob there as well.
- Unten: Look, it's your weapon, you do what you need to do.
As Kolob moves towards Earth, Sakeena comes up to Strafe.
- Sakeena: It's later.
- Strafe: Well, what's the deal with the name change?
- Sakeena: I don't think you'll like it.
- Strafe: Look, whatever it is, it can't be that bad-
- Sakeena: I ran away from home.
- Strafe: You did... what?
- Sakeena: I ran away from home. I had to get away from them, I had to change my name... because I belong with you guys. Unten, Rachel, PalmMan, you...
- Strafe: Slow down. You ran away from home? Your parents are great, why would you do that?
- Sakeena: Look, maybe you don't understand considering how you grew up but I don't want to be them. I don't want to be Muslim, I don't want to live around people who don't care about me as much as you guys.
Strafe breathes deeply out.
- Sakeena: I told you that you wouldn't like it.
- Strafe: Your family cares about you Sakeena. If you don't want to be Muslim anymore I'm sure they'll accept it...
- Sakeena: Will they? Or will they just put me in a room with a Qur'an and make me read it until I "get it"? There's no winning situation in being a Kamel. They'll remove me from you and force me to be something I'm not.
- Strafe: You can't just run from your problems, god knows how that's worked out for me...
- Sakeena: It worked out fine for you. You met Leah, you met the people I've been idolizing. Do you know why I wrote fanfiction about you guys? You accepted each other. Your sexualities, your beliefs, your pasts full of wrong-doings. When I came into your stable, you did the same for me. Every positive thing that came out my life was because of you guys.
- Strafe: ...Why Metals?
- Sakeena: Leah used to call me that a lot and I never knew why until I listened to her drunk.
- Strafe: Oh god...
- Sakeena: Listen to me. I think we were meant for each other. She talked on about this girl named Ella and... you.
- Strafe: I don't know what she was talking about. I don't know anyone named Ella Metals.
- Sakeena: What if it's some weird reincarnation thing?
- Strafe: Sakeena... you should know not to trust Leah. She's in the Kolob prison cells for a reason.
- Sakeena: I think we have something. I'm not sure if it's fate but...
- Strafe: Sakeena...
- Strafe: I think you're looking into something that's not there.
- Sakeena: Is it? Did the baseball game mean nothing to you? Did the sports resort mean nothing to you? Anything we did? None of it mattered?
- Strafe: It mattered because you were my friend. Don't... push this all on me.
- Sakeena: IT SURE AS HELL MATTERED TO ME!
- Strafe: Keep your voice down.
- Sakeena: Why do you act like this? Like I'm somehow the crazy one for falling in love with you?
- Strafe: Look, you're nice and you're one of my best friends and I really don't want to make you feel bad but- the truth is I just don't feel the same way. I'm really not trying to put you down or anything...
- Sakeena: Fine.
- Strafe: Look, it's your life but I'm trying to tell you that you're making a big mistake. Where are you gonna go?
- Sakeena: I can get an apartment and a job.
Sakeena walks out as Strafe sighs.
- Strafe: Why are you just throwing your family away?
Strafe leans against the wall.
Chapter 6: Leah Breaks Out
Leah is far away from Susan, glancing at the walls and floor, anything that's not Susan.
- Susan: Leah...
- Leah: FUCK OFF!
- Susan: Leah, please listen to me.
- Leah: Give me one good fucking reason to do that.
- Susan: I raised you.
- Leah: Yeah, that turned out well, didn't it? It's only when I broke out from what you taught me that I actually began enjoying my fucking life.
- Susan: You never gave my life a fair shot.
- Leah: Why would I? You murdered people out of brutal experimentation, one of your planned victims was my wife...
- Susan: Well... she's not exactly your wife.
Leah holds X-Ray's ring in her fingers.
- Leah: She's still here. I can fix this. I can fix this. I can fucking fix this...
Leah begins to cry a little.
- Leah: I always have...
- Susan: Only god can fix things.
- Leah: Well, why doesn't he fix you?
- Susan: What?
- Leah: Stop pretending you don't know!
- Susan: Whatever happened, I'm sorry.
- Leah: It's not a real apology if you're not gonna confront what happened.
A shadow covers the room. Leah and Susan look up.
- Leah: Xerox?
- Xerox: Oh, glad you remember my name. What's my real name?
- Leah: Uh... shit. It's like... Jane Smith or something right?
Xerox looks like she's about to cry.
- Xerox: Sarah Auvic, why don't you remember my real name?
- Leah: I...
Leah tenses up for a couple of different reasons. She doesn't like being called Sarah, she doesn't like this confrontation especially in front of Susan, and she knows Xerox might be her one means of escape.
- Xerox: I broke into Kolob for you. I know all about escaping prison but if you don't love me...
- Leah: Xerox please...
- Xerox: It's MIRANDA. Miranda Sodan.
- Leah: Miranda...
It's too late. Miranda has already turned her back on Leah.
- Leah: AGHHHHH!
Leah punches the wall. Another shadow covers the light. Leah looks up, shaken up.
- Leah: Oh... it's Reese.
- Reese: Yeah, I was told to guard the cell. Apparently some woman was gonna break you out so...
- Leah: Eh, she decided against it, I guess.
- Reese: You don't really sound like you're working with the Threat.
- Leah: Because I'm not.
- Reese: So what was the photo then?
- Leah: I don't know. It's really fucking hurtful that everyone thinks I would though.
- Reese: Well...
Reese is clearly conflicted.
- Leah: I mean... you don't think I did it right?
- Reese: No...
- Leah: Well... get me out of here then.
- Reese: Come on, I can't. You know that.
- Leah: What if... and I'm just throwing this out there... I kiss you?
- Reese: Uh...
- Leah: Come on. I can't kiss you if I'm in here.
- Reese: I dunno, they told me to keep you in here but...
- Leah: Come on, you know I'm not guilty. Just get me out of here.
- Reese: Agh, fine!
Reese opens the cell door open. Leah and Susan run out as Reese stands motionless, unsure if he made the right choice or not. Leah quickly runs back to kiss him, causing him to fall onto the floor unconscious.
- Susan: See? You like boys.
- Leah: Shut up, I don't! It's about context, Susan!
Leah and Susan sneak into the hangar of Kolob.
- Leah: where is my plane...?
- Susan: Hey, someone's approaching.
- Leah: Who?
Joseph Morello walks over to the two, who are hiding behind a big steel panel.
- Joseph: Leah?
- Leah: Shh.
- Joseph: What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be captured?
- Leah: I'm breaking out. I need a plane. My plane.
- Joseph: And why shouldn't I report you...?
- Leah: We're friends Joseph. You kept X-Ray safe and happy and... I don't think she wants to see me right now. So I need you to be that person again. I gotta get out of here but I need you to be my friend here.
- Joseph: Well, it's over there.
Joseph points to the right and tosses Leah the keys.
- Joseph: They told me they wanted me to lock it up somewhere but... I really doubt you're as bad as they say.
- Leah: Thanks, Joseph.
The two hug as Leah heads to the plane, Susan following her.
Unten is drinking coffee when suddenly PalmMan rushes into the room.
- PalmMan: Leah's getting away!
Unten spits out his coffee.
- Unten: HOW?
- PalmMan: I don't know but you better hightail if you wanna stop her!
Unten and PalmMan rush to a open window with a rocket launcher. Unten grabs the launcher.
- Unten: I really wish I didn't have to do this. I don't want to. But Leah...
Unten pulls the trigger.
- Unten: I can't let you get free.
Leah's plane explodes.
Chapter 7: Salt and Fire
Leah and Susan scream as the plane heads towards the ocean.
- Leah: Jesus fucking christ! Who the hell did that?
- Susan: This is the end...
The plane crashes unceremoniously into the ocean. Leah coughs as she grabs onto the floating wreckage, Susan pulling up after her.
- Leah: I'm... still alive, at least.
- Susan: How are we gonna survive in the middle of the ocean?
- Leah: Middle of the ocean? Don't you see the clouds in the distance?
- Susan: The clouds?
- Leah: We're near the Bermuda Triangle. Come on, we can swim over there.
Leah and Susan swim over into the Bermuda Triangle.
Unten looks up from the rocket launcher, breathing heavily, his eyes wide.
- Unten: I- I-...
Unten kneels down.
- PalmMan: Did... you mean to do that?
- Unten: I just thought I'd raze their wing- I...
- PalmMan: ...she's dead now isn't she?
- Unten: I guess so.
- PalmMan: Unten...
- Unten: What else was I supposed to do? Let her get away, back to the Threat? She knows more about any of us; stuff we haven't even told her she just seems to know.
- PalmMan: Dude...
- Unten: What am I supposed to do now? I wasn't trying to kill her. Maybe it's for the best- I don't know.
- PalmMan: You gotta tell everyone.
- Unten: I... can't. There's going to be wild accusations if I do... I don't wanna be outcast like she was.
- PalmMan: Then I'll tell them.
- Unten: Nah, you won't.
- PalmMan: What makes you say that...?
- Unten: It's best if word never gets out. Who knows, maybe she survived the crash, maybe she didn't.
- PalmMan: I'm telling at some point. Maybe not right away. But some point.
PalmMan leaves the room. Unten sits down at a chair, putting his hands on his hands as he clearly stresses out.
- Unten: Ughhhhhh...
Unten hears a noise in the room and turns around quickly, but sees nobody.
Leah and Susan reach the shore of an island. Leah looks around for a bit, not really recognizing her surroundings.
- Leah: Hmm...
Leah hunches over, looking around still as Susan directs her attention to the ground.
- Susan: Lot of weapons on the ground...
Susan pulls out a blue colored knife.
- Leah: Yeah, yeah, real cool. I'll know what to use if I wanna...
Leah stops for a second before turning around, picking up a knife.
- Leah: well...
- Susan: Put that down...
Leah drops it on the ground, looking fiercely at her.
- Leah: There are so many things I'd rather be doing than spend my last days with you. I'm stuck here like a fucking fool, my life has been a goddamn mistake because I fell in love with X-Ray. She's great. She doesn't...
Leah slumps into the ground.
- Leah: Nobody needs to be punished with my existence.
- Susan: How long have you been feeling like this...?
Leah snarls at her.
- Leah: Don't YOU EVEN PRETEND TO BE RESPONSIBLE. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE.
Susan backs away.
- Leah: I'll just find some quiet place to "think" for a moment, okay?
Leah trembles her hands and legs as she gets up, walking away from Susan. Susan stands there in silence for a while before a spear suddenly whizzes past her head. She turns around.
- Susan: Was that for me or...?
Susan sees a woman with a red metallic eyepatch over her right eye, scowling.
- Susan: Who the hell-?
- Woman: The name is Alexandria. Tell me, do you know where Leah is?
- Susan: I don't know, she doesn't want to be bothered right now. She kind of left in that direction.
Susan points to the left.
- Alexandria: Mhm...
Alexandria darts off.
Leah sits down with a knife in her hand.
- Leah: Maybe I can save myself the misery of a restart this time.
Leah starts to cry a little.
- Leah: Worked so well this time, didn't it?
Leah sobs into her hands as she thinks of X-Ray. After sobbing for a bit, she picks up the knife again.
- Leah: Let's just do this...
Leah closes her eyes as she holds the knife up to her forehead. Suddenly, she puts it down as she hears sandy footsteps.
- Leah: ...hm?
- Alexandria: Finally showed your face again, scum?
- Leah: Haha, well, if you wanted to kill me...
Leah laughs hysterically.
- Alexandria: I don't get it.
- Leah: ...nevermind. You here to kill me?
- Alexandria: Where's X-Ray?
- Leah: Gone... well, no, actually she's in the hidden planet above Earth right now. Look, right now isn't the best time to ask me about X-Ray.
Alexandria sits down with her.
- Alexandria: I'm sorry.
- Leah: It's not your fault. I'm not sure who's it is, maybe it's mine for being such a piece of shit that even my friends believe in a fake photo.
- Alexandria: Fake photo?
- Leah: Blehhh, I'll maybe explain it later. Point is she's not with me.
- Alexandria: What are you here for, then?
- Leah: Nothing. I was shot down in the ship I was piloting and landed down in the Bermuda Triangle. Where else was I supposed to go...?
- Alexandria: Well, when you put it like that, I guess you really didn't have anywhere to go.
- Leah: Yeah.
- Alexandria: That doesn't mean you're not a criminal here though.
Alexandria grabs her by the shoulder and has a pager go off, echoing across the island. Leah's hands are tightened together with chains.
- Leah: Oh, fun. Normally I'd be really into this but I'm just not feeling it.
- Alexandria: Hush...
Unten walks into a coffee room, noticing a box of donuts.
- Unten: These should make me feel better, I think.
Unten picks up a donut. Hugo Logia walks into the room as he is stuffing a donut into his mouth.
- Logia: Oh.
Unten stops and quickly eats it.
- Unten: Hey!
- Logia: ...yeah, alright.
- Unten: Those eyes... you're a Beorn right?
- Logia: Well, yeah, I suppose so.
- Unten: ...cool.
- Logia: Mhmm.
Logia pushes the buttons on the coffee machine as he sighs.
- Unten: Does that taste good or-?
- Logia: Why'd you ask if I was a Beorn?
- Unten: Met a lot of fakes in the past.
- Logia: Right.
Logia sips his finished cup of coffee.
- Logia: Honestly I forget I'm a Beorn sometimes... grew up as a Ursaring, came down to this planet when I was really little.
Unten leans on the counter.
- Unten: So... you're the real thing then? How come I've never seen you before?
- Logia: Think they would have told me if I wasn't. Anyway... my job's really discreet, you're never gonna see me mentioned unless in passing. Besides, isn't being a Beorn your job?
Logia finishes his cup of coffee.
- Logia: Anyway, gotta bolt.
- Unten: Oh, see ya.
Unten stops for a moment.
- Unten: (shouting) Hey, what did you mean by that? Beorn as my job? What?
Logia shakes his head as he goes down further into the hall.
- Unten: Sigh...
Unten reaches for another donut as he sees a ghostly blue arm also grabbing for another donut. He looks up to see Leah...?!
- Unten: Leah?!
- Leah?: Oh hey Unten.
- Unten: Aren't you supposed to be dead?
- Leah: I'm a ghost now, fucko!
- Unten: Oh, cool...
- Leah: Boy, that Logia guy is some work, huh?
- Unten: So wait, are you mad that I killed you?
- Leah: Yeah, I'm kind of pissed.
- Unten: Look, it was a split-second thinking kind of thing, I meant to raze the wing...
- Leah: Yeah, yeah, all you're doing is rubbing the salt in the wound. Glad my death was the result of unclear thinking by the leader of the "good guys".
- Unten: What am I supposed to, admit it was my fault?
- Leah: I don't know, you tell me, big blue.
- Unten: Oh cool, being haunted by these kinds of jokes even beyond your death.
- Leah: What, it wasn't like I was gonna stop...
- Leah: So what's on your mind right now...?
- Unten: Well, I just met a real Beorn... the meeting was not really what I expected, honestly.
- Leah: Mhm.
Unten looks out into the hallway. He looks back where Leah was, only to see that she's no longer there.
- Unten: Hrm...
Leah spits as she stands before a throne with Alexandria and her sisters keeping her and Susan captive in cuffs. Leah looks over to the fountain, filled with youth-restoring water. Sitting in the throne is nobody other than Amelia Earhart herself.
- Amelia: Well, I never imagined this day would come. Leah Needlenam, tormentor of this island... finally at the execution point.
- Leah: Phh, do whatever you want.
- Amelia: I'm gonna miss this boldness. Shame, you could have been a really nice wife for a daughter or son of mine... is what I thought when you first visited. Now? I just want you dead, to be honest.
- Leah: Then do it.
- Susan: Maybe not do it?
- Amelia: Like any of your opinions matter here. Alexandria, fetch the aging sand.
- Alexandria: The aging sand...?
- Amelia: I know what I said.
- Alexandria: Mother, neither of these two deserve it, the other woman who isn't Leah especially...
- Leah: Oh, she deserves it.
- Susan: Leah!
- Amelia: Look at how revolting she is.
- Alexandria: Fine.
Alexandria grabs a bucket, filled with ancient looking sand.
- Leah: Death by sand!
Alexandria looks at the bucket. In a move that feels like less than a second, she dumps some over Leah's cuffs, causing them to rust into nothing, freeing her. She then throws some at some her sisters, causing them to age immensely before throwing the bucket at Amelia, who begins to wrinkle up as the sand does it's effects on her. Alexandria grabs Leah and Susan by the hands, running out of the temple. Leah looks at her hands, which look all shriveled up.
- Leah: Oh gross! Ew!
- Alexandria: Worry about it later!
The three exit the temple as Amelia and the others soak themselves in youth-restoring water.
- Amelia: (roaring) AFTER THEM!
Chapter 8: Sakeena's Reality
Sakeena is sitting on a outside deck on Kolob, looking at the stars while looking seriously hurt emotionally. Her notebook is neatly closed next to her laptop, both by her side. She sighs deeply.
- Sakeena: If it never meant anything to you, you could have just told me...
Sakeena growls and then sighs.
- Sakeena: Ugh. Whatever, it's not my goddamn problem.
Sakeena lets the moment sink in.
- Sakeena: Who CARES? I know god, he's in a war against another god with his brother god. There's a lot of gods, and none of them give a crap about any of the things I've been taught for so long.
Rachel peers out from the door into the outside deck.
- Sakeena: I can see you Rachel.
Rachel steps in.
- Rachel: Everything okay?
- Sakeena: Can I just lie and say it is?
- Rachel: Well... not really now that you've said that.
- Sakeena: I confessed to Strafe about my feelings for him and it's just... I guess it got muddled in a lot of other stuff and...
Sakeena sobs as Rachel wraps a arm around around her to comfort her.
- Rachel: I'm sorry it didn't work out.
- Sakeena: Where do I even go now?
- Rachel: You're an adult, your friends kind of have friends with the creators of the universe and the government... something can be figured out.
- Sakeena: I'm not an adult.
- Rachel: You're older than 18, how are you not an adult?
- Sakeena: I... don't really feel like one.
- Rachel: Oh...
Rachel hugs her tightly.
- Sakeena: It's funny how it seems like such a long time ago I was just a fan of you... haha, I started with a Unten x Rachel fanfiction...
- Rachel: Were you KamikazeBlaxe008?
- Sakeena: Yeah, that was my old name before I switched over to...
Sakeena pauses, trying not to cry. Rachel hugs her tighter.
Alexandria, Leah, and Susan get to the docks, getting near a submarine.
- Alexandria: You know how to pilot these right?
- Leah: You're asking me this? You saw me escape last time we were here.
- Alexandria: Well, that's good then.
Alexandria busts down the submarine door.
- Leah: What do you accomplish by keeping me alive? Surely you can get out of here too? You know how to pilot these too, right? There is nothing I can possibly do to justify you saving my ass like this.
- Alexandria: You escaped the island right?
Leah crosses her arms.
- Leah: I tried to kill you last time, don't you even remember?
- Alexandria: Well, you can mope around if you want, I'll just pilot the ship. Hey you, in the blonde hair, can you start the engine?
- Susan: Ha, I sure know how to do that!
Susan looks at the engine panicked, pressing buttons to start it. It releases a missile and a bunch of rubber ducks into the water. The engine finally roars to life as the submarine takes off into the water.
- Alexandria: Good work... what's your name?
- Susan: Susan.
- Alexandria: What brought you here?
- Susan: Leah, she's my daughter... she got blamed for something she didn't do but they had visual evidence of her doing it so... I stuck up for her because well, I'm her mother right? You stick with your kids.
- Leah: You're NOT my mother, I'm not your FUCKING DAUGHTER!
Leah punches the submarine wall, denting it slightly.
- Leah: You couldn't admit that because the reality is that much worse for you, isn't it?
- Susan: Leah...
Leah crumples into a ball. Susan attempts to walk towards her but Leah gives her a death glare through her hot tears.
- Leah: Leave me the hell alone.
Susan steps away.
Sakeena wakes up, spotting something digging at the force-field around Kolob. It's Two, accompanied by The Threat.
- Sakeena: Hrm-?
Two breaks through the forcefield.
- Sakeena: Oh no... what's going on?
A purple bubble surrounds Sakeena as Rachel stirs in her sleep. Sakeena slams inside the bubble, unable to be heard as it floats away.
Unten is sitting down, not feeling so great as he puts his hands around his stomach.
- Unten: Blurgh...
Alarms blare in the room.
- Unten: Oh what the hell is going on now?
Unten gets up and Strafe runs into him.
- Strafe: Unten!
- Unten: Strafe?
- Strafe: Forcefield has been broken, there's reports that The Threat and Two were seen in the outside deck.
- Unten: Why would they be there? How did they get in there?
- Strafe: You remember that Two has really weird vague powers right?
- Unten: Right, right...
- Strafe: That's probably HOW they broke in, we don't know WHY they broke in-
Strafe and Unten stop as they see a very disheveled Rachel in the hallway.
- Rachel: They took Sakeena.
Sakeena lands in a white room, the bubble popping as Two heads off. The Threat leans down to address her as Sakeena sits on the floor.
- The Threat: You know, it's not a secret that the Fan and the Enemy are finally planning an attack on me. It's pretty funny though how they're the ones initiating it...
- Sakeena: Initiating it? You're the one who kidnapped me!
- The Threat: Oh, it's not like I saw their lovely slideshow. I'll give them the delusion they're actually the ones being attacked, because frankly total war was inevitable...
- Sakeena: Are you gonna kill me? Make me part of your hivemind?
- The Threat: Please, as if I could be so cruel. No, I actually want to help you.
- Sakeena: Hm...?
- The Threat: This is Svarga. And this is a room I call the "Sakeena Room". It'll feed off all your desires and I swear I don't profit anything like your energy inside of it. It's actually powered by my OWN user gem, so if anything you're just profiting off my energy. Come on, you deserve to be happy, don't you?
- Sakeena: Why are you being so... nice to me? Is nice the right word?
- The Threat: Oh sure, we've had our difficulties in the past, but I swear on my dislocated heart that I only want to keep you safe and happy.
- Sakeena: What about my other friends? What about everyone else? Why single me out?
- The Threat: You sure like to ask a lot of questions...
- Sakeena: Well?
- The Threat: You're very special. Handpicked by the gods to get a specific power-set. Now of course, I'm not doing this just to be nice, I have other motives to this. But you can take this if you want, it's the only option on the table. The other option is sitting in this room, because you're still kind of my prisoner either way.
- Sakeena: I don't really have a choice, do I?
- The Threat: Oh, I guess the room is kind of made out of metal now that I think of it... you'd probably die in space if you did that but that's an option... hm, so many options!
Sakeena stands up.
- Sakeena: Maybe I do deserve to be happy...
Sakeena shakes The Threat's hand as the world around her changes.
Unten, Strafe, and Rachel sit around a table.
- Unten: Well, they took Sakeena. Leah's... somewhere.
- Strafe: We're falling apart.
- Unten: No, we're not, we can get Sakeena back, Leah was a traitor... look, we have so many friends still here. It's a war, losses are to be expected, we can do our best to reduce them.
- Rachel: I was right there. I'm a stupid heavy sleeper...
- Unten: You're not stupid.
- Rachel: Sure as hell feel like it...
- Unten: One thing's for sure... it's a war and we have to lead it to victory.
PalmMan bursts into the room.
- PalmMan: Four and a army is attacking Huxxabu.
- Unten: Then let's strike back.
Sakeena walks around in her new reality in the Sakeena Room.
- Sakeena: Hm, just kind of an open field now...
Sakeena stumbles across a book.
- Sakeena: Beowulf...
Sakeena picks up Beowulf, looking at it.
- Sakeena: Well...
Sakeena puts it in her satchel that suddenly appears. She heads forward into the open field of grass.
Chapter 9: Black Crow, White Sun
Unten is in a room with Strafe, Rachel, PalmMan, X-Ray, and Quartz. The seven are sitting in silence until Unten decides to finally speak.
- Unten: This is a pretty dark time, admittedly, but we need push through this.
- X-Ray: And yet, I can't help but feel so stupid, so played with... ugh. Would Leah do something like that? Admittedly yes but... would she do it for real?
- Rachel: Leah was... eh...
- X-Ray: Look, I know you all hated her.
- Unten: Admittedly, Leah was crazy and erratic enough that fighting her could have been very difficult for everyone...
- X-Ray: Are you suggesting we get someone to replace Leah?
- Unten: Something like that...
- X-Ray: Mmmph.
- Unten: I can see your hesistation but... we do supposedly have someone on file that might fit our needs.
- Strafe: What makes you so damn confident?
- Unten: One word: Crow.
- Rachel: Oh... Crow.
- PalmMan: You know she's like impossible to control like? She does shit whenever she likes, she does whatever the fuck she wants. Nobody can even put a fight up against her, much less control her.
- Unten: We're friends with gods, they can figure something out.
- Strafe: So... we're going with Crow.
- X-Ray: She admittedly does fill in that kind of unpredictable gap we need. She might even be better than Leah in that respect too.
- Unten: Only issue is how we capture her.
- Quartz: Well, it should be a matter of talking to the Fan, right? We don't have enough time to tame her, but... and I realize this is somewhat inhumane, but perhaps a some kind of shock collar...?
- Unten: ...I don't like the idea but it may be our only quick option.
- Quartz: I'm... sorry you don't like my idea...
- Unten: Quartz, no, it's fine, it's just...
- Quartz: I get it.
Quartz cracks a smile.
- Rachel: Yeah, so Unten, you go to talk to the Fan about that thing... the situation on Huxxabu kind of needs our immediate attention so...
- Unten: Right, right. I want to get Crow first but... yeah, no more time to really plan anymore.
The group leaves the room. Quartz glances at Unten for a moment before walking out. Unten sits in the room to take a second before the ghost of Leah catches his eyes. He turns around and it vanishes.
Unten arrives at a desk that Sam is behind.
- Unten: ...Hi.
- Sam: Oh hey there, stranger!
- Unten: Stranger…? No, I'm Unten.
- Sam: That does NOT ring a bell, sorry.
- Unten: ...Whatever. I don't have time for this. I need to talk to the Fan.
- Sam: The Fan? Right, him. What was your name?
- Unten: Unten.
- Sam: Right, right.
Sam presses something on his computer and then hops off the computer, opening a huge dual set of doors.
- Sam: Right this way, please… sir? Mam?
Unten glances over his shoulder, very confused.
- Unten: Do you just not remember anything?
- Sam: Well, I always remember some things… but everything else just comes and goes, sometimes it comes back but it exits as soon as it- wait, who are you?
- Unten: Sigh… Unten.
Sam pulls out a sword made of light.
- Sam: Don't you lay a hand on either one of them, you understand?
Unten just rolls his eyes as he walks in. He notices a woman with pink hair, crawling up the wall that notices him, baring her fangs before crawling up the ceiling.
- Unten: Who is THAT?
- The Enemy: Shiki.
- Unten: Shiki?
- The Enemy: My new assistant. She's… unique.
- Unten: Mhm.
- The Fan: So what is your business here, Unten? You can't keep stalling.
- Unten: I suppose you know about Crow?
- The Fan: The name sounds familiar.
- Unten: Well, if we could get her in the reins-
- The Fan: How would we do that? We can't exactly control things we didn't make.
- Unten: Well-
Unten clears his throat.
- Unten: The idea is we put a unbreakable shock collar on her.
- The Enemy: MMmm, sounds a little inhumane. What do we need Crow for anyway?
- Unten: The idea is that she'd be a good replacement for Leah- possibly even better considering she has actual skill with the blade.
- The Enemy: This is absurd. Leah's forte is that she outsmarts everyone; Crow's is just slashing away at anyone in her path.
- Unten: Well, I mean, we need someone with two strands of hair sticking up on the top of their hair.
- The Fan: Crow, I think would be an excellent addition to the army we have growing here. Regardless of her actual purpose, you can't deny that someone with her skill would be undoubtedly be helpful.
- The Enemy: I suppose we'll do it. Though, I should warn you…
The Enemy looks at Unten directly.
- The Enemy: The moment she figures out how to get free, she's going to kick all of your guys' asses.
Leah, Susan, and Alexandria are still in the submarine.
- Leah: Where are we headed anyway?
- Alexandria: Noah.
- Leah: Noah? What the hell is in Noah?
- Alexandria: A friend.
- Leah: Mhm. Bunch of back-stabbing jerks.
- Alexandria: Mm?
- Leah: Oh, you know. Got captured and then shot at when we escaped. Fucking FUN.
- Alexandria: You don't really like anyone, do you?
- Leah: Well, there was one.
- Alexandria: ...X-Ray.
- Leah: Don't you say that name.
Alexandria looks at Leah.
- Alexandria: It sucks to be separated from someone you love like that.
- Leah: I'm not even mad at her, though she's probably mad at me.
Leah looks at the ring and sighs
- Leah: Now I'm stuck on a submarine with my creepy fake mom and someone who had no right to give me a second… third… fourth… fifth chance? I don't know. I wronged you and your home so many times.
- Alexandria: Not my home anymore. I've… moved on, I suppose.
- Leah: Why did you?
- Alexandria: Things are difficult over there. It's not a complete nightmare, but it's not the kind of life I wanted to live forever. I wanna be free like you- free to love who I wanted, be whoever I wanted to be- I wasn't happy. And I guess I realized that then.
- Leah: Your mom sucks too, huh.
- Alexandria: Well… we just disagree I guess.
- Leah: Phh.
Leah cracks a faint smile. It's a real one- she has some hope in her still. She might not be able to fix everything, but she can start over stronger than before.
- Leah: We got any food?
- Alexandria: I don't know, look around I suppose. I think these have fishing nets, so we can grab a ton of fish if we want.
- Leah: Nice.
Susan relaxes a bit. Leah is a little better now and that's all she can ask for.
Crow is walking into the forest, which is currently on fire. Something seems off about the stars. Crow howls as a bunch of wolves jump out as she stares at the sky.
- Crow: Something's off…
The stars shake violently. Suddenly, Crow falls to the ground on her back, her hands gripping her neck as she feels something materialize on it.
- Crow: Ack!
The wolves run off as The Fan arrives with the Enemy. Crow glares.
- Crow: What do you want?
Unten and the others get aboard a ship. Crow is strapped into a chair. Her eyes glare at Unten.
- Unten: Yeah, I know you're not happy about this.
- Rachel: That's Crow?
- Unten: Yeah.
- Strafe: Huh. Would have thought she'd be taller.
- PalmMan: She's sitting down, you fucking dolt. She's taller than you.
- Strafe: Yeah, this isn't dangerous at all.
- Unten: The Fan says it has the shock collar has the capacity to kill even gods- not that he's ever tried, but if Crow attempts to backstab us, she'd be dead before it even happens.
- Strafe: Why don't we put like a shock collar on the Threat then? Or any of our enemies for that manner?
- Unten: The Threat has equal power.She could neutralize that kind of thing almost immediately.
Rachel pets the top of Crow's head.
- Rachel: She doesn't seem that dangerous in person.
- Crow: Get your hands off my head.
- Rachel: Right.
Rachel puts her hands off her head.
- Crow: If I could, I would steal that outfit right off you.
- Rachel: Haha, yeah you would. She did that with two of my friends.
- Unten: ….well, we better get moving, yeah?
- PalmMan: I'll start up the engine.
The group disperses into the chambers of the ship. Crow just looks at the camera, glaring into it as she picks at the shock collar.
Chapter 10: Zerita's Arm
Unten and the group arrive on Huxxabu in a red grass field. Crow growls as she crawls out, the rest of them jumping out of the ship.
- Unten: Where's Four…?
Something slips past his ankles before quicking crawling around his neck.
- Four: Good god, you wear a lot of shit around your neck!
- Unten: Yeah, comes in handy when you're trying to pull shit like that!
Unten throws Four off him, her snake like body squirming away. Unten and the others chase her, her sticking out her tongue as she gets chased, eventually getting inside a suit with grey scales and huge hammer-like hands.
- Four: Hah! Which one of you do I clobber first?
Four looks around, spotting Quartz, her former friend.
- Four: ...Six?
Quartz looks at her, ashamed.
- Quartz: It's Quartz now… look, we don't have to do this…
Four's eyes well up, before becoming angry.
- Four: You left to join their side?!
- Quartz: Four, we don't have to fight!
- Four: I can't believe this. You TRAITOR!
Four attempts to slam Quartz into the ground but Quartz holds up her arm, only to be slammed into her side by Four's other arm. Quartz coughs as Four looms over her.
- Quartz: I don't want to fight you.
- Four: Then why join them?
Four attempts to hit Quartz again but is shocked at her side by Unten.
- Unten: You get off her.
- Four: YOU. You did this, didn't you? You turned my friend into this?
Four slams into Unten.
- Four: Six was my friend!
Unten takes out Imperium, impaling Four's leg. She falls over.
- Unten: She's still the same person. She's a better person now.
- Four: NO! I won't listen to your propaganda like she has!
PalmMan and Strafe fire into her back, causing her to slither out of the suit.
- Four: I won't listen to you, damn it!
Four slithers into a dragon-like monster suit, rising into the air.
After defeating Four, Four lies defeated.
- Four: Hope you're prepared to take out an army, because you still got that to take care of-
Four coughs before fainting.
- Quartz: Is she… dead?
Unten feels her pulse.
- Unten: No.
Quartz looks relieved.
- Quartz: I'm sorry.
- Unten: Don't be. Look, you can talk to her later- we got other matters to take care of.
A storekeeper Sparkling in Huxxabu is tending to his wares when a robotic arm grabs an apple.
- Storekeeper: Hey!!
The store keeper looks up on the top of his roof, yelling at the thief.
- Storekeeper: Give me back my apple! I was planning to sell that, you furry fiend!
The camera pans to reveal Zerita, who stabs the apple.
- Zerita: Sell to whom? Don't you know that a army is coming? Who's going to buy food in the middle of a battle?
- Storekeeper: I'm sure someone would!
Zerita rolls her eyes.
- Zerita: I have no money nor food, and I'm hungry.
The storekeeper glares.
- Storekeeper: Then why steal from me?
- Zerita: I dunno, you were around? You wanna keep going over this one apple or are you just gonna let me eat before the calm before the storm?
Sounds of violence can be heard in the background. The army is coming.
- Storekeeper: Bleh, whatever.
Unten, Rachel, Strafe, PalmMan, Crow, and Quartz look inside a village.
- PalmMan: They're planning to attack here, what's the plan to attack with?
- Unten: Hm, well… they're going to come in, do they know we're here or not? That's probably the biggest factor, actually.
- PalmMan: I don't know.
- Unten: You suppose we could hide in the village and take them by surprise that way?
PalmMan looks at Unten.
- PalmMan: How are you gonna hide with that chubby frame?
- Unten: I'm not fat.
PalmMan's eyes dart in a different direction.
- PalmMan: Well, as long as we're hiding, I wanna be called SneakMan.
- Unten: Fine, whatever.
SneakMan snickers as he runs off for a spot to hide in.
- Unten: Guess we better get going, huh…?
Quartz walks into a gas station, feeling a little nostalgistic. She stares at the ice bags.
- Quartz: Hmm…
Quartz gets into the ice bag cooler, putting some over her as she lays down, aware and ready to fight. The storekeeper shakes their head, going back to reading their magazine.
Unten hides behind a log house when he hears something crawl on the roof.
- Unten: Who could be up… there?
Unten uses Imperium to get himself up to the roof and sees something that leaves him in complete shock.
- Unten: No…
Zerita looks at him, freezing with a half-eaten apple in her hand.
- Unten: Zerita?
Zerita walks over to him, touching his head.
- Zerita: This is the real deal, isn't it?
- Unten: Yeah, I think so…?
Zerita hugs him, nearly squeezing Unten. He doesn't really care and hugs back.
- Zerita: Dude, where the fuck have you BEEN?
- Unten: Ah well… busy…
- Zerita: I mean… I didn't think you were really dead but I mean, that's what I thought for a while…
Unten stares at her robotic arm.
- Unten: How did you get that?
Zerita freezes again, looking down at her robotic arm.
- Zerita: It's… a long story. Well… I crash-landed on a planet just covered in trash. Ocean, land, even the trees were just littered with it. During the crash land…
Zerita pauses, looking at her arm.
- Zerita: My arm got torn off. The impact wedged it between collapsed metal and it was either being stuck there or escape. So I did what I had to do.
- Unten: I'm so sorry-
- Zerita: The people there helped me construct a new arm and they made me queen of that dump. They wore this weird sea-shell outfit and shit- I dunno. They were nice, if a little odd.
- Unten: How did you get off…?
- Zerita: Well, I waited a year. Something about the place seemed like it was the place we were eventually going to meet. But you never came. Nobody did. I got sick of waiting and repaired the escape pod, blasting off somewhere else. I kept looking for you.
- Unten: I-
- Zerita: I mean, we eventually did find each other. I just wish I didn't lose hope before then.
- Unten: Well, I'm here now.
- Zerita: Right.
- Unten: Well, we don't have much time until the army comes in.
- Zerita: I'm interested to see how you fight now, now that you've been without my training for so long.
Unten cracks a smile and jumps down from the roof.
Rachel looks around, hiding on the porch of someone's house. Suddenly, the door opens and a girl with pink hair and a witch's hat steps out.
- Girl: Who's out here?
Rachel raises her hands, knowing she was gonna get caught anyway.
- Girl: What are you doing here?
- Rachel: Hiding, to take the army by surprise.
- Girl: That seems a bit dangerous.
- Rachel: Oh yeah, it is.
The girl stops for a moment.
- Girl: Name's Hexa.
- Rachel: Rachel.
- Hexa: You're planning to take the army out yourself?
- Rachel: I have friends.
- Hexa: Ah. Well, maybe I could do some damage too?
- Rachel: You?
Hexa blasts a pink beam of energy out from her hands, hitting a foe from far away. Rachel looks at her impressed.
- Rachel: Well then, go for it.
The army finally arrives. Crow stands at the forefront. She doesn't have time for hiding.
The battle initially sees you as playing Crow, before allowing you to play as Unten, Zerita, PalmMan, Strafe, Rachel, Hexa, and Quartz. There are 100 enemies to take out and once you have, the battle ends.
- Rachel: Well, that's a victory for us.
- Zerita: So, these are your new friends Unten?
- Unten: I don't know the one in the pink hair…
- Hexa: It's Hexa… that was fun. You guys doing more of this soon?
- Strafe: Sadly.
- Unten: Zerita, you can come too if you want…
- Zerita: Sure.
- Rachel: Hey, you're Zerita! Unten talked a lot about you and some other friends of his.
- Zerita: Well, at least you didn't forget about me.
Zerita rubs Unten's head.
- Zerita: As for the others… well, I do know where they are.
- Unten: Oh?
- Zerita: Yeah.
The Threat receives information that the attack on Huxxabu totally failed.
- The Threat: Peheh.
The Threat steps down from her throne.
- The Threat: They totally bit that hook, didn't they?
The Threat summons Ibism, who looks around a bit confused.
- Ibism: Hey…?
- The Threat: Sit down.
A table appears in the center of the throne room. In the center sits a tiny electronic candle and microwaved lasagna.
- The Threat: Let's eat, shall we?
Ibism pokes at his food, visibly confused.
- The Threat: Come on now, isn't this what you wanted?
- Ibism: I don't understand why you'd summon such sub-par food…
- The Threat: What? Don't you love me? Isn't that what you wanted?!
- Ibism: I love you sure, but I don't know why-
- The Threat: You ungrateful little punk- did ANYTHING mean anything to you? Why play with me like th-
The Threat pauses for a second, suddenly realizing what's happening.
- The Threat: Dismissed.
Ibism looks even more confused as he's teleported away. The Threat sits down at the steps of her throne, looking at the table.
Chapter 11: Eating Hooks
Unten's ship heads back to Kolob, which is looming over Earth. Unten is going over what happened with Zerita.
- Unten: So, me and Sakeena are heading out to meet this Beorn, right?
- Zerita: ...where is Sakeena? You guys keep talking about her but I don't see her around.
- Unten: I-... oh yeah. She's not here with us right now.
- Zerita: Where is she?
- Strafe: She's kidnapped by The Threat. We have no idea what's going on over there but she's in our hearts.
- Zerita: You don't suppose it would be that easy to try and get her back?
- Strafe: She's at the heart of the fortress supposedly. Getting her back would be suicide right now.
- Zerita: Mhm.
Strafe checks his flip phone.
- Strafe: I just hope she's okay.
Sakeena sits her own throne, next to an adoring Strafe and Rachel. PalmMan enters.
- Sakeena: What's the issue?
- PalmMan: We still have people without pairings.
- Sakeena: Looks like a job for the shipping wheel. Bring that out.
Reese brings out a giant wheel with many names and faces on it.
- Sakeena: Let's see-
Sakeena spins the wheel once, landing on Scarlet. She spins it again, landing on Ray.
- Sakeena: Well, the shipping wheel has declared it.
Everyone claps as Sakeena smiles. Outside the fantasy reality, The Threat smirks.
- The Threat: So easy to delude these people, it shouldn't be fair…
The Threat laughs.
Leah bites into a cooked fish. Susan and Alexandria join her in the meal with their own fish.
- Susan: Isn't Noah like a million miles away from here?
- Alexandria: Well, these submarines are built with a Distortion Drive; they can create a version of Distortion Mist that actually makes the journey shorter as long as the destination is also covered in Distortion Mist.
- Leah: Come to think of it, I do remember an entire ocean being hidden away in Noah…
- Alexandria: That's right. We needed to be lined up correctly or it'll overshoot.
- Susan: So how does Distortion Mist work? How do we get rid of it, how do we apply it?
- Alexandria: To be frank, that's beyond even my knowledge.
- Susan: Oh.
- Leah: To be frank, who is your friend?
- Alexandria: A little girl.
- Leah: Emmy?
- Alexandria: Emmy?
- Leah: She was part of some group of kids that helped get me and Strafe X-Ray back.
- Alexandria: I wouldn't know her name. We just supply the youth water to them.
- Leah: Mhm. Sounds like her.
Unten looks out the window to see Kolob. He can also see legions of The Threat's forces.
- Unten: Should we be worried?
- Strafe: They look like they're retreating, to be frank.
- Unten: Why send so many reinforcements AFTER the battle?
Just then, they swarm towards Kolob and Earth, getting fired at and blocked by a forcefield.
- Unten: Uhhh…
- PalmMan: I'm sure they're sending an attack to counter. Let's just try to get to-
Unten's ship is fired at and it spins out of control, hurling towards Earth.
- Unten: Ackkk!
Unten falls as the ship goes vertical, being caught by Zerita's robotic hand.
- Zerita: I'm not gonna lose you again.
- Unten: Where's everyone else?
- Zerita: In the escape pods, I think.
The ship continues to hurtle down as Unten and Zerita climb to the escape pods. Unten uses Imperium to clear the rubble, allowing Zerita and Unten to escape.
- Unten: We better get going. At least you'll be on Earth- I can find you again.
Zerita steps back a bit, hesitant.
- Zerita: I'm going to lose you again, aren't I?
- Unten: I promise we'll find each other again- just trust me on this.
Zerita swallows hard.
- Zerita: Alright.
The two climb into the escape pods and eject as the ship crashes to Earth, in the Bermuda Triangle with no passengers.
Unten's pod lands in North Dakota. He brushes himself off as he spots another escape pod and runs over, to see a coughing Rachel inside.
- Unten: Rough landing?
Rachel shakes her head yes as Unten helps her climb out.
- Rachel: I'm not taking one of those again, I can't understand the thought process that would drive someone to use these… well except for survival, I guess.
Unten and Rachel rub off the dirt off their clothes and start walking. Rachel takes out her phone.
- Rachel: We're in North Dakota. It's getting late- we need somewhere to rest, even with all the excitement.
- Unten: You're thinking of sleep while we're in the middle of an attack?
- Rachel: I'm exhausted, dude.
Rachel stumbles a bit.
- Rachel: Besides, I'm pretty sure the attack, whatever it is, isn't going to penetrate Earth.
- Unten: Alright…
Unten looks up into the sky, seeing faint explosions in the sky, but no sounds. Nobody even really knows about the attack.
- Unten: Maybe some rest would do us good.
- Rachel: Good to see that you're on board now. Come on.
Kolob's forces battle The Threat's attack. Sam fires at the enemy ships with a piercing laser gun, destroying them. Violence erupts everywhere. In the middle of it all, another force emerges. Iron Mask, who is fighting the Threat's forces on the ground with the Wasteland Warriors and Crymsia, takes note.
- Iron Mask: What is that?
Scarlet blasts at some of the forces as she looks up.
- Scarlet: You don't think that's…
The camera pans to inside of one of the biggest ships, revealing Liameno.
- Liameno: Wreck havoc for the gods, my army! Salvation lies in their defeat!
Liameno lies back as his forces demolish the enemy ships. The Wasteland Warriors and Crymsia continue fighting.
- Scarlet: Boy, the mask look is really in this year huh?
Crymsia gives a glare as she backflips, spinning her sword as she defeats two of the forces, running through them. Sam jumps down with a sword made of light, joining the battle as Shiki eats one of the corpses in the background before flinging the half eaten corpse towards an attacker.
- PAIN-T: Boy, The Threat seems like less of a threat and more of an annoyance with these weak ass forces...
- Iron Mask: I can't help but suspect something's off…
Scarlet looks up into the sky as the forces retreat, with Liameno's forces following them closely behind.
- Scarlet: Well, we won, does it matter?
Unten and Rachel walk through the woods.
- Unten: Do you think it's over?
- Rachel: Gotta be, I don't see anything in the sky.
- Unten: To be fair, I can't see anything right now.
Rachel smirks as she looks at her phone.
- Rachel: A friend of mine that lives here can offer a night at his house.
- Unten: What's your friend's name?
- Rachel: On second thought…
- Unten: Oliver lives in North Dakota now?
- Rachel: I didn't know either. Look… I know Halloween was rough between you two so… just…
- Rachel: You can be a responsible adult, right? Please.
- Unten: Alright.
- Rachel: Thank you.
Unten grumbles “no problem” as the two reach a street corner.
Leah, Susan, and Alexandria arrive in the hidden ocean in Noah, climbing out of the submarine.
- Alexandria: Feels good pumping up the blood in your legs, am I right?
Leah shrugs as she looks at the Nile Man's crocodile hide, covered partially in the sand next to his rotting bait.
- Susan: Mhmm!
- Leah: Can you stop pretending you're this person that's so afraid of who she is?
Susan ignores her.
- Susan: It's nice and cool in here…
- Alexandria: You'll find that the rest of Noah isn't so nice in that regard.
- Leah: Or that nice in general. As in the word “nice”.
Strafe gets out of his escape pod, only to see PalmMan with his arms folded across his chest, as if he was impatient.
- Strafe: What?
- PalmMan: Dude, it's dark. How long were you planning to stay in there for?
- Strafe: I dunno, I needed the rest.
- PalmMan: Ugh, come on.
Hexa runs next to the two.
- Hexa: Hey, guys, I found a little house in like a giant tree or something? The house is the tree? I dunno.
- Strafe: Goddamn it, did we land near the witch house?
- PalmMan: Oh man, I hope not. She tried to eat me, dude.
Hexa becomes nervous.
- Hexa: Eat you?
- PalmMan: I guess she wasn't aware that she was about to eat a robot or something, I don't know.
- Strafe: Come on, these escape pods are nice and cozy…
Hexa crosses her arms.
- Hexa: Well, I'm not sleeping in the escape pods.
Hexa runs off as Strafe groans, getting out.
- Strafe: Bleh, let's go.
Crow, Zerita, and Quartz all get out of their escape pods.
- Zerita: So this is Earth huh?
Quartz looks around, looking at the tall blades of grass in a empty field.
- Quartz: I don't know this place.
Crow picks at her collar, frustrated that it won't come off and then darts her attention to the two aliens.
- Crow: We need to gather wood to make fire and set up camp.
- Quartz: Wood?
- Crow: Yes, WOOD.
Both of them look very confused. Crow sighs as she crawls to find some wood, the two of them following her.
- Crow: Just to be clear, I'm not doing this because I like you two.
- Zerita: Ah yes, I can tell you have seething contempt for me.
- Crow: Bleh, it's not contempt for you- I like you because you're furry actually- I just don't like the collar.
Zerita feels her own fur, shifting her eyes a little.
- Quartz: I know about fire…
- Crow: Well, good, you know one thing.
Quartz gets excited about the prospect of making her own fire as the two follow Crow.
The Fan and The Enemy sit in the room, re-evaluating the attack as Sam comes in.
- Sam': Good news!
- The Fan: Oh?
- Sam: I got this!
Sam holds up a communicator device.
- Sam: I dunno what it does but I like it.
- The Fan: Let me see that…
The Fan grabs the communication device and looks at the message, looking intrigued.
- The Fan: ...The Other?
Chapter 12: A Reminder
Unten and Rachel get to Oliver's doorstep. Rachel knocks on the door. Unten waits for a second before heading back to leave, making Rachel grab him and drag him back.
- Rachel: Stay here, jeez.
Unten darts his eyes away as the door opens.
- Oliver: Yo Rachel.
- Rachel: Just need a place to stay for the night.
- Oliver: Gotcha. What's the blue dude doing here?
- Unten: Well, I gotta get some sleep too, don't I?
- Oliver: Yeah, okay.
The two enter inside as Oliver closes the door. Unten looks around, spotting a “TEAM SIX” shirt on the wall, darting his eyes back to Rachel.
- Unten: Rachel…
- Rachel: Just deal with it, okay?
Hexa, PalmMan, and Strafe knock on the door of the witch house. The door opens, with a little girl in a witch hat emerging out. Her name is Edith.
- Edith: Oh, it's you two. And a girl.
- Strafe: Hey.
- PalmMan: You planning to eat me?
- Edith: No…? Is that what you thought I was gonna do when you ran away from me?
- PalmMan: Why'd you chain me up then?
- Edith: I told you, we were playing a game. I got sidetracked.
- PalmMan: What was the book and stuff for?
- Edith: Those were my parents- look, I know we got on a rough start, but I'm not evil.
Strafe throws up his hands as the three go inside. Hexa looks through the cupboard as Edith, Strafe, and PalmMan sit down.
- Strafe: You got an idea where the others are?
- PalmMan: Not really.
- Strafe: Sigh, I hope they're okay.
- PalmMan: We'll be back on Kolob soon enough with everyone together, don't you worry about it.
- Edith: Hm?
- Strafe: I guess you didn't get the memo that The Threat is actively attacking now.
- Edith: The Threat?
- Hexa: Guy's, she's like… 10. She doesn't know this stuff.
Hexa sets down a box of cookies.
- Hexa: Let's just take a moment to breathe, eat garbage food, and locate the others, okay?
- Strafe: So much has happened, I don't know if I'm prepared for all this change. Leah AND Sakeena are gone. Gone where, I dunno. Nothing feels safe anymore.
Strafe eats a cookie with Hexa, Edith, and PalmMan.
Crow, Zerita, and Quartz sit around a fire, Quartz watching as it flickers and dances in glee. Zerita watches as Crow attempts to get the collar off still.
- Zerita: Why do you keep picking at that collar…? You're not making it any looser.
- Crow: It'll come off eventually. Everything that passes through my path does.
- Zerita: You can't be a lone wolf forever.
- Crow: Oh, I'd be perfectly willing to start up a pack of my own. The problem is that nobody I've come across wants to do that.
- Zerita: Nobody?
- Crow: Well… Raven did. But she's too much of a coward to go through with it.
Zerita sits back.
- Zerita: Raven?
- Crow: There were four of us. We didn't know where we came from but we knew we were sisters. Robin, Houbara, Raven, and me, Crow. We all went down different paths. Robin went teaching religion, Houbara went out in the full wilderness, Raven attempts civilization but craves the wilderness as well, and I… I am the wilderness.
- Zerita: You don't know where you came from?
- Crow: No, but I know I am not a mere human bound by their sickly blood.
- Quartz: The fire is nice.
Crow lays down in the dirt, closing her eyes. Quartz watches the fire as Zerita stays awake, concerned for Unten.
Leah, Susan, and Alexandria enter the hot desert landscape of the outskirts of Noah.
- Leah: I wonder if Unten's escape pod is still around.
- Alexandria: Why that specifically?
- Leah: No real particular reason. It was left here in Noah, I think…
- Alexandria: Mm, we need to get going.
- Leah: ...why are we meeting up with your friend anyway…?
- Alexandria: We're on the run, I suppose, from whoever wants to get us. Getting some weapons may not be a bad idea.
- Leah: Why all the way in Noah?
- Alexandria: Nobody really cares what happens over there.
- Leah: True…
- Susan: You don't suppose though, that you could have gotten us closer to your friend?
- Leah: It's a desert, I'm not sure what you were expecting.
Susan shrugs as Alexandria walks towards a tent. Leah and Susan walk inside to see a girl sharpening a knife.
- Leah: Oh hey, it's Emmy!
- Alexandria: You know her?
- Leah: Yeah, don't you remember me talking about her on the boat?
- Emmy: If it isn't Leah...
- Leah: Yeah, it's me.
Emmy sits down.
- Emmy: What do you need from me, Alexandria?
- Alexandria: We need a way up into space. You think you have that?
- Emmy: Space? What's in space?
Alexandria looks at Leah.
- Alexandria: X-Ray.
- Leah: ...wait a second, woah. First off, I thought we were getting weapons… second, what do you mean by that…?
- Alexandria: I know you think things are dire with her. I know that you're ready to give up. But X-Ray needs you. Look, I know you haven't known me as a friend but I know that you two can make up and be happy again.
- Leah: ...Alexandria, you love her too, why should I trust you?
- Alexandria: Leah Needlenam, she needs you way more than she needs me.
- Susan: Maybe you two girls should find a nice man…
- Leah: Susan, jesus christ.
- Alexandria: So Emmy, do you have a way into space?
- Emmy: Mmm… I don't have one myself, but I think I know someone that does.
- Leah: Emmy! Emmy! Let's not jump to thing doing here!
- Emmy: We all know you're afraid to talk to her again. But you have to. Alexandria's right. She's probably miserable without you. You're miserable under the surface, despite your best efforts to cover that.
- Leah: Fucking fine. Who the hell are we going to?
- Emmy: A man named Lock.
Leah slams her foot into the tent floor, causing it to collapse. The women hold it up.
- Leah: Oh yeah, that's just fine! Let's get two abusive parent figures in this group!
Emmy sighs as Susan veers her head away from Leah.
Unten is attempting to sleep, but all his attempts just keep him staying wide awake, sweat pouring down his body. He looks at Imperium, which hummingly glows in the dark.
- Unten: Something is horribly, horribly wrong.
Unten gets up and grabs Imperium as he opens the door into Oliver's living space.
- Unten: …
Unten holds Imperium up as he opens the window shutters, staring outside. Rachel opens her eyes as she lays on the couch.
- Rachel: Unten?
Unten quickly turns around and prepares for battle before realizing it's Rachel.
- Rachel: Unten, the hell are you doing up?
- Unten: Every time I try and close my eyes, something horrible is happening- I can't sleep and I just feel this sense of dread-
- Rachel: Why don't you sleep on the other couch…?
Unten blinks, considering the possibility.
- Unten: You… don't understand...
- Rachel: It's difficult being separated from everybody. I get that. I'm worried for Sakeena. I'm worried for Strafe and the others. But we have to be strong, okay?
Unten sighs as Rachel tries to fall back asleep. Imperium twists and turns in Unten's hand.
- Unten: What the…
Unten drops Imperium onto the floor as it writhes and morphs into abstract shapes as Unten stands back. Rachel gets up from the couch as Unten suddenly drops to the ground.
- Rachel: The hell is going on-
The house suddenly bursts into pieces as lasers and fire tear it down. Unten grabs Imperium and Rachel's hand as the house crumbles around them. As they close their eyes around the devastation, the body of Oliver lies bloody and dead. Unten opens his eyes to see.
- Unten: Holy shit.
Unten looks up to see Two, and stands his ground as Rachel runs, pulling Unten away from Two's laser.
- Rachel: We have to move, are you crazy?!
Unten suddenly snaps awake.
- Unten: Oh god, TWO!
Unten and Rachel run as Two flies after them.
- Unten: This is not good, this is not good…
Rachel and Unten keep running as Two suddenly stops and floats back. The two don't even bother to look back as they keep running. Eventually though, Unten looks back.
- Unten: I think we lost him…
Unten and Rachel halt to a stop, catching their breaths.
- Rachel: What the FUCK?
- Rachel: What is even going on? I'm so overwhelmed I just…
Rachel breathes heavily, sitting down.
- Unten: Well, where do we go now?
- Rachel: G-god, I don't even know.
- Rachel: At least I got my phone, maybe we can call someone up-
Rachel tries to turn her phone on, only to get a red battery.
- Rachel: Oh.
- Unten: Look, we can figure this out. Just…
- Rachel: She's here on Earth, who isn't to say-
- Unten: She is playing with us. She's playing with us really hard.
- Rachel: What do we do, I mean, my god…
The door to the house behind them opens. A man sticks his head out.
- Man: The hell are you two doing?
- Unten: Look... it's a long story.
- Rachel: Jesus, it's chilly out here.
- Man: Oh hey, you're those Unten folks, right?
- Rachel: Depends what you mean by that.
- Unten: Look, can we maybe call somebody using your phone or something? We'll be just a second or two. We won't bother you much.
- Man: Might as well.
Rachel and Unten walk inside.
- Rachel: Thank you, Mr…?
- Man: Nycho.
Unten looks for the phone.
Chapter 13: Reflector
Time for the counter-attack. Strafe puts his feet up on the table as Hexa puts her hands together.
- Hexa: Alright, alright, here's what I figured. So, here's what I got for ideas on how to get back to Kolob.
Hexa pulls out a white board and points to a bunch of stick figures in a circle.
- Hexa: So this is my plan, we put ourselves in a bubble and use that to float around space, using the movement from within the bubble to vaguely steer ourselves into Kolob-
- Strafe: I'm not doing that.
Hexa frowns and then shifts her head to the left as she looks at the drawing.
- Strafe: Anyone else got any ideas?
- PalmMan: Mmm. Not really. There's a couple ideas I have but you wouldn't like them because I don't like them either.
- Strafe: Well, pitch one to me.
- PalmMan: We shoot me out into space and because my entire framework is metal, I'll be just fine up there, and I'll drift until we end up on Kolob.
- Strafe: Mm, yeah, I don't like that at all.
Edith knocks Strafe's feet off the table.
- Strafe: Alright, you could have asked me to do that.
Strafe's phone is knocked out of his pocket as it vibrates, none of them aware.
Crow, Zerita, and Quartz start heading into a bunch of fields as Crow keeps playing with her collar, trying to get it off as it keeps shocking her.
- Zerita: Would you stop picking at that damn collar?
Crow glares at her as she keeps trying to pull it off.
- Crow: This is- a GOOD time- to do this- BECAUSE they aren't AROOOUND-
The group is suddenly transported into Kolob before the Fan and the Enemy.
- Quartz: Oh hey!
- The Fan: Crow, you're not getting that collar off.
Crow crosses her arms.
- The Enemy: Really, the only thing you accomplished was tipping you off to your location. Do you know where the others are? Because we could really use them…
Zerita opens her eyes a little as realizes the situation.
- Zerita: You don't know where ANY of them are?
- The Fan: We're gods, not omniscient.
- The Enemy: I don't know who's been spreading the rumor that we are.
- Zerita: Please be okay, Unten…
Unten slams the phone back into the holder.
- Unten: Strafe didn't answer.
Nycho and Rachel are talking in the other room. Unten looks to the left to see the ghost of Leah.
- Unten: You're gonna haunt me here too, huh.
- Leah: That's the cool thing about being a ghost, dude!
Leah picks at her teeth with a toothpick.
- Unten: Look… I don't know what else you want from me.
- Leah: Oh, I don't want anything really from you, I just wanna torment you.
- Unten: We'll see about that, Blue Man… Group…?
Leah shakes her head.
- Leah: I'm only blue because I'm a fucking ghost and I'm only a fucking ghost because you killed me. So any nickname you try on me…
- Unten: Alright, enough. Enough. God!
Rachel glances at Unten from the other room.
- Rachel: He's talking to himself…
Nycho tilts his head.
- Nycho: That a thing he does often?
- Rachel: I don't think so. I'll ask what's up.
Rachel very quickly walks away from Nycho, who is actually kind of a sleazbag.
- Rachel: Hey Unten, hey…
Unten glances at her as he sits down on the floor.
- Unten: I don't know- I don't know how the heck we're gonna get out of here.
- Rachel: Well, what's the whole thing you're talking about to yourself?
- Unten: Myself? Leah's ghost is haunting me.
Rachel looks in the room.
- Rachel: I don't see her.
- Unten: Huh, wonder where she went.
Rachel shrugs as she hears scratching at the door.
- Rachel: What in the world…
Nycho pulls out a knife and opens the door as Rachel outstretches her arm and puts it down, knowing she already is too late. A little girl stands at the door.
- Nycho: Oh, it's just a little girl.
Nycho puts away his knife.
- Nycho: How are you doing?
Rachel and Unten slowly get up from the floor and start walking towards the backdoor into the garage. The little girl unhinges her jaw to reveal a full set of sharp teeth.
- Nycho: Oh…
Nycho pulls out his knife again as Unten and Rachel open the door to the garage. The girl expands into a horrible cronenbergian monster as Nycho runs to the garage too, ramming into his own door.
- Nycho: Don't you two touch that car.
Unten and Rachel put their hands up as he grabs the car keys and a gun.
- Nycho: Alright, let's roll.
The car rolls out of the driveway as the monster chases them, Nycho offering the wheel to Rachel as he pulls out his gun and attempts to fire at it, missing mostly. He forcefully takes the wheel back and steps on the gas.
Leah and the others drive through the desert, the camera panning up to reveal a huge spaceship drowned in the sand.
- Leah: Well, I'll be. Is that where Lock is hiding out?
- Emmy: Something like that, yeah. Landed here not too long ago.
- Leah: Any aliens in it?
- Emmy: Just one.
- Leah: Better not be any greys or blue bears.
Emmy tilts her her head a little with a curious expression before putting it back up. Susan and Alexandria look through the jeep windows. They pull up to the spaceship and exit the jeep.
- Emmy: I'll get the-
Leah kicks the door in, revealing a dark and desolate interior inside the ship. Wires hang from the ceiling.
- Emmy: Yeah, okay.
Leah looks inside, following the massive hallways.
- Emmy: Hey Leah, I don't recommend going on your own!
- Alexandria: She really just does what she wants, you're not gonna stop her.
- Susan: Yuuup.
Leah ventures through on her own, eventually opening up another door. The room appears empty until Leah walks backwards back through the door, bumping into someone. In what would be a jumpscare moment, the tension and release is completely averted when Leah opens up her mouth.
- Leah: Damn, girl, you living like this?
The woman behind her looks at her curiously, waves circulating between her antenna.
- Alien Woman: Well, recently…
- Leah: Alright. What's your name?
- Alien Woman: Obena, but I don't see why I need to introduce myself right now-
- Leah: Obena, we gotta fix this spaceship so I can get back to space and do a couple things.
- Obena: With my spaceship? I… guess. Okay. If you can fix it.
- Leah: What's the problem, exactly?
A man comes out from the shadows, revealing himself to be Lock.
- Leah: Oh hey Lock.
Lock looks frustrated at Leah for ruining his entrance.
- Lock: The problem with the engine is that it's all kinds of busted up and it's filled with sand.
Lock slams his foot into the ground, denting it.
- Lock: The GODDAMN SAND is the problem, because I can fix a engine normally, at least I think so. The problem with the sand is there is no way to safely clear it out and it's everywhere, like… goddamn.
Leah sits down.
- Leah: Well that's a predicament.
- Lock: Anyway… I should get to chopping you up to a bunch of little pieces and put you in a tupperware container for the fridge.
- Leah: Yeah, we're not doing that.
Lock shrugs as Emmy, Alexandria, and Susan come in.
- Susan: There you are!
- Alexandria: We saw her go this way, you don't have to act like we've been looking for her.
- Leah: So good news and bad news. Good news is that we have express permission from Obena here to fix up her ship and get moving. Bad news is that we don't really have access to the broken engine room because there's a lot of sand in it.
- Alexandria: Hrm, if we only had a way to get out all of that sand.
Micaliye steps out from the corner, although she has been clearly in shot the whole time and it is not a surprise to see that she is in the space too.
- Micaliye: Perhaps I could make the sand disappear.
- Leah: Oh I was wondering when you were gonna pop out.
Micaliye looks at the space and wonders how she could have possibly have noticed her before she came out.
- Leah: So I guess we're all gonna work on this together like the fucked up, dysfunctional people we are?
- Lock: You don't need to put it like that.
- Leah: Yeah I do. Let's roll it out!
Leah does a dab and Obena looks at her interest as Leah heads to the engine room.
- Obena: What does that mean?
- Leah: Oh… uh, it means "peace" on Earth.
- Obena: Ooo! You Earth people are so interesting!
Obena does the dab as Leah snickers.
Strafe flicks a pencil off the whiteboard as Edith gets annoyed.
- Edith: Stop that!
- Strafe: What?
- Edith: I know how to get into space or whatever. We can use my broom around like a metal frame; my parents had it in the basement before they died.
- PalmMan: This isn't the basement I'm afraid of, right?
Strafe puts his hand on PalmMan's shoulder.
- Strafe: This is exactly the basement you're afraid of.
- PalmMan: Damn.
The group goes to the basement and Edith flicks on the light.
- PalmMan: There was a light?
- Edith: What basement doesn't have a light? You know what, don't answer that.
Edith walks over to the metal frame of a space ship, which is going to be a cramped fit for the four considering it was only supposed to fit two people and a baby.
- Edith: Let me go get the broom, you guys figure out seating.
Strafe looks at the three.
- Strafe: Alright, hrm.
- Hexa: Well, Strafe's probably the strongest so he should sit on the bottom while I can sit on his lap and then PalmMan can stay squeezed to the side.
- PalmMan: Now wait a minute, what if I wanna sit on Strafe's lap?
- Strafe: Wait, why do you two wanna sit on my lap?
Hexa and PalmMan look at each other.
- Hexa: We can share the lap.
- Strafe: You guys aren't answering my question…
Edith comes back with the broom.
- Edith: We ready?
Strafe sighs as he gets in, with Hexa and PalmMan sitting down on his lap. Edith takes the front seat and takes off into the sky and space.
Unten, Rachel, and Nycho drive out in the middle of nowhere before stopping in front of a farm.
- Unten: It kind of looks like our last resort.
- Rachel: Well, it wouldn't be if Nycho didn't skip the gas station.
- Nycho: The car needs premium.
- Unten: Why did you leave the engine running when you were gluing down those bird cages to the front? Why did you glue down those bird cages anyway? We never got a real answer to that.
- Nycho: Always blabbing with you two. God… get a room you two!
Unten gets real silent as Rachel steps out towards the barn.
- Rachel: Oh god, it's real late. Do you think they're even home?
- Unten: Eh, probably. Hard to tell with barns.
Unten knocks on the barn door, only to have it automatically open up and reveal a busy workshop. A woman in overalls and red hair with bunny ears takes off her goggles and runs over to them.
- Woman with the bunny ears: Why, if it isn't Unten and Rachel! Heard a lot about you two! Name's Chelsea Rench. Who's that guy with the crowbar that's swinging it around dangerously?
Unten and Rachel turn around to see Nycho swinging around his crowbar wildly.
- Unten: Uh, his name was like… Nycho Baag or something?
- Rachel: I saw his fake license plate. It's Nycho Invalidez.
- Unten: Oh yeah. Not sure why I thought that.
- Rachel: Probably because it sounds like Nacho Bag.
Unten only nods.
- Chelsea: Well, come on in!
Rachel and Unten nod as they walk in.
- Unten: Wait a second, where did you learn about us…
Cura pops out from the hay with some incomplete arms and a mostly new torso and legs.
- Cura: Hey!
- Unten: Oh hey, it's Cura!
- Cura: Yeah, that's me. I bet I look a lot different now.
- Rachel: You do, yeah. You still making those scary drawings?
- Cura: ...no.
Chelsea sits on a blue couch.
- Chelsea: I'm Cura's mechanic for strictly friendship reasons… haha. Yeah. That sounds good.
- Unten: Oh good! I'm glad Cura's making new friends.
- Cura: Oh you guys should meet Ray!
A orange headed sparkling in a robotic suit leans against the wall.
- Ray: Hey.
- Rachel: Hey, not to interrupt any good conversation we're having, but do you think you can get us into space? We need to get back to Kolob, you guys could come if you want, because we need all we can get.
- Chelsea: Yeah, I think I can do that. Won't take too long I think. I've worked with rockets before and the technology is only getting easier all the time…
- Nycho: Yeah, cool. Do you know where I can find any birds?
- Chelsea: Birds? At this time of hour? Only thing is owls and those creep Cura out.
- Cura: What are they watching for?!
Chelsea hugs Cura to comfort her. Unten and Rachel sit down. It's gonna be a long night.
The Fan and The Enemy are sitting down as Sam comes in.
- Sam: We're almost ready to talk with The Other.
- The Fan: Excellent.
- The Enemy: That's my thing. Your thing is "Good".
- The Fan': Oh hush.
Chapter 14: Volcano
Things have been building up to this and now it's gonna erupt.
Zerita, Crow, and Quartz walk around in Kolob's halls. Iron Mask rests against the wall, tired.
- Zerita: Boy, what are you looking all beat up about?
- Iron Mask: We drove them off… for now anyway.
- Quartz: The Threat?
Iron Mask nods tiredly as Scarlet skates in.
- Scarlet: C'mon, you need to rest.
- Iron Mask: Mm, I got it.
Iron Mask gets up from the wall, grunting. PAIN-T 3.0 walks in and helps him up as Scarlet bites into a french fry.
- Zerita: So what now?
- PAIN-T 3.0: We're waiting for the rest of your buddies that crash landed. Particularly Unten. The Fan and The Enemy refuse to press forward until he comes back.
- Zerita: Mm. You don't suppose he's coming back anytime soon?
- PAIN-T 3.0: I dunno the status. You could ask Sam.
- Scarlet: Ugh, what reeks?
- Quartz: Can't be me, my body was designed to slick off fluids and dirt.
- Zerita: It's Crow. Even I don't smell that bad and I was living on a garbage planet for a… year.
- Crow: Bleh, fine. You gotta show me where it is though.
- Scarlet: I… okay.
- Zerita: Quartz, you stay here. I'm gonna talk with Sam.
- Quartz: Got it.
Zerita leaves as Quartz brings out her drawing pad and crayons. PAIN-T 3.0 and Iron Mask leave.
Strafe, Hexa, PalmMan, and Edith leave the rocket ship, stretching their legs.
- Strafe: God… that was a pretty painful experience.
- PalmMan: Your legs are weak, I could snap them like a twig.
- Strafe: Yeah, makes sense when almost all your internals are heavy steel. Good god.
Hexa hums as Edith locks the ship. The four walk down the hangar bay.
- Strafe: This is the last spot I saw Sakeena...
The four quietly walk towards the entrance and head down the hallway.
Leah watches as White Goddess absorbs the sand in the engine room as Obena, Lock, Alexandria, Emmy, and Susan sit around and talk.
- Leah: Can't believe you all want me to go back.
- Lock: I don't, personally.
- White Goddess: Me neither. This is just a mututal goal kind of deal, we all go into space and we all go our separate ways.
- Leah: Well, what do you get out of it? Aren't you a goddess?
- White Goddess: Haha, well… something's been happening. My powers are deteriorating and fast. I can't really accomplish more than simple tasks like this without blacking myself out.
- Obena: Leah, do you not wanna go back to your friends and lover?
- Leah: I mean, they all hate me. Even…
Leah holds back tears by putting her head back and pouring some of the beer in her needle finger in her mouth.
- Leah: Even… that person. Yeah. I don't know if you all are aware, but I only got here because Unten nearly tried to kill me.
- Obena: Unten doesn't sound like a very good friend.
- Leah: Eh, who could blame him.
- Obena: From what I hear, your friends sound like very bad people.
- Leah: Oh, come on, they're not. Look, I wouldn't even bother with them for the past couple years if some part of me didn't like them. I'm sure that when I provide my own innocence, things will just go right back to normal. This whole thing is gonna blow over and nothing will change. Me and X-Ray will probably return to our marriage plans and I can keep calling Unten nicknames.
- Obena: You want to go back to your Fantendo, don't you?
- Leah: My… Fantendo?
- Obena: Oh, excuse me. It's a word in my language that means a group of people that don't give up on each other, even when they all hate each other. That they keep pressing on, that things will work out and they become better people for it.
- Leah: I guess. That one word means all that?
- Obena: To me it does.
- Leah: That word sounds really cool and I'm gonna use it all the time.
- Obena: Really?
- Leah: Nahhhh, I'm just playing.
- Obena: Oh. Ha ha! Haaaha.
- Susan: So Lock, you're a uh… man, right?
- Lock: Yes…
- Susan: That's good, because I feel energy between us.
- Leah: Whaaat are you doing.
- Susan: This is how you greet a nice man, Leah.
- Leah: No it's not. Also, he's not nice.
- Susan: But look at his uh…
Leah rolls her head back as Susan struggles to think of any good qualities Lock has physically, because she's just not attracted to him whatsoever.
- Lock: I'm gonna whizz, BRB.
- Leah: Where?
Unten and Rachel walk around the barn as Chelsea takes them through more of her barn.
- Chelsea: So over here is Clark. He's my first robot.
- Clark: Wish I could have been the last too.
- Chelsea: Yup, that's Clark.
- Unten: He's kind of a grump, isn't he?
- Rachel: He sure is, hey Chelsea, you could build that rocket so we can head to Kolob where everyone is worried sick about us.
- Chelsea: Very subtle. But come on, I don't get guests like this very often.
- Clark: Yeah, she gets a bunch of freeloaders instead.
- Cura: Chelsea told me I didn't have to pay rent!
- Ray: Wait, you're not paying rent?
- Chelsea: ...Hey, how about I work on that rocket for you two, huh.
- Unten: That would be great, thank you so much.
Chelsea smiles as Ray is seen thinking out loud.
- Ray: ...Why does she not have to pay rent…?
Zerita walks up to Sam, who is working with a bunch of floating computer panels.
- Zerita: Hey, what's the status of Unten?
- Sam: Unten…?
Sam keeps working with the panels.
- Zerita: The blue bear. The one with that weird sword thing. Isn't it your job to track all this stuff?
- Sam: Oh, it is. I just don't have to remember exactly what I'm working on!
Sam smiles naively. Zerita doesn't show any emotion but she's clearly annoyed.
- Zerita: What are you working on, anyway?
- Sam: Oh, some image editing. The Fan and The Enemy put me up for all of that.
- Zerita: How good are you at it? Can I see some examples?
- Sam: Oh sure! Let's see…
Sam puts up a picture of the Fan and The Enemy swinging at a pinata Threat, with Unten sipping on some blue gatorade in a cup in the background.
- Sam: I put that blue guy in the background there.
- Zerita: Woah shit, I didn't even realize that was done in post.
- Sam: Heh yeah, that's what I think they said too.
Sam brings up another photo of The Threat getting attacked by a swarm of bees.
- Sam: The Fan just really likes me to do bad things to the Threat in picture form, I guess.
- Zerita: Huh. How much of that is faked?
- Sam: Everything except the background.
- Zerita: Huh.
Sam brings up the picture of Leah with the Threat, shaking hands.
- Zerita: Wait a minute…
- Sam: What up?
- Zerita: Is that real?
- Sam: Just the background.
- Zerita: Huh. Hmmm…
Zerita glances at a floating globe of Earth, with a blue dot marked Unten.
- Zerita: Can I get into contact with that blue dot?
Sam hands her a alien-looking sea shell. Zerita puts her ear up to it.
Unten and Rachel are sitting at a table, eating some leftover BBQ Ribs that Chelsea had in her fridge when suddenly Unten has a pulsating headache.
- Unten: Oh god, what is happening to me?
- Zerita's Voice: Unten, can you hear me?
- Unten: Way too loud and way too clear!
- Zerita's Voice: You alright?
- Unten: I'm having a massive headache but otherwise fine. We're… getting a ride eventually.
- Zerita: Hey uh… I think I saw something you might need to know?
- Unten: Oh god, what is it?
- Zerita: So I was talking with Sam and he does image editing-
- Unten: Get to the point, please…
- Zerita: Sorry, well, I think you might have killed Leah over a doctored photo.
- Unten: No, no. Hang on a second.
Unten wearily tries to get up.
- Unten: What?
- Zerita: Sam made the photo and he doesn't really remember making it, I think, so don't blame him but that photo was edited. Only the background is real.
- Unten: S-shit.
- Rachel: Unten, you alright?
- Unten: Zerita's somehow communicating with me… agh. The photo with Leah was fake.
- Rachel: That can't possibly be correct.
- Unten: How are you communicating with me?
- Zerita: Oh… some weird sea shell thing? Look, I'm not gonna bother you anymore.
The headache subsides.
- Unten: We… really messed up.
- Rachel: M-maybe she's not dead.
- Unten: Doubtful. How would one survive something like that?
- Rachel: Look…
Unten looks to her. Rachel digs deep but can't find anything to say.
- Rachel: Fuck.
- Unten: I… what are we going to do?
- Rachel: I… don't know. We can't tell anyone about this- they'd… hhh.
- Unten: Zerita knows. I don't know how we get her to not be silent about that to the others.
- Rachel: God damn it! We have to leave. We have to leave now and prevent this from spreading.
- Unten: We have to kill Zerita?
- Rachel: What? No, we just talk to her nice and calmly about this. I… hhh.
- Unten: I mean if it comes down to that...
- Rachel: Don't think about it. Just… pretend the info doesn't exist. We can handle this later. Oh god.
- Unten: Where's Nycho?
- Rachel: Still outside, I think.
- Unten: Oh thank god.
The two leave the table, not hungry anymore. Unten sees Ghost Leah in the corner of his eye and the screen cuts to black.
Leah taps her foot against the infrastructure of the ship, yawning.
- Leah: We close to being done?
- White Goddess: Eh, almost.
- Leah: Mhm. Obena, do you do anything interesting with that energy between your head?
- Obena: Oh, the 3D Wavelengths?
- Leah: I think?
- Obena: They let me generate small objects with the energy.
- Leah: Like… what, exactly.
- Obena: Like uh…
Obena creates a small 3D Printed Leah head and it rolls on the ground. Leah picks it up and admires it.
- Leah: I see… good work.
- Lock: Hey, are you just gonna fool around or are you gonna help out?
- Leah: Help out with what? You told me you got this.
- Emmy: Well, we're missing a couple parts. Mechanical screws. Silver.
- Lock: If we don't find them, this ship is gonna bust the second we try and launch it.
- Leah: Ugh, alright.
Leah gets on her hands and knees, crawling around for a couple minutes looking before just sitting back up.
- Leah: Yo, Obena. You think you can make a couple screws?
- Obena: I… maybe?
- Leah: Well, let's see.
- Obena: I honestly never thought too much about it but…
Obena heads to where they need screws and constructs a couple using her 3D Wavelengths. She dabs as the screws cinch in.
- Leah: Mm, can we get this working now?
Emmy kicks the generator. It stands still.
- Emmy: It should hold yeah.
- Leah: Good stuff… hey, let's get this thing going!
The group nods and yells in excitement as Leah looks at the generator, looking a little sad.
Unten, Cura, Rachel, and Nycho watch as Chelsea works on calculating the rocket. Unten and Rachel are still pretty shaken up but refuse to explain why, trying to regain their normal composure.
- Unten: Almost ready?
- Chelsea: Almost! Hey Ray and Clark!
- Ray: Oh, whaddup?
- Chelsea: Ray, I need you to keep watch when this goes off, okay? We need someone on ground control and to watch the farm, okay?
- Ray: I can do that… yes.
- Clark: Whatever.
- Chelsea: Good!
Unten smiles as Chelsea gets off the control panel and heads towards the launch platform.
- Chelsea: Follow me, friends!
- Ray: What's the button for launch?
- Chelsea: Big blue one!
Ray gives a thumbs up as Clark rolls his eyes. The group piles into the ship.
- Ray: 3... 2… 1… Let's go!
Ray hits the button and the rocket prepares start up sequence. The ship begins to thrust boosters as Ray thinks he hears some kind of thudding noise.
- Ray: ...What?
The rocket doors on top of the farmhouse open as the rocket propels out. Ray's feed is on the screen in the rocket.
- Ray: See ya!
Ray waves on the camera as the thudding gets louder and louder. He turns around as the farm doors nearly bust off their hinges.
- Unten: Uh, Ray, what's going on?
- Ray: I don't know…
Ray prepares himself as the doors finally bust open, filling the farm with a swarm of giant insects with purple and yellow coloring. Ray screams as they attack him, Clark floating away as they fill the barn.
- Cura: Ray!!
- Ray: Ack, they're tearing at me! They're tearing at-
Ray's suit is being picked apart as he tries to fight them off.
- Chelsea: Ray! Oh god!
Ray escapes from his suit and hits the insects but realizes they can see him without the suit.
- Ray: AAA!!!
Ray smashes the camera, cutting the feed. He fires off some heat as Clark comes in with a flamethrower, killing the insects. As they extinguish the flames and heat, Ray tries to get into his suit but it's completely busted.
- Ray: N-no, I didn't want anybody to see me like this…
- Clark: Well, great. We have no hope of contacting them because you destroyed the feed.
- Ray: Would you s-shut up for a second?
- Clark: Dude, you're still alive! We've got more important manners than how you look, okay?
- Ray: I-i-i...
Ray drops to the floor.
- Ray: I know. I really do know it's so stupid.
- Clark: There you go.
- Ray: I just…
Ray holds up his mangled armor.
- Ray: This made me feel better. It made feel like I wasnt weak… and now…
Ray sighs and cries.
- Ray: I don't know what I'm supposed to do...
- Clark: Alright, calm down for a moment. Chelsea probably has a spare, okay?
- Clark: I'll look around, you try and calm down, okay?
Ray nods again.
Unten stands shell shocked once again. Nycho looks at the four and folds his arms over his head.
- Unten: I… wow.
- Rachel: Well, maybe he's still alive? We saw him cut the feed himself, I just…
Rachel floats in the fetal position. Unten and Cura hug her as Chelsea pauses.
- Chelsea: He has to be fine. Clark is still active and he's still moving around.
- Unten: That's… hope enough I guess.
Rachel nods as she wipes her tears.
Leah watches in the pilot room as Obena starts up the ship.
- Obena: Here we go!
The ship lifts up from the sand and starts to ascend upwards. Leah grins.
- Obena: Where to?
- Susan: Back to Kolob.
Leah nods, looking shiftily. Obena nods happily and punches in the location.
- Obena: There!
- Leah: Hey, that has an autopilot feature, right?
- Obena: Autopilot, ghosting, proton cannons, etc… pretty good package.
- Leah: Why don't you turn on auto pilot and follow me to celebrate?
The group looks at her cautiously, but nod. Leah smiles as she exits the room, the group following her into the escape pod room. Leah takes her phone out.
- Leah: Alright, everyone against that wall please… Alexandria, more to the right… yeah.
- Lock: This is stupid.
- Leah: This is no way to treat this new Fantendo we as a group have formed. I mean, come on, aren't we all pretty much the same? Selfish, morally gray characters looking out for ourselves and our own goals?
- White Goddess: She has a point…
- Obena: Morally gray?
- Leah: Well, not you, but you'll be one soon enough. Anyway...
Leah snaps the picture as everyone smiles. Susan tries to flash a cute smile towards Lock but her face retracts oddly when she looks at his face.
- Leah: I'm sorry to do this to you but…
Leah opens the escape pod doors and shoves everyone inside quickly. She closes the doors quickly as the group suddenly realizes what's going on.
- Alexandria: Leah, what the hell are you doing?!
- Emmy: Leah!!
- Leah: Look, I'm sorry to do this, but I do need to go to Kolob. But none of you need to be involved in my mess.
- Susan: Leah!!!!
Leah sighs as she presses the button launching them into space in the escape pod, heading for the captain's chair. She presses a button with a cute little ghost on it as she takes the wheel. She takes a deep breath.
- Leah: It's for the best.
Ray and Clark look around, coming across a closet.
- Clark: Here we go!
Clark opens the door somehow, peering inside with Ray. Ray looks at the blueprints on the wall, searching for a suit.
- Clark: Oh hey, here it is.
Ray quickly gets in the suit that Clark is pointing to and springs to life inside.
- Ray: Thanks.
- Clark: No problem. Don't tell anyone I did this for you.
- Ray: Oh… okay.
Clark and Ray walk out when they suddenly bump into a strange robot and a ton of blueprints fly out from the wall.
- Ray: What the…
Ray picks up a blueprint, looking at the plans for a "Beorn Android BC-001". Suddenly, the strange robot springs to life.
- Strange Robot: Moo?
Ray and Clark rush out, dropping the blue prints as the Strange Robot gets up.
- Ray: Who the… uh… are you?
- Strange Robot: Oh… uh, I think my name is Besi? Who are you?
- Ray: ...later.
- Clark: What the…?
- Ray': This is pretty strange for you?
- Clark: I've never seen any of this stuff in my life.
- Ray: Do… you think we can get a feed going with Chelsea and stuff?
- Clark: Eh, I can try.
Ray nods as he looks at Besi, who is tapping the wall.
Unten and the group are suddenly awakened by a staticy feed that slowly gets clearer.
- Unten: Is that… Clenark? What was that robot frog's name?
- Rachel: Oh… I dunno.
- Clark: It's Clark, you numbskulls. Anyway, here's Ray.
Ray waves at the camera. He looks at Chelsea and gets nervous.
- Ray: Yeah look at me, I'm an okay boy!
- Unten: Whew, that's a relief, haha.
- Rachel: Seriously, haha.
- Ray: So uh… bye!
Ray cuts the feed as Chelsea and Cura shrug.
- Chelsea: He's kind of awkward, but that just means he's okay.
- Unten: Oh hey, there's Kolob!
- Rachel: Hopefully we don't have to charge into battle right away… I'm sore in all kinds of places.
- Unten: Yeah…
Unten looks out the window as Chelsea hugs Cura. Cura blushes a bit as she hugs her back. Nycho rolls his eyes.
- Nycho: I couldn't have gone into space with less interesting people, huh.
Nycho looks at his car which he secretly tied to the rocket.
- Nycho: Damn it, the birds did not make it.
The Fan and The Enemy wait at the ship holdings, awaiting Unten and Rachel.
- The Fan: Well, you're finally back.
- Unten: Oh damn it, did we get here last?
- The Enemy: Yes.
Unten snaps his fingers in frustration. Rachel glances at The Fan.
- Rachel: We are getting some rest here, right?
- The Fan: Not much, but sure.
- The Enemy: Sam missed you a lot. He prepared a big feast for you and your new friends.
- Rachel: Aw, how sweet.
- Nycho: You guys wouldn't happen to have caviar, would you?
- The Fan: Does this street rat even know what that is?
- Nycho: Street rat… I like the sound of that.
- Unten: Are… you sure?
- Nycho: Mice are the fiercest killers in the animal kingdom, so of course.
- Chelsea: Let's just eat, I am starving.
The group heads over to eat.
Leah approaches Kolob and lands in the ship bay as The Fan and The Enemy turn their backs. Leah hides behind a pillar and crosses her arms. Shiki approaches her.
- Leah: Shoo.
- Shiki: Fine.
Shiki walks away as Leah runs from pillar to pillar, thinking she's being sneaky while Shiki is clearly watching.
- Leah: Just gotta trail them until they get into that room again.
Unten enters the feast room, seeing Strafe's group sitting next to Crow, Zerita, and Quartz. He smiles, and then pauses when he sees the ghost of Leah sitting at the seat that Sam is gesturing to.
- Sam: This is your seat, Unten!
- Sam: What's wrong, King Unten?
- Unten: D-don't call me that, first off. I… which one of you is doing this?
- Strafe: Haha, what? What are we doing?
Rachel, who knows that Leah is innocent in her death watches with her comfort levels slowly dropping.
- Unten: You did this, didn't you?
- Strafe: Are you going mad…?
- Unten: None of you see that?
- Rachel: Oh… Unten, uh… you forgot your meds again, didn't you? The meds you have been taking since we first met? I thought we talked about this…
Unten is dragged out of the room by Rachel.
- Unten: I saw her, I keep seeing her.
- Rachel: (whispering) Leah?!
- Unten: Yes!
- Rachel: Look… it's got to be just a hallucination. Just…
Unten barges back into the room.
- Unten: Look at her! Her ghoulish blue color, her conniving smile! Can't you see her? I'm sorry! I'm sorry you were shot out of the sky and led to your blue demise! But can't you leave me alone? Speak!
Rachel grabs Unten and pulls him out of the room.
- Rachel: It's a real bad episode folks! Just… keep eating. I'll take care of him.
The room collectively shrugs as they keep eating. Rachel laughs hysterically as she starts crying.
- Rachel: Why is this happening? Why? I just…?
- Unten: You see her too?
- Rachel: There's no ghost, Unten. Listen to me.
- Unten: Must be one of those ghosts that are visible to one person.
- Rachel: We KNOW a ghost! His name is Smile!
- Unten: Shit, that's a good point.
- Rachel: Unten, just please, I know this is taxing on your mind, but… and I know I can't ask for this… but please just try and keep it together. For me. I already lost Sakeena, we nearly lost Ray, we barely made it out of that house… too much keeps happening. I can barely take it anymore. I just want this to be over.
- Rachel: Look, I'll just get you some food from the feast, you can eat in here, free from ghost Leah or whatever… we can just eat together. Okay? I'll bring Zerita in here, we'll talk to her.
Unten hugs her as Rachel cries into his shoulder. She wipes away her tears as she gets up heading to the feast room. Unten folds his arms over his body, feeling so, so cold…
Rachel grabs Zerita and some food for Unten, a couple of hot dogs and mashed potatoes. She sits on the floor with the two fuzzy friends.
- Rachel: So, Zerita, you know that photo was faked.
- Zerita: Yes…
- Unten: Look… I'm just gonna cut the bullshit. I killed her when I thought she was a traitor and now…
- Zerita: Oh Unten… you didn't.
- Unten: I'm pretty sure I did.
- Zerita: This is bad… Look you're my best friend but like… this is hard to take in.
- Unten: I swear, nobody knew she was innocent except…
- Rachel: ...The Fan and The Enemy. Why would they even fabricate the photo in the first place…?
- Unten: Do you think you could ask them?
- Rachel: I… can try. I think.
Unten nods as he wolfs down a hotdog. Zerita looks nervous.
- Rachel: Zerita, I need you to not tell them this. Not yet.
- Zerita: That's huge… but sure.
Rachel sighs as she heads out.
Rachel walks up to Sam and taps him on the shoulder.
- Rachel: Could I have a word with the Fan?
- Sam: Oh sure! What's your name?
- Rachel: Rachel.
- Sam: That's lovely.
Rachel parts her hair back as Sam escorts her to The Fan and The Enemy, who are in their throne rooms.
- Rachel: (whispering to herself) Just… ask them, don't accuse…
- Sam: (whispering to himself) The Enemy is the mean one…
The two enter the room.
- The Fan: Ah, Rachel Honduras, how nice to see you.
- Rachel: That's not my last name- whatever. Look, I know about the photo.
- The Fan: The photo? What could you be possibly talking about?
- The Enemy: Okay, look, yes, I wanted to see what The Threat's soles could potentially look like and yes, they're not as good as I thought they would be-
- Rachel: The hell are you talking about?
- The Enemy: Nothing. What… were you talking about?
- Rachel: The Leah photo! The one Sam faked and doesn't remember making!
- Sam: I make fake photos?
- The Fan: Oh… that photo. Mmm.
- The Enemy: I'm surprised that's the one you're upset about.
- Rachel: Leah's fucking dead and it's your fault. Why would you slander her like that-
The Fan blasts Rachel and Sam with a blue energy from a blue crystal above him that appears to be his own User Crystal that gives them changed outfits. Rachel wears blue glasses over a blue version of her outfit while Sam has blue hair. The two stand dazed before suddenly walking away.
- The Fan: Eh, I wasn't liking where that was going. So... base instinct control.
- The Enemy: Where are they going?
- The Fan: Oh, they're just gonna grab The Threat's User Crystal for us. They're practically fanatic about it.
- The Enemy: Stop doing puns...
Rachel and Sam head for the ship bay as Unten and Zerita see them.
- Unten: So, uh what did you find out? I like the glasses…
Rachel turns her head.
- Rachel: That the Fan isn't wrong about one thing. We need to get that User Crystal and prevent The Threat from expanding any further. Everything else is irrelevant.
- Zerita: I… don't like where this is going.
- Unten: Uh, too late. They're gone.
Zerita looks around to see that they are totally gone.
- Zerita: Oh shit. Yeah, that's right.
Chapter 15: The Switch
Sakeena adjusts a picture frame of Unten, the camera panning out to reveal it's just above a shelf of books. Sakeena smiles to herself as she grabs a book from the shelf, looking through the contents.
- Sakeena: Ooo, Beowulf. Haven't gotten to read this one just yet!
Sakeena sits down with her legs crossed before standing up and sitting on a Unten-shaped beanbag, next to Strafe and Rachel who are reading on their phones. Both are in their Sports Resort outfits with some minor changes, namely Strafe has his glasses from Victory and Rachel is wearing her jacket from Victory.
- Sakeena: Mmm… I wish it was always like this…
Sakeena purrs as she squirms in the beanbag.
- Strafe: Well, it can be.
- Rachel: I mean yeah, if you never leave…
- Sakeena: Well, I'm not gonna leave, I'm just gonna stay here in this place. I just finished building it so of course…
- Strafe: It's perfect too.
Strafe pecks Sakeena on the cheek and she grins.
- Sakeena: Oh… you don't have to be so peckish!
- Rachel: Phh… you call that a kiss?
Rachel kisses Sakeena on the mouth as Sakeena blushes.
- Sakeena: W-wow…
Rachel and Strafe smile as the three snuggle on the beanbag.
The real Rachel and Sam head towards the ship boarding dock. Shiki is eating a fuel cell when she spots them.
- Rachel: What's the quickest ship you have?
- Shiki: Oh, that one, with the big red wings that look like flames. It's called the Flamebird.
- Rachel: Irrelevant but thanks.
Rachel and Sam run towards the Flamebird as Shiki shrugs and resumes eating the fuel cell.
- Shiki: Personally I like to know the names to my ships…
Unten and Zerita rush into the boarding dock, looking for Sam and Rachel.
- Unten: Rachel!
- Zerita: Sum!
- Unten: That's… not his name.
- Zerita: Well, I blame you for mumbling it.
- Unten: I do not mumble!
The boarding dock shakes as The Flamebird takes off.
- Unten: Rachel!!
Unten runs towards the Flamebird but is sent flying back as the jet propulsion goes off.
- Shiki: Well, so much for that, huh.
Unten and Zerita turn around to see Shiki eating from a fuel cell.
- Unten: Why are you eating fuel cells?
- Shiki: It's the only thing that makes me feel alive.
Shiki's joints twist in a very inhuman manner as she shivers and purrs.
- Zerita: ...alright.
- Unten: Well, great, how are we gonna catch up to them?
- Zerita: Do you think they might come back?
- Unten: I… don't think so. If they're going towards The Threat directly?
- Zerita: Well, we can catch up to them somehow.
- Shiki: Try the Zellocra, that one has good fuel battery taste. Kind of metallic, with a tinge of something that seems like lime.
Shiki points to a rounded ship with dynamic green wings. Unten and Zerita run towards it as Shiki chugs down some more fuel cell acid.
Leah sneaks into the corridor where The Enemy and The Fan's throne room is located. She sneaks inside, hiding behind a red and blue pillar.
- The Fan: Well, after all the interruptions and setbacks, let's see what this "The Other" is about.
- The Enemy: Their feed is ready?
- The Fan: Mine is… here we go.
The front wall is lit with a bright screen. Leah tenses up as the room seeps into white light, getting behind The Enemy's throne as a red figure with white eyes stares at them.
- The Fan: Well, if it isn't the mysterious The Other we've been hearing about.
- The Other: Well, I'm not that mysterious, but… that's more my fault.
- The Enemy: What's up, brother?
- The Other: I'm not exactly your brother… or a sister. I kind of like switching it up… point is, I have something to tell you.
- The Fan: We're listening.
- The Other: For once. Okay. Look, I'm The Other, I rule over the Wasteland. It's where all the forgotten stuff goes, you probably know it as.
- The Enemy: I throw junk all the time in there.
- The Other: Yes… I'm well aware.
- The Fan: Me too.
- The Other: Yes, you both fill it up with garbage. That's not what I'm here about. What I am here is to impart a message.
The Fan puts his head on his hand. Leah drinks some beer from her needle pinky.
- The Other: When you two created the universe, the original Fantendoverse that is, it was actually us three. I isolated myself from you two while you did your own order and chaos thing; I personally didn't see much use in trying to control either. Obviously, I guess, your stance has changed a bit since you two don't hate each other, but I'm getting ahead of myself.
The Fan sits up a bit.
- The Other: When you two started up this universe with me, I was pretty weirded out by the lack of checks or balances in your system. After all, what would happen if one of you got completely out of hand? So I created the Beorns. You guys really liked them alot, and well…
The Other sighs.
- The Other: That was the end of my involvement. Once your creations practically wiped them out and you began your claim on their creation, I left to form my own universe. The ideas that were best forgotten from you two, that were forgotten. I nurtured all of it.
- The Fan: You were the creator of the Beorns?
- The Other: Yes. I'm the mysterious creator of them.
- The Fan: Oh, can you tell us how to make one that works to our will?
Leah grits her teeth.
- The Other: Well, I'm not doing that. When you two dealt with the Shattering and created your own new universe, you two ran into The Threat. Thus began the long process of attempting to take this woman's home by force, the god wars. I sealed myself away from it. It wasn't until you two attempted to descend her with your own creations that I knew I had to do something. So…
The Other sighs.
- The Other: I made you forget how Descension even works or how to make anything that could Descend things. I sealed away your creations and left them locked away in The Wasteland. I made you two forget about me, because I was a coward and knew you two would come after me if you knew.
- The Fan: Now why would we do that?
- The Other: You are nasty people when you want to be, I'll give you credit for that.
- The Enemy: Okay, why are you even telling us this? I'm just gonna try and come after you. Maybe The Fan won't, but I will.
- The Other: I'm telling you in the hopes that you will change your mind. This whole war has been so long, so drawn out, but you two won't stop and make up with your differences with your resident. You've been attempting to create Beorns on Earth, you're collecting the Beorns now for gods sake… do you know how messed up Unten is because of you?
- The Fan: I don't think you understand. We've tried to talk with her.
- The Enemy: I take no compromises though.
- The Other: Well… I tried. At least this will be the last time I clean up your mess.
The Other snaps their fingers and the two gods sit down a bit stunned… but the message still with them. Leah seemed to avoid the effect as she pulls out the 3D Printed head that Obena made and runs it through her fingers.
- Leah: Hm…
Sam and Rachel blast through The Threat's forces as The Threat screams at her forces.
- The Threat: Why are they cutting through us like we're nothing?
The Threat looks at her forces present: Avirl, Querius, Mistress Nell, Feint, and Ibism.
- Avirl: They're going way too fast, I have no idea what we're supposed to do about that kind of speed…
The Threat slams a cup into his face, spilling black fluid over his face.
- The Threat: Figure it out.
The Threat growls as her troops take off. The Threat points at Ibism.
- The Threat: You stay.
Ibism tilts his head slightly but floats over to her as she sits back in her throne.
- Ibism: What was I created for…?
- The Threat: To fill a couple of holes.
The Threat laughs as Ibism nervously looks around, not really understanding the joke. The Threat stops laughing and just sighs.
- The Threat: He would have gotten the joke.
Volt sits outside on the star deck as Kyhthesis enters on the deck.
- Volt: Oh hi.
Kyhthesis pats Volt on the head.
- Kyhthesis: What's up buddy?
- Volt: I have… obvious conflicting feelings about what's going on right now. I mean, sooner or later, we'll have to battle The Threat.
- Kyhthesis: Ah…
- Volt: I broke up with her… I should be okay with this. I'm the one who tried to take it too far and she laughed at me and I just… left.
- Kyhthesis: Well?
- Volt: But I'm not. Maybe it's because I think I can just stop this with my words, but I know I'm not that great with words. I have no power over her. I'd probably make it a worse situation… but I want to try.
- Kyhthesis: I understand that.
- Volt: I just… ugh. I don't want them to murder her. I keep having dreams of a blood soaked Unten with a blue flash in his eye… I feel like I'm being unreasonable. I feel like I'm too secret about this whole thing. I don't regret getting to know her, but the way I imagine people to react is… not good.
Kyhthesis hugs Volt. Volt sighs and relaxes.
- Volt: Thanks.
- Kyhthesis: No problem.
Volt smiles a little bit.
Rachel and Sam break through The Threat's shield generator and smash into Svarga. They blast and hack at foes as they run through the defenses.
- Rachel: It's time for this to end!
Rachel hacks through a door with her shield, opening up The Threat's throne room. The Threat seems a bit shocked but she just evilly grins when she sees them.
- The Threat: You two are here for my User Crystal, aren't you?
- Rachel: Are you suggesting we kill you?
- The Threat: Oh heavens no! Just take it.
Rachel snatches The Threat's User Crystal. It is corroded with a black material and Rachel growls.
- Sam: Let's report back to The Fan.
Rachel nods and the two run out.
- Ibism: You're just gonna let them waltz out?
- The Threat: Eh, better than a fight. Besides…
The Threat just grins. Ibism seems to be waiting for her to finish her sentence but she just keeps grinning.
- Ibism: ...something wrong with your mouth?
Sam and Rachel run back into the Firebird. Rachel holds the User Crystal as Sam punches in coordinates for Kolob. He sets it to autopilot, as the The Threat's forces mysteriously stop battling.
- Sam: Well, that was easy.
- Rachel: Yes…
Sam and Rachel stare at each other for a second before leaning into kiss, eventually locking lips. Suddenly they part real quick.
- Sam: Oh?
- Rachel: Whoops!
The two just stare at each other again before Rachel and Sam lock lips again, kissing a bit more seriously.
Unten and Zerita are using the Zelocra to fly through space. Suddenly something whizzes past of them.
- Unten: Ah shit, was that the Firebird?
- Zerita: Turning this ship around.
The Zelocra turns around in space, heading back towards Kolob as the Firebird soars in the distance.
Leah readies her small plastic head, kissing it before throwing it at the Enemy's head, causing him to tilt down towards the floor.
- The Enemy: What the…?
Leah jumps out from behind the Fan's throne and stabs him into chest with a knife, which just bends at the blade.
- The Fan: You can't seriously be alive…
- Leah: You dumbfucks thought I was dead? I spat out the tracker you guys put in us from day one, you just never bothered to check.
- The Enemy: You think you can take on two gods?
Leah shrugs as she kicks them both in the face, jumping up to their User Crystals, pulling them out from their holdings. The Fan and The Enemy grab her feet but she jumps out of their grip and sets them on the floor.
- Leah: I'm not here to send you to the graveyard, you dumblefucks.
Leah runs out of the room with the User Crystals as The Fan and The Enemy slip out of their throne room through a secret entrance to the lobby of Kolob.
Leah is running through the corridor when she suddenly runs into Rachel and Sam, the collision causing them all to drop their User Crystals.
- Leah: Idiots! Watch where you're going!
- Sam: You watch where you're going!
Sam slams Leah into the wall, knocking her out as he grabs her User Crystals. Sam, having all three, runs towards the throne room.
- Sam: Uh oh, the User Crystals are out!
Sam stares at the User Crystal slots and stares back confusingly at the three User Crystals.
- Sam: I think I put this one in…
Sam slots in The Threat's User Crystal in. The room begins to shape and morph as The Threat suddenly teleports inside, laying across the two thrones.
- The Threat: Oh... this is priceless!
The Threat giggles as she yanks the two other User Crystals and kicks Sam square in the face. He reverts to normal as does Rachel. The room around them begins to shake and melt.
- Rachel: What the-?
Rachel snaps to focus as The Threat cackles, blasting the two out of her new throne room.
- The Threat: AHAHA!!!
Unten and Zerita notice that the ship boarding bay is beginning to shift and turn, crumbling.
- Unten: What in the world…?
- Zerita: Watch out!
A piece of debris falls on Unten, knocking him out. Zerita pushes off the debris, carrying Unten.
- Zerita: Ah shit. Ah shit.
The Fan and The Enemy watch as Kolob begins to twist and turn horribly.
- The Fan: Wait, what?
- The Enemy: What did Leah hit me with?
The Threat can be heard cackling as the room begins to melt and shift. Everyone starts running out of Kolob, although they aren't sure where to go… The Fan creates a portal for Earth as The Threat makes her grand appearance before them.
- The Threat: Oh… this is so satisfying to finally watch you two fail.
The Threat laughs.
- The Threat: I bet this off a total lucky chance but it paid off! You were so blind in your ambitions, and so were your two goons!
Rachel and Sam stumble around as they fall into the portal.
- The Threat: Anyway, I rule this domain now. You should probably leave before things get real bad for you two.
The Fan points his finger at The Threat.
- The Fan: This isn't the end of it!
The Threat tilts her head.
- The Threat: Sure, Cobalt. I'm just glad I finally won, so consider it mercy that I haven't locked everyone up in here!
The Enemy grits his teeth as he goes through the portal. The Fan folds his arms as he goes through the portal.
Leah falls through the melting gaps, suddenly thrust into a strange white and red portal. She lands in the Wasteland, away from everyone else. Her body breathes, but she is still unconscious.
Sakeena is seen sleeping on the bean bags with a copy of Beowulf slipping out of her hands. The camera zooms into her head, before cutting to black.
Interlude: Triple Deluxe Nightmares
Unten stands up at a fancy restaurant with a blue colored drink in a wine glass.
- Unten: Welcome to Act 2! Which is of course, the restaurant we're currently eating in.
Sakeena, Leah, Rachel, Strafe, X-Ray, and PalmMan clap.
- Unten: So many strange possibilities for us to go.
- Rachel: Yes, I wonder what kind of strange experiences all of us will have in Act 2, which is of course, the restaurant we're eating at, for those who didn't catch that.
Rachel glances at Strafe, who shrugs as he glances back at his phone.
- Sakeena: Gee, I wonder what we'll do that we no longer have to worry about The Threat or any conflict whatsoever! I always wanted to be a writer, obviously.
- Leah: Thinking about being a mother with X-Ray.
- Strafe: How would that work if you don't have a…
- Sakeena: Your aunt didn't need a man to create Silence.
- Strafe: He was missing all five of his senses!
- Unten: Well personally, I'm thinking about being a mailman. Or furniture salesman. You know, stay on the sidelines for a bit, haha.
- Rachel: I was thinking about becoming a painter.
- Sakeena: A painter? That doesn't sound very you…
Rachel morphs into Faria, Sakeena's old sister.
- Faria: That's because it's not.
- Sakeena: Oh hey! What are you doing here?
- Faria: Doing where? This is my studio.
The camera pans out to reveal this is true.
- Sakeena: Oh… what are you painting then?
- Faria: Eh, a self portrait of myself.
- Sakeena: Ooo! Give her big flaming eyebrows.
- Faria: Nah… that would hurt the realness of it. I'm into real things…
Sakeena spots Crow in the distance, who is covered in blood and scratching at the wall. The room suddenly seems a lot darker.
- Faria: Oh, what the f-udge did you do?
- Sakeena: Don't worry, I can handle it.
Sakeena tries to wrap Crow in metal but Crow growls and scares the metal off.
- Sakeena: Oh no!
Faria puts her painting on her head, disappearing.
Unten is walking through a black void, feeling as if his steps are going nowhere fast.
- Unten: Is... this a metaphor for something?
Unten spots Rachel in the distance, sighing as he turns around to see a strange masked man in a Unten costume.
- Unten: Who are you?
- Unten Man: Who are you?
Unten steps back, revealing a kind of mirrored effect with him and the mirrored man. As they stand in the distance, the strange man waves to him, forcing Unten to wave as well.
- Unten: Nghh!
- Unten Man: Nghh!
Unten and Unten Man tear themselves apart, by no will of their own as Unten sees wires connecting him and Unten Man, pulled by Avirl who laughs maniacally.
- Unten: Rachel!
Unten cries out to Rachel, but she's no longer there. Suddenly, the skeleton of Doomulus Grime punches Avirl, slamming him to the ground.
- Unten: Grimy? I mean, Kaliban?
Doomulus Grime/Kaliban stares at him.
- Doomulus Grime/Kaliban: Get going. They need you, whether they like it or not.
Unten nods as he turns around to see a statue of himself, engraved with graffiti words spelling out "FALSE HOPE".
Leah coughs as she gets up, dusting herself up as she wakes up in a bunch of white sand.
- Leah: Damn it. I hate sand.
Leah looks directly at the camera, smirking as the audience is held captive.
- Leah: It's coarse, rough, and irritating and it gets everywhe-
The sand under her quickly sinks her under. She can't even finish, trying to claw out of the quicksand.
- Leah: Gah!
Leah lands on a stage, all of the people she knows present. X-Ray is in the front row. Suddenly, everyone starts booing. Leah is mortified to see X-Ray put her arms around Reese as she throws her engagement ring at Leah.
- Leah: ...this is how you feel about me, huh.
Leah picks up X-Ray's engagement ring up and walks off stage. She walks across a strange red path.
Sakeena hits Crow with a bunch of metal objects, that just get absorbed into a metallic shield. She tries to use her powers against Crow, but finds that it's useless.
- Sakeena: Agh! I can't do anything right, can't I?
Sakeena flings herself against a wall, breaking through it to propel through space. She flies past the new Kolob, which has multiple yellow and purple tentacles sticking out of it and a big eye that blinks at her.
- Sakeena: Huh.
Sakeena slams into one of the purple and yellow tentacles, slamming into purple grass. She gets up to see the Fan and the Enemy trapped inside of purple and yellow tentacles, The Threat sitting in a lawn chair and sipping black juice from a coconut.
- The Threat: How are you doing, Eleven?
- Sakeena: ...my name is Sakeena.
The Threat laughs.
- The Threat: No it's not, silly.
- Sakeena: What kind of crazy mind games are you playing here?
- The Threat: What kind of crazy mind games are you playing with yourself?
Sakeena runs over to the Fan and the Enemy, but they repulse her back with energy.
- Sakeena: ...What? I'm trying to save you, you narcs!
- The Fan: You're Eleven.
Sakeena folds her arms in a cross manner. The tentacles terraform the landscape even more.
Unten walks into a town setting, coming across a giant hole where Sam is burying hundreds of dead Untens.
- Unten: What is this about?
- Sam: We keep trying and nobody's happy with any of the Untens. So, we're just killing them all.
- Unten: What?
- Sam: I don't make up the rules!
Sam hits Unten on the head with the shovel, flipping him upside down onto purple grass. In the distance, he sees… Obena. He's not sure how he recognizes her.
- Unten: It's… you. The perfect Unten.
- Obena: Well, I have to look the part…
Obena readies her blade as Unten runs away, getting farther away.
Leah walks across the strange red thing, suddenly getting punched into space. The red thing retracts into what appears to be the arm of a guy with red hair.
- Leah: Who the fuck-
- Red Haired Man: It's Norman Gai, fuck you!
Norman Gai slams her into a parking garage and then into space, hurling towards Earth and landing on Sakeena.
- Sakeena: Ack!
Leah brushes herself off as she sees Unten in the distance. The three look at each other.
- Leah: Hey, this is a nightmare, I just realized that.
- Unten: My nightmare, that's for sure.
Sakeena just hugs them both.
- Sakeena: I'm so glad to see you both!
Leah and Unten hug Sakeena back as they glance around, realizing they're falling.
- Leah: Ah shit. Who's the moron with the fear of falling?
- Unten: Not me…
- Sakeena: Wee hee!
Leah realizes she must be it, folding her arms as she folds into the fetal position. Sakeena hugs her tight.
- Unten: So is this a shared dream thing?
- Leah: Who cares? Maybe we're all dead.
- Sakeena: Don't you say that! That's such a dumb fan theory.
- Leah: Who the hell is the fan of us?
Leah, Unten, and Sakeena look as a pink portal opens up, a strange purple man stepping out.
- Purple Man: Sorry, my bosses told me I had to tell you this.
- Leah: Who the hell are you? Some kind of Bart Simpson looking motherfucker?
- Purple Man: My name is Takeo Yumi… sometimes known as Dreamboy… anyway.
Dreamboy clears his throat.
- Dreamboy: Some things you let go in order to live.
Leah waits for more, but just wakes up in the Wasteland, coughing up dust.
- Leah: Ah shit.
Act 2: A New World
Chapter 16: Threatendo
Scratch Kat is sleeping and is waken up by Dawg.
- Dawg: Get up.
- Scratch Kat: Something going on?
- Dawg: Well…
Dawg looks at the ceiling fan.
- Dawg: We need to get ready for the government to check in.
- Scratch: Negh.
- Dawg: Yeah me too. Look awake and alert, because you know they don't like it otherwise.
Dawg sighs as he hears the door knock.
- Dawg: Yup, here they are. Be right back. Don't go back to sleep.
Scratch still looks groggy as Dawg closes the door.
- Dawg: Coming…
Dawg walks down the stairs and gets the door calmly, opening it to reveal Blank.
- Dawg: Hey, where's Jake? The big green guy? He usually does it.
- Blank: Called in sick this morning. What a bastard, am I right?
- Dawg: Yeah, alright.
- Blank: Door looks fine. Your doorbell doesn't work though, am I supposed to deduct points for that?
- Dawg: Did they not give you a refresher for this?
- Blank: I told them it couldn't be that hard. Let's see… let's head to the living rooms.
Unten awakens in the snow, staring out at the huge circle of people around him. The Fan and The Enemy have their arms crossed and are looking out at the sky.
- Unten: What happened…?
The Fan sighs.
- The Fan: The Threat won. There's still TIME to go back, but we have to hurry and we have to hit her back hard.
- The Enemy: It's… not anyone's fault this happened, let's just get that out of the way.
Rachel in the background comes to to a realization.
- Rachel: It was your fault. Leah didn't betray anyone; you got her out of the picture because she was going to take you at task for the User Crystal thing- and that User Crystal was her's…
The Fan closes his eyes and sighs as Unten looks at him a bit cross.
- The Fan: We may have taken a couple liberties here and there with the war narrative, but it was the last thing we really had. Look, can we save this for later? This doesn't just affect us; it affects you.
The group goes silent and Rachel and Unten hold off on the aggression.
- The Fan: We need to collect forces. Fast. Anybody that can, anybody that is willing. We need to go across the world, we need to go to the Wasteland, literally anywhere that the Threat hasn't extended her reach to yet.
The Fan points to the sky and clears some of the sky and reveals Kolob, writhing in purple strands that are slowly poking out.
- The Fan: If we don't move, everything's going to be under her control.
Unten looks to Rachel. Neither of them like this, but now's not the time to do this.
- Unten: Well, alright. Let's do this.
Unten scans the area around for Quartz and Crow, neither of which are around. Unten runs into Strafe and Rachel.
- Unten: Quartz is gone. Crow is too.
Strafe looks around nervously.
- Strafe: Gone? What the hell do you mean gone? Does nobody know where the hell they went?
- Rachel: Maybe we just can't see them in this big crowd of people.
- Unten: I know Quartz would stick out like a sore thumb. She's gone.
PalmMan butts in.
- PalmMan: Who's gone? I'm here, in case it's me.
- Unten: Quartz is gone, Crow is gone. Nobody knows where they went.
- Rachel: I think... I kissed Sam?
Unten and Strafe look at her for a moment and Rachel looks back.
- Unten: What do you mean by that...?
- Rachel: Like, I just remember being controlled entirely by my fanaticism to defeat the Threat. Everything got so blurry, and blue... but like, I swear I remember this happening.
- PalmMan: Sam's gay though.
- Unten: How do you know that?
- PalmMan: He told me when I had to tell him about it.
- Rachel: Can you have a non-romantic kiss on the lips?
- Unten: I dunno, is that stuff with Bang...?
Rachel slaps him lightly.
- Rachel: How the hell do you know about that?!
- Unten: Sakeena tells me this stuff, which she gets from Rubelline's jealous rambles when she drinks wine from Haru's wine cabinet.
- Rachel: Rubelline has jealous rambles about me?
- Strafe: We're getting really off track here. Look, god, I don't know. You both were under some alien influence, I'm pretty sure neither of you were actually thinking in a normal manner.
- Rachel: Yeah... that's probably right. Whatever. Moving on.
Leah wanders around in the Wasteland, tapping her needle finger against some metallic surfaces as she adjusts her eyes.
- Leah: This SUCKS.
Leah stares at her hand, which is bleeding. She tears off some of her shirt and wraps it around the hand as a makeshift bandage. She closes her eyes really tight and then breathes out.
- Leah: I still can do this.
Leah walks for a bit, admiring the jagged metal sticking out of the landscape and the relics of a forgotten past as she walks down into the wasteland. She encounters a empty house and kicks it open.
- Leah: Let's see here...
Leah opens it with her unbandaged her hand and shifts through the clothes. She quickly comes up with a new look and wraps a potato sack and rope around her face. She stares at the mirror.
- Leah: This isn't quite me yet...
Leah is taken aback for a second.
- Leah: I'm Leah, who the hell am I talking to? Isn't quite me?
Leah looks at the mace hand lying on the floor and twists it across her hand.
- Leah: Yeah, this works. Hmmm, name? Eh, I can worry about this later.
Leah opens the door and stumbles out into the Wasteland.
- Leah: With this new disguise, I can probably get back to Unten and the Fan undetected. X-Ray...
Leah raises her mace hand.
- Leah: I'm not losing you yet, you hear?
The Threat is monitoring Sakeena Kamel closely. Mistress Nell rolls her eyes.
- Mistress Nell: You have the other User Crystals, shouldn't you be doing literally anything other than monitoring that sad sack human?
- The Threat: I will... it's important she stays like this. It's not often you get someone blessed by The Fan and The Enemy with a power... especially one as powerful as metal bending.
- Mistress Nell: Yeah, but you're not really doing anything with her-
The Threat turns around to face Nell.
- The Threat: She's not just sitting there for my amusement; she's not my prisoner either. She's Eleven now.
- Mistress Nell: Eleven... of what?
- The Threat: Eleven of the Top Ten. With the powers I imbued her with in the dreamscape, she isn't going to want to leave her and I can train her to be one of my most powerful weapons. Imagine how devastating it will be for them to fight her... could they? Could they kill her?
- Mistress Nell: Oh... heheh...
- The Threat: Now to just pit her against Six...
- Mistress Nell: Six...? This early on?
- The Threat: It's do or die. Anyway, I have to make a appearance.
The Fan and The Enemy are organizing people to go to places when the Threat appears.
- The Fan: Shit.
- The Threat: I'm not here to attack you, nah, that'd be too easy. I like watching you croak, sure, but it doesn't feel rewarding to hit someone while they're down, isn't it…
- The Enemy: The hell are you here for then?
- The Threat: I felt a little inspired.
The Threat reveals a oddity of strange new creatures: what can only be described as a skeleton of a T-Rex held within colorful glass spheres, a flexible, shaggy, lanky creature with no head and eyes in the center of his torso, a muscular zombie with skeletons for arms, a metallic sphere with four red eyes and shocking weapons for arms, and a purple crystalline creature with arms representing four elements.
- The Threat: Say hello to the new Threat Commanders! New hires for our expanded branches.
- The Enemy: You… you and your nasty ass feet!
- T-Rex Skeleton Encased in Glass Spheres: Uncalled for…
- The Threat: Anyway…
The Threat gestures to the skeleton of a T-Rex held in glass spheres.
- The Threat: Meet Morteluci, an primal killing machine that doesn't feel a inch of remorse for what it does, which is kill. A lot.
The Threat gestures to the flexible vase-shaped fuzzy creature, which shifts itself into the Threat's symbol.
- The Threat: Over here we have the Bugbear, a flexible killing machine that treats the act of murder like breathing!
- PalmMan: Are all these going to be remorseless killing machines?
- The Threat: Don't start with me.
The Threat then gestures over to the muscular zombie with skeletons for arms, which cackle as he involuntarily flexes.
- The Threat: This is my boy, Fibrody, who just likes to get into fights, not necessarily a killing machine who has booze in his blood.
Unten scoots to the side and glances at Hexa.
- Unten: You just wanna get out of here and get to assembling forces against the Threat?
- Hexa: Sure.
- Nycho: Can I tag along too? That yellow bear over there is freaking me out.
Logia drinks his coffee menacingly.
- Unten: Yeah, let's just go.
In the background, The Threat is still going on about how cool the metal orb guy is, much to the skepticism of everyone else. Unten, Hexa, Nycho depart without anyone really seeing them except for Rachel, in which Unten and Rachel thumb each other up.
Chapter 17: Tripten the Metro
Unten goes off the rails on a crazy train!
Chapter 18: The Looking Glass
The Other shows off their cool mirror.
Chapter 19: Old Friend Graveyard
Unten pays respects.
Chapter 20: Up the Chain, Down the Tree
Unten goes bananas in this chapter.
Chapter 21: Seeing Red
Unten begins to uncover more of the Descenders.
Chapter 22: Blood Kiss
Leah wrestles with her persona. Sakeena has to kill.